UFC 2009 1million fans

hwnruus

I am trying to gain fans. unfortunately I am beating up on a level 1 character and only receiving 3000 to 5000 fans per fight. Is there a way for me to gain more fans to get the million faster. I suck at the controls and don't feel it is an option to go into legitimate matches and try to win. I am up to about 175,000 fans so far.

I can't remember for sure but the more you win/level up the more fans you'll get but if your goin for plat this is nothing to worry about. I got this trophy before my 100 ranked wins trophy. Only thing I'd worry about is completing the weekly challenges if you haven't done that yet.

Edited by weeztha

I got the weekly challenges done last night. Not as hard as I thought they would be. I'm at 51 wins already and only have 175,000 fans so far. I'm getting scared about completing this trophy before the server shut down

Oh ya it seems like you'll come up short on fans... Doesn't completing some weekly challenges earn you more fans per match? I think that's true. I remember I won most my matches by K.O and repeatedly kept doing one of the weekly challenge requirements. Maybe that's how I got more fans faster?

Idk of anything else to suggest to you other than checkout a trophy guide or 2 for more tips.

Good luck!

when you complete all 5 gold challenges you get a 3x point booster. I have not completed all of the silver or bronze challenges yet to see what they give you. I beat my opponent in under 60 seconds by ko or submission and that gets me about 3 - 5k fans. unfortunately I am constantly fighting a level 1 character in mp.

Yeah now I remember the multiplier thing and I'm pretty sure it boost the # of fans you receive. Also I just looked at the order I earned my trophies in.

It was lvl 50, gold digger, 100 ranked wins and an hr later I got 1 million fans. I think the weekly challenges reset on every Sunday and you'll loose you multiplier too

You want to make each match at least 3 rounds, with each fighter getting roughly the same amount of punches each. Then you want to win by submission for maximum fans. That's how I did it for my trophy.

Hey if that method worked for you than maybe it will work better for him. Most of my matches only lasted 1 round lol

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Easiest way is to boost with a friend. Walk to middle of ring and both throw punches in head (not heavy) for 1.5 to 2 rounds. Then, the loser drops off and winner knocks them out. Both winner & loser will earn 100,000 fans each. 10 fights later you have 1 million fans!!

• Like 2