No-one achieved 100% nor platinum trophies for I and III yet.

FulgidoLucio

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

A patch is coming but due to internal politics and other external forces, it won't be arriving anytime soon.

Are you able to expand on this any further or confirm where you're getting this information?

(I get that you might not be able to, I'm just curious.)

Update from the steam page at 10 cst

We thank the passionate Tomb Raider community for your continued support, shares, and feedback on Tomb Raider I-III Remastered. We’re overjoyed and overwhelmed with the response from the community.

We currently are working on the first update, which we anticipate will launch in the next few weeks. We appreciate your patience as we want to ensure that the quality is meeting the needs and expectations of our community.

In regards to the Epic Games Store build and related stories…

A development build with incomplete assets has been available for download on the Epic Games Store.

Content in that Epic Games Store build contained some work-in-progress materials that do not represent our final quality expectations. We have corrected the build to match the live Steam version.

Things apparently not looking well. I heard from devs that patch was sent for approval, and yet now Aspyr says it will take a couple of weeks to release the patch, which is weird. Also Embracer is selling Saber, so I think Saber is not doing anything Tomb Raider related now. Hopefully Aspyr didn't scrap their patch, or we're screwed lol.

Sources: 

https://x.com/CoreDesign_com/status/1763247598071111710?s=20

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 4:31 AM, Player_Ofc said:

So it´s not unobtainable, just very hard to find?

There's a video showcasing how to do it.

Step 1: After you fight Pierre the first time, pull the switch in the corner to fill the area with additional water. NOTE that you are not supposed to do this during a normal playthrough, but to obtain the extra pickup, you must do it here.

Step 2: Dive into the water and swim through the opening leading to the area you filled with water. Normally this area would be dry.

Step 3: Save your game and do the corner bug exploit while treading water in the corner where the brick wall is submerged. It may take a few attempts, but when done correctly, Lara will fly up and land on the ledge above. This allows you to to activate a switch.

Step 4: Pull the switch, jump back in the water and pick up the silver key behind the gate you just opened.

Step 5: Progress through the level like normal until you make it back to the switch near where you fought Pierre and pull the switch again to drain the water.

Step 6: Return to where you picked up the silver key, kill the two rats lurking about and save your game. THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Step 7. Load your save. THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Step 8: Go into the alcove where you initially picked up the silver key. Even if you don't see it, you should still get the exclamation point prompt to pick it up again. THIS IS THE EXTRA PICKUP!

This silver key is SUPPOSED to be 1 of 2 or 2 of 2 silver keys you pick up. Instead, by picking up this key TWICE, you'll now have THREE silver keys upon completing the level and thus, you'll finish with 29 pickups of 28.