[Fixed] Hello, World! = Unobtainable

GeniePlatinum

5 hours ago, Dante_Kinkade said:

I find it almost funny that the final trophy that a bunch of people are going to get for the platinum is in theory the easiest trophy to get. (you know if we had the option to get it at all at this point)

I have 3 left, the other two are the team up ones and I won't even bother until that this one is fixed.

Is there anything we as gamers could do?
Maybe if all collectively mark https://twitter.com/ubisingapore

and complain would improve the progress on this issue?

This is a blocking trophy problem, I don't know how it passed the Sony release tests, maybe they used another build of the game, who knows.
The fact is: that they shipped a broken product, and we should not take this easily.

• Like 3

The trophy is marked as 0.1%, meaning someone tested it internally pre-launch and it popped. That could be how they passed their tests, only to then turn off the feature and claim it needs fixing and optimalization.

Deceitful at the very least.

I'm not investing any hope in this issue getting fixed anytime soon: I'm moving on to other games and I will come back to unlock the platinum trophy if they ever bother addressing the problem.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 9:11 AM, DragoonBilly said:

I have 3 left, the other two are the team up ones and I won't even bother until that this one is fixed.

I only got this game because a friend wanted to play it, so for once I was lucky enough to have him and one other to play with. So that got two trades done too and one random player ran up to us trying to get that trophy by giving away bananas lol