Platinum difficulty?

Gonna be buying this at some point but just out of curiosity since there's no guides yet is this an easy or hard plat trophies sound easy, is there anything missable or buggy I should be aware of and if there's anything buggy is there a workaround to get the said buggy trophy?

The trophy list looks pretty straightforward and I'm easily chugging along without a guide.  While there are missable things, no trophies are missable.  Only bug I've heard of is in the coliseum sometimes people crash, may have something to do with the online component there.

On 3/25/2024 at 3:11 PM, Vivis_apprentice said:

How many hours is it roughly to plat? I sunk some hours into the demo and enjoyed it but have so much else to play currently

You could feasibly finish it in three days, maybe less, depending on how much you play. I'd put time to plat at maybe 30-40 hours. I sunk in close to 60 simply because I did all rapports and did some grinding

Edited by majob

On 3/24/2024 at 10:52 PM, Fat-Westy said:

Which trophies are online? Reading the trophies makes it seem like there's none or is it just a case of people playing the online coliseum not for any trophies but just for fun?

No trophy is online.

On 3/25/2024 at 2:11 PM, Vivis_apprentice said:

How many hours is it roughly to plat? I sunk some hours into the demo and enjoyed it but have so much else to play currently

30-40 is doable but 50 seems to be far closer to average and even that means you are probably skipping dialogue, using the same units/unit composition for every fight, and rushing from one thing to the next, IMO.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

No trophy is online.

30-40 is doable but 50 seems to be far closer to average and even that means you are probably skipping dialogue, using the same units/unit composition for every fight, and rushing from one thing to the next, IMO.

Wow, thanks for the info. That's is shorter than I expected. Anything missable?

10 minutes ago, Vivis_apprentice said:

Wow, thanks for the info. That's is shorter than I expected. Anything missable?

No trophies are, but you can miss some unique characters, library entries, battlefield loot and mission completions if you make certain decisions.

• Like 1