AC Revelations server closed now?

I just start AC Revelations from 25th Mar, but can't login from 27th Mar. It continuous showing error 'The Assassin's Creed Revelations server is not available at this time'. Does this mean server closed? Or just some issues happened, and we just keep for waiting is fine? I didn't see any warning message before and found no official announcement recently.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Ubisoft killed them off last night, along with all other other survivors of the 2022 shutdown :(.

RIP 😕 It was still a lot of time (6 months since the revival?)

So basically they shut down Assassin's Creed 3, AC Revelations, Driver: SF, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Far Cry 3?

Let's hope they made "room" for AC4 on PS3 and FC2

Edited by Sebulba2000

11 minutes ago, hktcmm said:

But AC3 server is still alive? Any news about the shutdown date of AC3? Is there any chance that Ubisoft re-open AC Revelations Server again?

I can confirm that AC3 is down 😕

The shutdown date was October 1, 2022. These servers were revided in June 2023 out of a sudden. They may re-open them at some point. This is Ubisoft, after all, but it doesn't look so good when they literally killed every game they revived at the same time.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

they didn't

Yeah, I checked it as well 😕 Brotherhood and FC2 are still down, too. They shut down AC3, Revelations and FC3. Driver SF and Splinter Cell Blacklist still works. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier needs confirmation

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sebulba2000 said:

Yeah, I checked it as well 😕 Brotherhood and FC2 are still down, too. They shut down AC3, Revelations and FC3. Driver SF and Splinter Cell Blacklist still works. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier needs confirmation

Ghost Recon is confirmed to be offline :(.

Man, this sucks. I procrastinated getting head in the cloud for AC3 for a few days and tried today... AND I could not connect to the servers. Had done all online ones except that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ataz11 said:

Man, this sucks. I procrastinated getting head in the cloud for AC3 for a few days and tried today... AND I could not connect to the servers. Had done all online ones except that.

What did you expect from a company known for shutting down servers, in a generation that has died almost 10 years ago? You had time to get it done, no need to complain now. That's why when it comes to online trophies, you don't procrastinate, that's never a good idea. Learn from this and move on. Just so you know I'm not trying to be mean to you or anyone else here. I had a lot of games for PS3 with online trophies and I have done almost 100 boosts in 2018-2019, just to be safe with the games I knew I wanted to plat one day. Now I'm safe and no shutdown can hurt my profile anymore. 

Edited by HaserPL

23 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

What did you expect from a company known for shutting down servers, in a generation that has died almost 10 years ago? You had time to get it done, no need to complain now. That's why when it comes to online trophies, you don't procrastinate, that's never a good idea. Learn from this and move on. Just so you know I'm not trying to be mean to you or anyone else here. I had a lot of games for PS3 with online trophies and I have done almost 100 boosts in 2018-2019, just to be safe with the games I knew I wanted to plat one day. Now I'm safe and no shutdown can hurt my profile anymore. 

I wasn't interested in trophy hunting during those years. But thanks for the reminder. And good for you.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ataz11 said:

I wasn't interested in trophy hunting during those years. But thanks for the reminder. And good for you.

The best way to learn is to learn from our mistakes. I fucked up with Wipeout HD and lost the chance of getting the plat, I will never get over it. One of the toughest games I played and I missed the online trophies by a few weeks. 

• Like 2