What are your favorite PS1/PSP/PS2 Classics that are part of the premium service?

Personally, for each system:

PSP: Kingdom of Paradise or No Heroes Allowed! They are such gems and really wished more people gave them a shot. Trophy lists are a bit more involved than the others so maybe that's why not as many people played then on the site? Highly recommend. 

PS1: I haven't played a handful of them yet so probably Ape Escape? Feels like a bit of a lame answer, haha. I still need to go back and finish Wild Arms and try Wild Arms 2 and Legend of Dragoon as I heard those were better.

PS2: They haven't added any with rewind, but with the cluster that's currently in the series here on PSNP, hands down Dark Cloud. Such an amazing game. I've played it probably 10 times through. 

What about you all? Feel free to edit your lists or post updates as new ones come out.

The PS Classics program is one of the biggest failures in PlayStation history. Extremely slow roll out, very little third party support, no PS2 emulator (just the old PS2 classics plopped on there) and the worst part...no mandatory trophy support. The fact that Resident Evil Director's Cut, Tekken 2, Grandia and others are on there without trophies makes the program useless. It had a lot of potential...but ultimately its failure is the reason I downgraded from Premium to Essential. It's just not worth the money.

Edited by Rebourne07

Legend of Dragoon was one of my favorites as a kid even though I never beat it, I got to the water dragon and my disc didn’t work, which apparently was a common bug back then? After that I never did bother to go back and finish the game, I really should at some point.

So yeah, @Beyondthegrave07play Legend of Dragoon

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hugo_11223 said:

Killzone: Liberation: I had more fun with this top down shooter than I expected when I tried it out.

Rally Cross: Fun rally racing game, though I wish it had a bit more content.

Honestly, Rally Cross was a lot better than I expected. I'm not too keen on racing games in general, but I  did find this one enjoyable and steering was a lot better than something like Twisted Metal 1 or 2 imo.

Interested to see if cool boarders will have crisp controls as well. Never played it but to my understanding, is more arcade-like.