Leaving PS Plus Extra - March 19, 2024

PHIL_DADDY1

I dont think ive seen anybody praise this game without saying "i played with my significant other" 🤣 as someone who didn't play this with a non gamer significant other....it's really boring and or filled with weird/dumb ideas? 

Combat is just press one of two buttons until you press the 3rd button to kill the downed enemy (dumb mechanic)

Rest of the gameplay is glide around looking for spots? 

You unlock things like the ability to use a map a bit into the game but the map literally just shows you which direction the bridges between islands go? (Hint it's seemingly always a straight line the way they are facing?)

The music is good but it's not enhanced by the middling gameplay, it's just as good if you look the OST up and ignore the game entirely 

I guess if you NEED your "relationship"  game to have kissing (and maybe more) scenes while having "rpg mechanics" (but not any number of good jrpgs) then sure play this before it leaves plus 

Edited by SpaceIsDandy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

I dont think ive seen anybody praise this game without saying "i played with my significant other" 🤣 as someone who didn't play this with a non gamer significant other....it's really boring and or filled with weird/dumb ideas? 

Combat is just press one of two buttons until you press the 3rd button to kill the downed enemy (dumb mechanic)

Rest of the gameplay is glide around looking for spots? 

You unlock things like the ability to use a map a bit into the game but the map literally just shows you which direction the bridges between islands go? (Hint it's seemingly always a straight line the way they are facing?)

The music is good but it's not enhanced by the middling gameplay, it's just as good if you look the OST up and ignore the game entirely 

I guess if you NEED your "relationship"  game to have kissing (and maybe more) scenes while having "rpg mechanics" (but not any number of good jrpgs) then sure play this before it leaves plus 

I played it alone. Wife isn't a gamer. I did choose the two main characters to both be female.

It kept it interesting 😜

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

I played it alone. Wife isn't a gamer. I did choose the two main characters to both be female.

It kept it interesting 😜

A game being "horny" (while being allowed on playstation) does not equal interesting to me if the people are both guys, both girls, a lizard and a guy, or any possible combination.  

This game is perfect for couples wherein one member doesn't play games (one player only touches the controller during dialog/combat) that want to play a borderline walking sim "rpg" that is more "horny" than entertaining/wholesome/interesting but isn't some sort of dirty VN! (Like those succuwhatever games that are still coming out)