Speedrun on New Game +?

Wampo666

On 2/21/2024 at 2:51 PM, Wampo666 said:

Was wondering can i combo those 2 trophies. If anyone has info it would be great, been scouring the web but no clear answer anywhere.

It might. It maybe difficult though as in new game + there is no medi packs. So trying 2 speed run everything aswell may add to the frustration lol👍

I finished NG+ at 2:59:59. Only the NG+ trophy did unlock. It's either bugged or just doesn't work. I could have had 100% a while ago if some trophies were unlocked as intended. But nope. A friend and I did send Aspyr a long list of bugs/bugged trophies. Another example is Na Zdorovye! trophy from the Golden Mask DLC. The Inuit Warriors' spirits have been aggressive against me from the first entrance of the cave. You can't meet them before that cave with the golden skull afaik. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 3:17 AM, MythRaider1994 said:

Does anyone know if the only pistols trophy can be unlocked with New Game+?

Not sure if you attempted this. But i found it way too hard. I started it and got to the Diving Area and it was really frustrating. So i scrapped it and planned to do another pistol’s only run 😂 

Edited by Radford999

Can confirm new game plus and speedrun trophy can unlock at the same time.

I didn’t realise the latest patch fixed this so I was doing a new game plus and a different speedrun trophy at the same time 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 3:17 AM, MythRaider1994 said:

Does anyone know if the only pistols trophy can be unlocked with New Game+?

I shouldn't think so, and I wouldn't recommend doing that either as NG+ makes everything harder than it usually is [ they are pretty challenging originally ] and everything can kill Lara in 1 or 2 hits so making it harder to kill things with pistols only with bullet sponge enemies that will kill you quicker than you can kill them is just making it harder on yourself. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2024 at 4:58 PM, andrehunter said:

Is there any good guides for the speedrun on ng+? i've seen some guides but only on ng, wanted to get them both together, but ng+ will be too hard without a guide for me.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg_67OdhGmPhnOix-5EOgC7TXSfhgn3Dl&si=MMDQB8OFC19Wc2UR

Pretty good guide, he explains all the short cuts. 

It's a guide just for NG+, but you can easily get the speed run too.

Edited by LargeLimpet
  • Like 1