PS3 and Ps Plus Premium

OmriStyle27

Sorry for the wired question but i just never owned a PS3 and i'm really thinking of buying one but before i do that i would like to know something.

Does the PS3 have the same PS3 games available for download with the PS Plus Premium subscription?

I have a US account but i don't live in the US so unfortunately i can't stream all those PS3 games , but i was wondering if i buy a PS3 so i can just be able to download all those games and not stream them.

5 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

No. The only thing plus gives you on PS3 these days is cloud saves and access to old monthly games if you happened to redeem them when they were available.

Terrible news but thanks for the answer.

But what about your video game library?  usually after you purchase/download/stream a game it will show up in your video game library of your account so you can download/install that game later incase you want to play it again after you delete it.

so if i will login with my account to a PS3 maybe i would be able to install all those games?

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, OmriStyle27 said:

But what about your video game library?  usually after you purchase/download/stream a game it will show up in your video game library of your account so you can download/install that game later incase you want to play it again after you delete it.

so if i will login with my account to a PS3 maybe i would be able to install all those games?

Correct. If you got a game through PS+, you will not be able to download it. Any other game is fine.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OmriStyle27 said:

As far as I'm aware, while PS3 games from PS Plus Extra (Or is it Deluxe?) are added to your library on PS4/PS5, they're just streamed to your machine, but they aren't added to a download/purchased list, which is used to download a ps3 game that was bought from the PS3 PS Store to a ps3 console. In another words, PS Store differentiate PS3 games that are native from PS3 PS Store and those PS3 games that you can play streamed from PS Plus Extra/Deluxe.

17 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Correct. If you got a game through PS+, you will not be able to download it. Any other game is fine.

2 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

As far as I'm aware, while PS3 games from PS Plus Extra (Or is it Deluxe?) are added to your library on PS4/PS5, they're just streamed to your machine, but they aren't added to a download/purchased list, which is used to download a ps3 game that was bought from the PS3 PS Store to a ps3 console. In another words, PS Store differentiate PS3 games that are native from PS3 PS Store and those PS3 games that you can play streamed from PS Plus Extra/Deluxe.

Ok i understand so my only option is to buy used physical games or digital games from the PS store.

how is the PS Store on the PS3 these days? still have a big library of games available for purchase with good prices?

i actually prefer to buy only digital games.

If the PS+ game is cross-buy and contains a PS3 version, you can claim that game on your PS4/PS5 and then play the cross-buy version on your PS3.

I did this with 2 games that had Vita cross-buy. 👍

36 minutes ago, OmriStyle27 said:

Ok i understand so my only option is to buy used physical games or digital games from the PS store.

how is the PS Store on the PS3 these days? still have a big library of games available for purchase with good prices?

i actually prefer to buy only digital games.

I think it has a decent selection.  Most of the games i wanted to play i was able to buy digital.  There are no sales anymore so sometimes its much cheaper to buy a disc. 

• Like 2