1.6 Update - New Trophies

The 1.6 update dropped today (19th March 2024) on PC only (no console release date yet) and there's 9 new achievements on Steam:

• Well-Read - Read every book.
  • Two Thumbs Up - See a movie.
  • Blue Ribbon - Get 1st place in the Stardew Valley Fair competition.
  • An Unforgettable Soup - Delight the Governor.
  • Good Neighbors - Help your forest neighbors grow their family.
  • Danger In The Deep - Reach the bottom of the 'dangerous' mines.
  • Infinite Power - Obtain the most powerful weapon.
  • Perfection - Reach the summit.
  • A Distant Shore - Reach Ginger Island.

These are the first DLC achievements / trophies for the game since the base game was first released. There's no guarantee they'll be brought over to the PS4 version however.

Some of these you may have already achieved (such as 'A Distant Shore') but I know for me 'Perfection', which I presume is achieving a perfection score of 100%, will take many hours.

Thoughts?

Edited by CylindricalStars
spelling
  • Like 2

On the PC release there isn't any autopop for the new achievements.  For Perfection, it seems revisiting the summit will pop the achievement if you had an existing 100% save.  A lot of the others are easily repeatable too, so shouldn't matter too much.

Edited by auroranaut

You sure the “reach ginger island” achievement is new? Because in the patch notes it says 8 new achievements not 9, so I assumed that one was added with the ginger island update 

either way I hope these do become trophies, would love to see a ps5 release as well at some point, kind of puzzling why he hasn’t done that yet since he’s no doubt losing a pile of money by not having a ps5 release