Server's Down 3/28/24 - Campaign & Guerilla still able to be played OFFLINE

As some of you know, GRFS was one of the several games that got revived after the official server shutdown.

You may have seen these threads in other reborn again Ubisoft games:

PSNP+ threw out a report that these games have been shutdown and I am confirming the shutdown for GRFS.

In order to play Campaign or Guerrila mode, you must sign out of PSN before launching the game. I am getting an infinite screen on the start menu as it tries to connect to the server that's been shut down.

• Like 1

Yeah, NFS The Run is like this too. I tried to tell people this workaround the 1st time it closed but eh. 

The servers will likely go up and down every few months. IDK what the hell Ubisoft uses for a server. 

Edit- You CAN connect back to PSN once you are pas the initial login screen. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Yeah, NFS The Run is like this too. I tried to tell people this workaround the 1st time it closed but eh. 

The servers will likely go up and down every few months. IDK what the hell Ubisoft uses for a server. 

Edit- You CAN connect back to PSN once you are pas the initial login screen. 

The 50 Cent game on the PS3 has the same issue now those servers are long gone, plus I've heard rumours the PS3 release of Modern Warfare 1 sometimes does this as well so you have to boot it up offline to get it working properly.

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The 50 Cent game on the PS3 has the same issue now those servers are long gone, plus I've heard rumours the PS3 release of Modern Warfare 1 sometimes does this as well so you have to boot it up offline to get it working properly.

Didn't 50 cent Used GameSpy?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2024 at 1:37 AM, MIK525 said:

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Can co-op be played or can you use lan with another copy of GRFS and a second ps3? Also can some of the off line trophies be done, please give examples.

Split-screen coop. No LAN, no online. This applies to both the campaign and the guerilla mode

Edited by CharlesB753