Confused by different versions

RedDevil757

Yes, if you have the PSPlus challenger edition from years back getting the Ultimate Edition upgrade gives you everything you need for 100%. It's even game/DLC shareable.

Challenger Edition -> Upgrade to Ultimate Edition gets you access to

- story mode

- all released DLC’s

- full game separate from PSPlus edition

- cosmetic bundle 

- endgame skip

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Yes, if you have the PSPlus challenger edition from years back getting the Ultimate Edition upgrade gives you everything you need for 100%. It's even game/DLC shareable.

Challenger Edition -> Upgrade to Ultimate Edition gets you access to

- story mode

- all released DLC’s

- full game separate from PSPlus edition

- cosmetic bundle 

- endgame skip

Thank you for the help

Yeah, it's a bit of a mess. I just picked up the Ultimate Edition when it was on sale for $10, since that seemed like the easiest option. The "Godfall Challenger Edition Story Upgrade" also include the main campaign and Fire and Darkness, but I have no idea what the price is like on that. The other two DLC lists are for free updates, so no need to buy anything for those.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/27/2024 at 8:50 PM, Xylobe said:

Yeah, it's a bit of a mess. I just picked up the Ultimate Edition when it was on sale for $10, since that seemed like the easiest option. The "Godfall Challenger Edition Story Upgrade" also include the main campaign and Fire and Darkness, but I have no idea what the price is like on that. The other two DLC lists are for free updates, so no need to buy anything for those.

So I can buy this "Challenger Edition Story Upgrade" and I'd be able to 100%.. right? Thanks for the clarification. 

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

So I have the Ps Plus challenger edition, should I buy Ultimate upgrade or the Story upgrade one? my friend said Ultimate, but whhhy is the Story one more expensive. I always thought the more expensive has more and more complete?? Both are currently on sale, Ultimate is around $4, and Story is $8.

I don't know why the Story upgrade is more expensive, maybe it's the 20 Valorplate-skins you get??? But the Story upgrade only includes the Fire & Darkness expansion. 

The Ultimate Edition also includes the Fire & Darkness expansion + the Ascended and pre-order packs and update content. 

So your friend is right. You should get the Ultimate Edition. 

39 minutes ago, Pionni said:

I don't know why the Story upgrade is more expensive, maybe it's the 20 Valorplate-skins you get??? But the Story upgrade only includes the Fire & Darkness expansion. 

The Ultimate Edition also includes the Fire & Darkness expansion + the Ascended and pre-order packs and update content. 

So your friend is right. You should get the Ultimate Edition. 

I see, thanks. I bought Ultimate edition. 

Then used this code 99KT3-RRZBC-CTBJB-B3T3T-TCTCW  in-game and got 12 skins free.