Any trophy that missable?

I haven't found any yet and from the little I have looked into elsewhere, no one is claiming there is any. The trophies dealing with the Archive seem buggy though. I had over 100 and wasn't until I checked them off and removed their exclamation point, did I get the trophy. A quick count has very close to 250 but, I haven't gotten it yet. I could be under but I am monitoring it to see if it will pop naturally or if I have to go into the archive again.

16 hours ago, Sun_emperor1 said:

None are missable, all 3 archive trophies popped for me as intended when i checked the entries in the library.

When you checked, the same for me for my 100. I must just be a little under 250. It was a very rough and quick count at 4a in the morning, so I am sure I was just wrong. I will get here soon.

EDIT: I got the 250 archive trophy but, only after I checked in the Archive. I did have over 250 when it popped so you need to go into the Archive and clear out all the entries for it to register you have the correct amount.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen
Update

Do you have an idea of how long it will take to platinum the game?
because I'm starting to get tired of Final Fantasy 7 mini games and am looking for a faster platinum to alternate

On 3/22/2024 at 8:49 AM, jh7459 said:

Having played this for a while, I honestly think this is more in the 40-50 hour range.

Definitely a more accurate range, especially if you are listening to all the dialogue. I bet you can cut off 10-12 hours just by skipping the story. Also, once you get to a certain point, you can skip all battles except the main story anyway because you don't need to collect honor or renown.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 5:55 PM, Matrim_Drasgen said:

This game is definitely not a fast Platinum. The fastest without auto-pop is on the PS4 at 16 hours and 30 minutes. Most are taking over 50 hours.

I'm over 30 hours in and no where near the end.  Methinks it'll be well over 60 hours for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

I'm over 30 hours in and no where near the end.  Methinks it'll be well over 60 hours for me.

I think 50 is for you are doing everything specifically for Platinum as fast as you can: skipping story, not exploring (not there is much to do so, mind you), using just a few units, and over-leveling them. 60 seems a very good pace for sure. I rushed as I worked on the trophy guide at the same time and so had to sacrifice to write certain parts of it from first-hand experience not assumptions or finding other posts about it online.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...