Gift of wonderland (All items in DLC) do not unlock.

Hxwittz

Hello, 

For your information I have all items in the DLC Unfinished Business and the trophy do not unlock (239 items on 239). 

Edit : I have also did « Sokoban » but it didnt unlock either, @Maahniac, how did you do it ? Because I mooved these blocks only 22 times im sure…

Edited by Hxwittz

15 hours ago, Hxwittz said:

Hello, 

For your information I have all items in the DLC Unfinished Business and the trophy do not unlock (239 items on 239). 

Edit : I have also did « Sokoban » but it didnt unlock either, @Maahniac, how did you do it ? Because I mooved these blocks only 22 times im sure…

Yeah, that one didn't unlock for me either 😕

As for Sokoban, I also moved the blocks 22 times. It unlocked for me as soon as I left the "maze", and not when I actually registrered the secret. Gah, I hate how buggy all these trophies have been. They look our lists look so messy. 

Hum that’s bizarre because I left the maze too and it didn’t unlock… Well I will try again maybe I messed up… 

Thanks for the confirmation for Gift of wonderland not unlocking.
Yes this is kind of sad some trophy not unlocking correctly, I wanted to platinium this one before starting Tomb Raider 2 but at least 2 trophy or unobtainable so I left this one waiting for a patch and I will start TR2 who seems to be fine with trophy (One guy have the plat) and I hope the devs are aware of these trophy bugs.

• 1 month later...

It has been already full 2 months since the game has been. I know they patched the collectables (platinum now obtainable) for the base game but for Gifts of Wonderland has to be a joke, 2 months with this trophy bugged.

Does anyone know when a future patch is coming out and if its finally addressing this Unobtainable trophy?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LargeLimpet said:

Same for me after downloading the patch. Reloaded, got the final pick up and completed the level. No trophy, despite the stats screen saying all secrets and 239/239 pick ups.

Yeah so annoying. Are you tempted to redo the dlc? Don’t want to waste time if it still won’t work though

5 minutes ago, RyanM1995 said:

Crazy we might have to end up waiting another month for a third patch.

I intentionally haven’t gotten my last trophy in tomb raider 2 so I can get the trophies in order in my list 

Same, I need to do a full playthrough of TR2 as I missed some collectibles. 

I might move onto TR3, if it is not a case of needing to restart the DLC.

3 minutes ago, LargeLimpet said:

Same, I need to do a full playthrough of TR2 as I missed some collectibles. 

I might move onto TR3, if it is not a case of needing to restart the DLC.

It’s annoying mate as I have enjoyed replaying these games but the trophy issues really suck. We would have had a better experience just waiting a few months

I have tried the last level (had a save) at the start and got all collectables and still did not pop, that’s an hour wasted….

If anyone fancies doing the 4 levels and reporting back that it needs to be a fresh run , feel free cause I’m stuck into tr2 and I’ve not got the energy lol

Also my brother had confirmed the uzi pick-up is also still broken, so both trophies that have been “fixed” has not.

Edited by amurnin100

46 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

I have tried the last level (had a save) at the start and got all collectables and still did not pop, that’s an hour wasted….

If anyone fancies doing the 4 levels and reporting back that it needs to be a fresh run , feel free cause I’m stuck into tr2 and I’ve not got the energy lol

Also my brother had confirmed the uzi pick-up is also still broken, so both trophies that have been “fixed” has not.

It must be bugged. Surely doesn’t need a full playthrough 

1 hour ago, amurnin100 said:

Well, if the uzi pick up is not working either I think we can safely say that neither trophies have been fixed! 

I have loved replaying these games again, but the trophy bugs are annoying.  I just hope they haven't broken anymore trophies with this patch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amurnin100 said:

Bastet's Stash (uzi pick up) is fixed now. Just loaded a save right, picked them up and and got the trophy.

Gifts of Wonderland still not working indeed :(

It works now, you don‘t need to start the entire DLC from scratch.

After installing Patch 1.03 I had no luck either (reloading an earlier save file just before the final item..)

Anyway, here‘s how I got it unlocked:

I had a save from the previous level right before the end of the level (with every item collected thus far, instead of the uzi‘s), loaded it and finished the level again.

Then played through the final level once more, collected everything again and the trophy popped right at the 63. item (the small med kit on the pillar).

I got bastet‘s stash trophy now as well btw, so both trophies have been fixed.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Camandula29 said:

Bastet's Stash (uzi pick up) is fixed now. Just loaded a save right, picked them up and and got the trophy.

Gifts of Wonderland still not working indeed :(

Strange , I loaded up a save before hand , picked up the uzi and did not pop 😕

3 minutes ago, rogero_86 said:

After installing Patch 1.03 I had no luck either (reloading an earlier save file just before the final item..)

I had a save from the previous level right before the end of the level (with every item collected thus far, instead of the uzi‘s), loaded it and finished the level again.

Then played through the final level once more, collected everything again and the trophy popped right at the 63. item (the small med kit on the pillar).

Fab, I will have a look through my saves and see if I have a save just before the start of the final level.

5 minutes ago, rogero_86 said:

Ok I’m gonna die , restart the level and get back to you, see if that helps 

3 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

Strange , I loaded up a save before hand , picked up the uzi and did not pop 😕

Hmmm that is weird. I had a save just by the pool. Jumped, picked it up and got it straight away.

I hope you manage to get it :)

• Like 1