tried to get platium of this game atm, but...!!!!

... i have no DLC, and SE just refuse to put this game DLC on sale past few sales on PSN, i woner any build i should aim for to cheese through chaos, all build i search now just include DLC, if none then i guess i will wait until next golden week sale to see if i can get this game DLC

19 minutes ago, ShariusTC said:

... i have no DLC, and SE just refuse to put this game DLC on sale past few sales on PSN, i woner any build i should aim for to cheese through chaos, all build i search now just include DLC, if none then i guess i will wait until next golden week sale to see if i can get this game DLC

I am not totally sure, but if your char is too weak for chaos difficulty, I think you can simply join someone online and finish one 200 lvl mission on chaos and you should get both trophies at once (since the trophy description is wrong - you do not have to complete the whole game on chaos, just one mission).

44 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I am not totally sure, but if your char is too weak for chaos difficulty, I think you can simply join someone online and finish one 200 lvl mission on chaos and you should get both trophies at once (since the trophy description is wrong - you do not have to complete the whole game on chaos, just one mission).

i didn't try any online yet, does it still active?

There is one specific side mission where you need to find a trident weapon inside one of the chests in the area. You can run past every single enemy in this side mission and it completes as soon as you find and open the correct chest. This mission is ideal for the chaos mode trophy.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ShariusTC said:

i didn't try any online yet, does it still active?

I played it last year and it was pretty active back then.

40 minutes ago, LilIelaps said:

There is one specific side mission where you need to find a trident weapon inside one of the chests in the area. You can run past every single enemy in this side mission and it completes as soon as you find and open the correct chest. This mission is ideal for the chaos mode trophy.

That's totally correct, I also did it like that (from the guide):

There are a few missions you're going to need to play on CHAOS difficulty for other trophies, but the most exploit-managing one is Coral Memories: The Greedy at the Cavern of Earth. All you need to do here is find the treasure chest that houses the Trident and open it, and the mission is over - no fighting necessary, and if you're lucky it can be cleared in a few minutes or less

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 9:03 AM, ShariusTC said:

Snip

Optinooby posted a video on a thread on this forum to play the game in just over 4 hours, I got fed up near the end of my main playthrough and was going to just get to the end credits and leave it there but the last hour or less of his walkthrough makes it very very easy to clean up if you are already there.