A minor dissappointment

Sir_Bee

I downloaded this game when it was free on plus, and I just started playing it last night.  I am enjoying the game so far, it just wasn't quite what I expected.  I was hoping for a more stealthy heist game, but so far almost every mission I have played (with the one exception of the first day of the framing one, I didn't have time to get any farther), has ended in a firefight with the cops.  Now don't get me wrong, I do enjoy running down the street, moving from cover to cover, to get to my escape van, or hiding in the bank vault, collecting deposit boxes before slowly busting out, but I wanted a few more stealth choices.  

I know that this is very possibly just because I have not played all the missions, or don't have the right skills, so I would like to pose a question.  Which missions can be accomplished without triggering any alarms, and what skills are most useful to have?  At the moment I am playing solo, because I am still learning the maps and heists.  I don't want to go in unprepared and be the cause of failure for my team.  That and I like taking me time and sneaking around robbing someone blind without them ever knowing.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Some heists in game such as Rats and Watch Dogs are more geared towards combat while other heists such as Framing Frame are more geared towards stealth. Most of the heists can be stealthed. 

Bank Heist, Big Oil, Diamond Store, Jewelry Store, Framing Frame, Nightclub, Ukrainian Job, and Firestarter are all possible on stealth. Mallcrasher, Rats, Watch Dogs are more meant for combat. Stealth will be more easier if you have more people with you who knows what are they doing.

Ukrainian Job can be done within 35 seconds assuming you have tier 5 skill Shaped Charges Aced (Technician skill) so there's no need for stealth on that heist. I think you know this already but the Ghost skill tree is build around stealth along with some skills from the Mastermind skill tree such as Cable Guy Aced and Dominator Aced. Transporter Aced is important as well. 

Some heists in game such as Rats and Watch Dogs are more geared towards combat while other heists such as Framing Frame are more geared towards stealth. Most of the heists can be stealthed. 

Bank Heist, Big Oil, Diamond Store, Jewelry Store, Framing Frame, Nightclub, Ukrainian Job, and Firestarter are all possible on stealth. Mallcrasher, Rats, Watch Dogs are more meant for combat. Stealth will be more easier if you have more people with you who knows what are they doing.

Ukrainian Job can be done within 35 seconds assuming you have tier 5 skill Shaped Charges Aced (Technician skill) so there's no need for stealth on that heist. I think you know this already but the Ghost skill tree is build around stealth along with some skills from the Mastermind skill tree such as Cable Guy Aced and Dominator Aced. Transporter Aced is important as well. 

Thanks for the reply :)  I tried the jewelry store one, but I could not keep all the civilians down by myself.  I wish I could herd them all into one room, that would make my life much easier lol.

Thanks for the reply :)  I tried the jewelry store one, but I could not keep all the civilians down by myself.  I wish I could herd them all into one room, that would make my life much easier lol.

You could get the OVE9000 Saw (Enforcer tier 5 skill Portable Saw) + Control Freak (Mastermind tier 6 skill) and use the noise made by the saw to keep civilians down. Just be sure to aim the saw away from objects to prevent the durability of the saw from going down. It's more better if you get more people to tie down the civilians. 

I just got the platinum the other day .... 

Stealth is hard the system sucks but it is possible , you have to get to level 50 or so to get the best skills for the job 

and the main stealth mission is framing frame , others can be done by stealth but there isn't much point .

You could get the OVE9000 Saw (Enforcer tier 5 skill Portable Saw) + Control Freak (Mastermind tier 6 skill) and use the noise made by the saw to keep civilians down. Just be sure to aim the saw away from objects to prevent the durability of the saw from going down. It's more better if you get more people to tie down the civilians. 

Makes sense.  Guess I will just keep working at it, and maybe after I get the hang of some of the heists, I will go online to find a group :).

I actually have another question, is there offline co-op?  I didn't see an option for it, so I don't think so, but then again I did not look very hard.

I just got the platinum the other day .... 

Stealth is hard the system sucks but it is possible , you have to get to level 50 or so to get the best skills for the job 

and the main stealth mission is framing frame , others can be done by stealth but there isn't much point .

I guess the point for me would be that I would have more of a sense of accomplishment getting out without the cops coming, than I would just killing them all :)

Congrats on the Plat by the way.

• Like 1

Makes sense.  Guess I will just keep working at it, and maybe after I get the hang of some of the heists, I will go online to find a group :).

I actually have another question, is there offline co-op?  I didn't see an option for it, so I don't think so, but then again I did not look very hard.

There isn't an offline co-op. Offline is single player.