Can't add funds at Playstation Store Website Solution/Fix?

SoraxTidus

Hi, I need your help with Adding Funds at Playstation Store Website. I don't know how to fix my problem with the Adding Funds at the Playstation Store Website, because I tried to add funds (Example=$5.00) but it shows the error and it won't add funds at all. I'm still having the Adding Funds problem for few years and I still haven't figure it out how to fix it so I can add funds at Playstation Store Website again. Can someone help me out with my Adding Funds problem at Playstation Store Website? I missed Adding Funds at Playstation Store Website and I don't want to keep using PS4 and PS5 just to add funds for the PS3 Playstation Store. Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

I've had problems adding funds with my credit card to the store site since the revamp.  The ways around it are if you just add the items to your cart and then buy it that way or buy prepaid PSN gift cards then add them to your account.  Since you're trying to buy PS3 things, you'll need to use the PSN gift cards method, unless someone else has a better way.

10 minutes ago, SoraxTidus said:

Hi, I need your help with Adding Funds at Playstation Store Website. I don't know how to fix my problem with the Adding Funds at the Playstation Store Website, because I tried to add funds (Example=$5.00) but it shows the error and it won't add funds at all. I'm still having the Adding Funds problem for few years and I still haven't figure it out how to fix it so I can add funds at Playstation Store Website again. Can someone help me out with my Adding Funds problem at Playstation Store Website? I missed Adding Funds at Playstation Store Website and I don't want to keep using PS4 and PS5 just to add funds for the PS3 Playstation Store. Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

If it works on PS4 or PS5, then that means your card is working so that’s not the problem. If the web store isn’t working, aside from Sonys poor engineering, it could be your browser or OS being out of date/insecure. 

You should start with contacting support in the long shot they can tell you the actual reason before everyone here just has to guess. 

Realistically and practically, continuing to use your PS4 or PS5 is likely to be your best route. 

• Like 3

Yeah I've gotten the same exact problem for a while now with seemingly no fix, pretty strange Sony doesn't want money and still hasn't fixed this. The only workaround I've found is to add funds on PS4 or PS5 though

• Like 2

Same here, ever since the redesign around 2021 I lost the ability to add funds through web store, since then I've changed to purchasing online PS Store gift cards from my bank phone application since they give me about 5% off on any gift card, which beats me having to try to troubleshoot was is going wrong with PS Store web version...

Edited by Otonio_Bruno
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I usually just buy PSN cards. You can easily buy them thru Amazon, or if you know anyone who has Costco, buy them there. $100 card is always for $90. When they have gift card sales, its for $80. I always stack up a few then.

This^

I only use Pre-Paid cards, because they are infinitely less annoying to use on the PS Store than trying to faff around adding a Credit/Debit Card or Paypal.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 2