"Incomplete" trophy filter not working

When I select to view my trophies by only those incomplete it doesn't bring up games that I have plat in but are not 100%. Is this how it is supposed to work?

Unfortunately I just got 100% back on the last of us but that was a game that didn't show in my incomplete list. Previous to that when the DLC for lbpvita was released, that game dropped from 100% but didn't show on my incomplete list. It appears this is only the case where it is a plat game, psn games appear fine when new DLC is released.

Edited by luckyluscombe
  • Like 1

When I select to view my trophies by only those incomplete it doesn't bring up games that I have plat in but are not 100%. Is this how it is supposed to work?

Unfortunately I just got 100% back on the last of us but that was a game that didn't show in my incomplete list. Previous to that when the DLC for lbpvita was released, that game dropped from 100% but didn't show on my incomplete list. It appears this is only the case where it is a plat game, psn games appear fine when new DLC is released.

Maybe I am confused but it doesn't do that to me. https://psnprofiles.com/skateak&completion=incomplete&order=played&pf=all#content

You can use the "Platinum but not 100%" filter. Sounds like that is what you are looking for?

Same thing on my profile. I'd like to see another filter for "Not 100%".

I have a filter for Platinum but not 100%? https://psnprofiles.com/skateak&completion=platinum-only&order=played&pf=all#content

I concur. This has been mentioned before as well (here's one topic at least: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/9371-sorting-of-trophies/), but I hope we get attention this time since I can't understand why "Incomplete" filter out certain games that are incomplete (not 100%).

There is a "Platinum but not 100%" filter where completion is. https://psnprofiles.com/skateak&completion=platinum-only&order=played&pf=all#content

Edited by skateak

Maybe I am confused but it doesn't do that to me. https://psnprofiles.com/skateak&completion=incomplete&order=played&pf=all#content

You can use the "Platinum but not 100%" filter. Sounds like that is what you are looking for?

I have a filter for Platinum but not 100%? https://psnprofiles.com/skateak&completion=platinum-only&order=played&pf=all#content

There is a "Platinum but not 100%" filter where completion is. https://psnprofiles.com/skateak&completion=platinum-only&order=played&pf=all#content

A feature that shows all incomplete games would be nice. Platinum but not 100% only shows games with platinum that aren't 100%. Incomplete games only show games without the platinum. A combination of these 2 would be useful, instead of having to order by completion %

I should have been more clear. There are currently 5 filter options available to us.

• 100% or Platinum

This filter splits the games into 2 categories. For games without a Platinum, they will only show up if they are 100% complete. For games with a Platinum, the % doesn't matter as long as you have earned the Platinum trophy.

• Platinum

This filter only applies to games that have a Platinum trophy available to earn. The games will only show up in the filter if you have earned their respective Platinum trophy.

• Platinum, not 100%

This filter only applies to games that have a Platinum trophy available to earn. The games will only show up in the filter if you have earned the Platinum trophy AND have less than 100% of all trophies available in the game.

• Incomplete

This filter splits the games into 2 categories. For games without a Platinum, they will show up if you % is less than 100%. For games with a Platinum trophy, they will only show up if you have not earned the Platinum... % doesn't seem to matter here.

• All

No filter. Shows all games.

Four of these filters put games into 2 categories at the moment. The "All" option isn't really a "filter" since it simply shows all games on your profile (omitting anything you've elected to hide).

1. Games with a Platinum trophy (i.e. Retail games)
  2. Games without a Platinum trophy (i.e. PSN games)

I agree that "Incomplete" should be exactly that... it should show all games that are not at 100% complete. However, that isn't the case and I don't think Sly wants to change it. My suggestion is to simply add another filter option for "Not 100%". This way, there is no change to the existing code for the current filters. All it would take is to add a new filter that shows all games that are not at 100%.

• Like 2

I would like to bump this thread as I've thought about exactly the same thing while browsing my profile. In my opinion, which as I can see, I share with the creator of this thread and people that posted here, incomplete filter should count all games that are not 100% completed yet, regardless of the platinum trophy.

Edited by Sisik2205
  • Like 4

I started the other thread that was linked in here. I mostly use this site to review my trophies, and I would love to see just games that aren't 100%.

It would be even better if you could somehow default to less than 100%. Either by adding to your profile a choice to hide 100% (similar to how you can hide 0%) or to default to incomplete.

At this point I'm even debating going so far as to hide my 100% on psn.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried hiding all my 100% on psn and it went horribly wrong. Contrary to what I have read on here, if you hide games on psn, psnprofiles no longer picks up the trophies. My completion % is less than half, I have 1 completed game (I missed hiding 1 game that is 100%), all of my rarest trophies are gone, etc. I changed psn back to show my 100% and I'm waiting for the site to pick it up again.

At this point I would be willing to pay for this. Either as an additional bonus for premium membership, an extra premium add on you pay for, or as some form of lump sum to the website. I'm not rich but if the mods name their price, I'll see what I can do.

I want to be able to look at my profile and only see games that are not 100%, as those are the games I might work on at some point. Ideally if I click into a game to look at topics of guides for that game, when I click back to my psnprofiles, I would like it to default to less than 100%.

Edited by big_bob002

all of those options are offered as filters. Also where did you read that the completion level remained the same, hidden trophies or not ?

To be able to see our games that are not 100% isn't offered as a filter. The "Incomplete" filter is close, but hides the game if you have platinum in it (and you still have trophies to get in DLCs).

• 1 month later...

Feel I should bump this rather than make my own thread about it.

Being able to view all of your incomplete games in one list is one of the most basic functions you could ask for and I'm baffled as to why this isn't an option and apparently hasn't even been considered yet.

• Like 2

Agreed. I've asked for this before and was ignored though so I won't hold my breath.

Yeah but you're always being ignored, so that doesn't say much.

Other than that... Sly, we need this. We know you can make it happen bossman. Put your app on hold and work on the more important things (like that new chatbox.. and this, i suppose)

• Like 1

But, you basically already can do this. Just filter your profile by percent, and then anything lower than 100% is incomplete. You have to scroll through your completed games, but it's not like that's too terribly hard to do.

If that is acceptable then there would be no need for any of the filters. However, we do have filters, and options like complete and incomplete should have been a much higher priority than the arbitrary selection we have now.

Nobody wants to do that, Ex. There should be a simple feature to show only what you want to see. I don't want to scroll down 300 games, waiting for it to load the next 100 on 3 occasions. The idea of this site is organization, neatness, and simplistic display of information. It'd be nice and clean looking if this was implemented.

• Like 4

Just saying, if it's that important to you, the information is already there and easily obtainable. Takes all of about 2 seconds to scroll down, even on lists with hundreds of games. Unless you're on dial-up, for some reason, it's not like the loading takes very long.

And the most annoying thing - sorting option saves (which is not bad thing in general, but it's bad in this case).

I wish it didn't affect all profiles you view. I mean I doubt many people look at my profile anyway, but I dread to think how messy it looks when they see it sorted by percentage or recently played.

Edited by Shadiochao

I wish it didn't affect all profiles you view. I mean I doubt many people look at my profile anyway, but I dread to think how messy it looks when they see it sorted by percentage or recently played.

No, it only affects how you view other profiles, it doesn't affect how others see your profile. Edited by vivan