Game Trophy Percentage Rank Bug

Go to solution Solved by BlindMango,

• Solution

Rank is based off of the average completion percentage among everyone who owned that specific game. C is if you are in the range of average completion percentage, A is if you are above the average completion percentage and D, E, F is if you are below average completion percentage.

So for Wipeout 2048, nobody seems to get many trophies in that game because the average completion percentage is 6% among all owners of that game, so your 11% completion for that game is an A by average standards.  :P 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

The rank is based off the completion percentage relative to other users. The reason you have an A in that game despite having only 11% completion is because the average completion percent is only like 6%. So you have almost double what the average is. I don't know the exact ranges for each grade and everything, but that's basically how it works.

• Like 1

Sorry:( because i thought the ranks used to be for completion of that game total for you. not average completion. mainly because i just started to notice this yesterday lol. but thanks

I don't think Sly was warning you, I think he was warning Starrk because that post was pretty pointless :)

On topic: I wondered this too, nice to have it explained.

I don't think Sly was warning you, I think he was warning Starrk because that post was pretty pointless :)

On topic: I wondered this too, nice to have it explained.

oh ok, hehe. sly can be scary at times. lol. must have not payed attention to his quote.

• Like 3