Missing suits and grinding XP

Hey guys and gals,

Any idea how to unlock the last three suits I'm missing? I've done all the missions, Russian hideouts, and photographs (not JJ's ones though).

And, whilst we're at it, anyone got any good ideas for grinding XP to get them all to max level?

Thanks all.

Hey dude.

How much collectables have you gotten? Because I platinum'd it at like 91% game completion, you don't need EVERYTHING. I know there's a suit for doing ALL the races, I think there's one for doing the arcade game to completion, there's one for most of the comics (I got them all, but the last reward you get for comics is around the 285/300 mark), I think there's a suit for all those hidden Oscorp crates in the city too. There's six in total for the russian hideouts, 1 happens in story mode, then 5 in the open world.

I'll be playing the game again soon, so I'll actually have a look, but I think there's thirteen suits (not counting preorder bonuses, which you don't need for completion) and I just gave potentially 10 suits, and I know you start with 2012 Spidey, 2014 Spidey, and vigilante Spidey. So in theory, that is all the suits.

As for the grinding XP, I found doing a butt load of dead locks was the fastest way to max out all my suits. I played the whole game as black suit Spidey so I missed out on a bunch of time saving. Hopefully I was at least a little helpful broseph. :)

Edited by stoogebag

Very helpful, thanks. I've only got the one for completing the combat challenges left. Then it's just a case of grinding and finding those black cat journals.

I don't think there's a suit for the comic book pages. The last comic is unlocked with 285 or so pages, but there's no suit, even at 300.

Thanks again.

Vigilante, Spidey 2012, Spidey 2014, Superior Spidey, Ultimate Spidey, Big Time, Scarlet Spidey, Spidey 2099, Flipside, Spider-Armour, Hornet, Ricochet, and Spider-Carnage are the suits you need to max out. There's a digital exclusive elctro proof one, and then the 4 pre-order ones, Noir, Iron Spidey, Cosmic Spidey, and the symbiote. I have the preorder ones and they (aside from the symbiote) are all on level 1, so you don't need them for the plat if you have them.

I got the last of the black cat journals last night, used a YouTube video, no shame felt. Good thing about those is once you get them (the ones inside levels) is that it autosaves them so you CAN quit and go back to whatever you were doing before hand, but there definitely isn't a suit for those.

That's about all I have on this, I'll creep back into the darkness and probably never comment on anything else on this site ever, BAI! :D

• Like 1

That's about all I have on this, I'll creep back into the darkness and probably never comment on anything else on this site ever, BAI! :D

No!  Don't do that!  Get involved!  ;)

Thanks for your help.  I've only got to grind another 3-4 suits now.  Really helpful.  

• 2 months later...

good luck with your xp grind. i did most of my grinding in the police deadlock missions. i found it helpful to watch something else and zone out while doing it. takes ages, i feel your pain. not a hard platinum though, i was greatful i didnt have to chase down the story mission collectibles.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...