Ratchet & Clank PSP Ports soon?

I wish Ratchet & Clank Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank will get a port as well. They are from the same developer as Jak & Daxter The Last Frontier. So we can also get trophies from them!

Edited by JasseZocker
  • Like 4

Sure hope so. Been waiting on those two Ratchets to get trophies ever since the trilogy remaster for PS3!

After that all that would be missing is a R&C Future trilogy remaster! I can dream. 😍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JasseZocker said:

I wish Ratchet & Clank Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank will get a port as well. They are from the same developer as Jak & Daxter The Last Frontier. So we can also get trophies from them!

Now that the first Jak spin-off has been ported I think it's just a matter of time before we get the R&C spin-offs and Daxter. Next month it's probably the R&C spin-offs because they have the same developer as J&D:TLF, so they probably used the same engine as that game and as such Implicit Conversions can implement the compatibility fixes they already implemented in J&DTLF. After that it'll be Daxter because that one is from a different developer and uses a different engine.