Trophy thoughts

[email protected]

I‘ll just leave this here…

Bug reports for the glitch trophy „Seasoned Explorer“ are highly appreciated. Of course any other bug too.

I am in touch with them, but you all know the typical day of customer support. They need at least 30 messages until they get what you want.

Trophies are pretty straightforward so i'm not sure we need a trophy guide. But i would definitely need a gameplay guide.

I have the platinum on both Mudrunner and Snowrunner and thought i would have an easy time with this one.

But man after completing the first 5 expeditions i'm confused what this game is about and how to play it. 

I spent like 20k on additional supply for absolutely nothing (or i missed the point). Whats the point ?

Should i first play a new map on free run and try to unlock everything, zones, airdrop, POI, upgrades with the sonar system, etc. ?

Whats the good vehicules to buy ?

Side quests or not side quests ? Is there a way to track them ?

seems like they got the point and hopefully it’s fixed in the next update. Fingers crossed.

Hi (Name).

Thank you for providing us those screenshots, I have reported this to the developers, and it's an issue that will be solved in the next update 😀️.

We are really happy you collected al the trophies, we hope you continue to enjoy the game.

Let me know if there is something else we can help you with.

2 hours ago, Shorah- said:

Trophies are pretty straightforward so i'm not sure we need a trophy guide. But i would definitely need a gameplay guide.

I have the platinum on both Mudrunner and Snowrunner and thought i would have an easy time with this one.

But man after completing the first 5 expeditions i'm confused what this game is about and how to play it. 

I spent like 20k on additional supply for absolutely nothing (or i missed the point). Whats the point ?

Should i first play a new map on free run and try to unlock everything, zones, airdrop, POI, upgrades with the sonar system, etc. ?

Whats the good vehicules to buy ?

Side quests or not side quests ? Is there a way to track them ?

I just played the quests as they were unlocked. No need to free roam at all. 

Most of the time you can see a quest marker, where you have to go… if your unsure about the terrain or path, take the drone employee for additional drone range and drone the path ahead. 

Until 50% trough the game I didn’t unlock any new car. I just drove the TUZ, the Step 310 and the DON71 (hopefully that’s the correct names).

When you get the chance, you can bring the Tantra (Heavy vehicle) to your outpost (First area in Carpathians) and later the YAR (Scout) (Vulcano area in Carpathians) to unlock them. They are pretty OP. They will be marked as side quest automatically when you reach the required outpost. 

Always collect upgrade parts, when you spot some. They could be come useful.
You can do additional side quests for new employees, but not required.

I think the game is a little bit harder than SnowRunner, but when you get the hang of it, your breezing…

1 hour ago, xIRockyRock said:

seems like they got the point and hopefully it’s fixed in the next update. Fingers crossed.

Hi (Name).

Thank you for providing us those screenshots, I have reported this to the developers, and it's an issue that will be solved in the next update 😀️.

We are really happy you collected al the trophies, we hope you continue to enjoy the game.

Let me know if there is something else we can help you with.

Good to know.
I will play until I have one expedition left and wait for the fix.

I was ready to do the workaround as mentioned above to get the Platinum, but mine unlocked at the same time as "Completing all Expeditions in Carpathians."

izf6d1V.jpeg

A bit odd that others had to do a workaround to get it to unlock. Did you lot use the Mods stuff? I didn't, so I'm wondering if it's something Mod related that causes the issue? No idea if Mods affected the trophies on Snowrunner or not.

Either way, it unlocked okay for me it seems so I can confirm it's not broken. However at least there's a workaround should anyone else have any problems. Thanks for letting us know. 👍

I also needed to use the workaround.

Could it be that the problem arises if you complete Arizona last?
I completed the Carpathians first because I enjoyed the environments there more. So Arizona was the last thing I had to do.
SolidNinjaSnake, who did Carpathians last, didn't need the workaround.
So that's my theory.