"That wich does not kill you" no more doable solo ?

Hello Everybody,

I wanted to try to get the trophy "That wich does not kill you" by using the 50% chance of surviving after an explosion armor.

It seems that with the patch which came this day (2nd of April 2024), you survive but your limbs are not damaged like before.

Anyone as the same issue ? Any suggestion to solve this problem ?

It's listed as a known issue on the patch notes, it will probably get fixed soon. 

🧠 Known Issues

These are issues that were either introduced by this patch and are being worked on, or are from a previous version and have not yet been fixed.

• Game might crash when picking up a snowball or throwing back a grenade
  • Various issues involving friend invites and cross-play:
    • Cross-platform friend invites might not show up in the Friend Requests tab.
    • Players cannot unfriend other players befriended via friend code.
    • Players cannot unblock players that were not in their Friends list beforehand.
    • Players cannot befriend players with Steam names shorter than 3 characters.
  • Explosive weapon stats include only direct hit damage but not explosive damage.
  • Explosions do not break your limbs (except for when you fly into a rock).
  • Planet liberation reaches 100% at the end of every Defend mission.
  • Drowning in deep water with a Vitality Booster equipped puts Helldiver in a broken state.
  • Stratagem beam might attach itself to an enemy but it will deploy to its original location.
  • Some player customizations (like title or body type) may reset after restarting the game.

https://arrowhead.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/13343297312412--PATCH-01-000-200

Edited by Nicco555
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Arc_Xev said:

this also helps. Stand under a helllpod with the dr armor.

I just used this method and got it to pop. I died and still ended up getting it some how, but it took a couple of tries. I was using armor that has the "Democracy Protects" passive that gives you a 50% chance of not dying when taking lethal damage for anyone wondering. Thanks! 

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm that the method with support weapon or resupply pod still works after the patch from yesterday?

I crushed myself 15 times this morning (and in around 10 cases all limbs + body were broken), but I always died and got no trophy. Had the necessary armor on of course.

Edited by ThiophenSJ

I did this too finally using a drop pod. I was pulling my hair out trying to get it. I had no clue the patch ruined the trophy and I could not understand why the guides looked different to what was happening in my game.

Then I used a weapon pod while wearing the armor, as someone said, and I died, but somehow got it finally. It was the last one to get my platinum.

I cannot confirm if it changed since a new update, I got the trophy on 8 Apr 2024.

Edited by JohnnyJoyful

On 4/17/2024 at 3:18 AM, ThiophenSJ said:

Can anyone confirm that the method with support weapon or resupply pod still works after the patch from yesterday?

I crushed myself 15 times this morning (and in around 10 cases all limbs + body were broken), but I always died and got no trophy. Had the necessary armor on of course.

Yes, I got it today with a support weapon pod. It took several tries.

• 3 weeks later...