"Incomplete" trophy filter not working

Not sure if people realize this. When you are looking at your profile and click your psn name in the top right, go to settings, and it pops up the window where you can indicate to hide games that are 0%. That's why I've been saying that if you added the option there to hide 100%, it would be quick and easy to switch back if you want to.

That way I could look at my list in alphabetical order, click into a game and check a trophy tip/guide, and then easily go back to my list and find another game to check. As is I have it now, it's sorted by percent, so the games that aren't 100% are at the bottom, and not in alphabetical order.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I would also like the 'incomplete' filter to show games with the platinum trophy gained but not every dlc trophy. Currently I have to use both the incomplete and the 'platinum, but not 100%' filters to see which games I have yet to complete. I would prefer every <100% game in the same list.

Although not everyone plays dlcs and consider the game to be complete when the platinum has been achieved, others consider <100% to be incomplete. Maybe an extra filter for incomplete regardless of platinum and keeping the current filter to not shot games for which a platinum has been gained.

With the current filter though, games that have no platinum but are at 100% for the base game but not for the dlc trophies, are considered incomplete. So platinum games seem to be treated differently.

So which filters are needed?

So beggars can't be choosers and I'll take whatever you're willing to do.

What I really want is to be able to go to my psn profile from other areas of the site and see just my games that are less than 100% in alphabetical order. Is it possible to have the filter for less than 100% and also have it default to that when you first load into your profile?

Alternatively if we could go into settings and have a check mark for hide 100% games like we do for hide 0% that would work perfect.

So beggars can't be choosers and I'll take whatever you're willing to do.

What I really want is to be able to go to my psn profile from other areas of the site and see just my games that are less than 100% in alphabetical order. Is it possible to have the filter for less than 100% and also have it default to that when you first load into your profile?

Alternatively if we could go into settings and have a check mark for hide 100% games like we do for hide 0% that would work perfect.

That's a global setting, it hides 0% from all profiles you view.

^If you can do it that would be 100% (no pun intended) fine with me. If I look at someone else's profile I can just go into settings and uncheck the 100% box.

I mostly use the site for looking at my profile and clicking into games I might play at some point, or adding topics to those games.