What is the furthest you have ever gone for a platinum?

Nothing really extreme like you guys. I think the most I ever did was have a second coffee and stay up late to get the platinum (When I say late, I mean 9-10pm lol. Because usually when I think I am in for a ll nighter to get a platinum, I end up getting it before 10. Mostly because I play the game during the day so the work is taken care of)

On 3/5/2024 at 8:28 AM, grifteskymfning said:

On that note, I traveled from Sweden to Poland just to pick up a game from an eBay seller that wouldn't ship it here...

could have asked around here for help, I have already shipped a few games to my friends abroad. 

ok, I‘m an absolute noob when it comes to fighting games. I just picked up Street Fighter 6 this Sunday. Since then I‘ve clocked about 26 hours of online play.

This is my new life now. All I can think about is how I can get my supers to stick, how I can DI counter my opponents, how to anti-air properly… I‘m watching guides on how to be better at the game while at work lol. 

Although it‘s only been a week, I can feel the game changing how I think about these kinds of challenges. Maybe I can do this, maybe if I train enough, I might be able to…

It‘s too late to stop now. I saw the difficulty in the plat guide for SF V … it’s 10/10. And it‘s 150 hours. I know I’m not nearly good enough at the game to do this. This seems impossible. Yet I cannot get myself away from the thought that I have to do this. I have to.

I‘m shuddering at the visions of whats to come. Preparing for the horrors I‘m about to unleash upon myself. …ok, let‘s back off a little here. 

We‘ll take it one Hadouken at a time. First, I‘m going to finish SF VI (after I got gud) and then I will begin the most painful grind of my life with SF V for a digital sticker and to once and for all prove to myself I can get good at any game I want to.

I hope I‘m not biting off more than I can chew here. I‘ll report back at a later time.

• Like 1

On my previous account, i almost played 2 days in a row to get the "Survivor 7 days" trophy in Dead Rising infinite mode. You actually need to play 14 hours in a row with no save to get it.

I died multiple times. One time i died because AFK ( Hunger ) and another time i played too much with zombies on day 6 saying myself "it's already mine"...

Thats ironic, i really looked like a zombie after that. 

Edited by HyXkeR

On 4/19/2024 at 7:10 PM, HaserPL said:

good old Binary Domain brother haha, if only invasion could be done solo as well

Oh jeez, I still have nightmares about Invasion lol doing those Invasion maps with you and the other guys is definitely up there amongst my greatest gaming experiences, it was pretty epic 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlienSteam said:

Oh jeez, I still have nightmares about Invasion lol doing those Invasion maps with you and the other guys is definitely up there amongst my greatest gaming experiences, it was pretty epic 

one of the boosts I will never forget haha