Here is something that no one has thought about the bots front

GrumpyFelo

20 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

This is just hilarious - do all of you here truly think the developers would get rid of a whole faction two months after the game launched? Lmao. This is how this game goes, it ebbs and flows until a war is won or lost, and then the game "resets". Think of it like seasons, the bots aren't gone for good. The trophies don't need to be marked as unobtainable. This is laughable. 

I can't speak for others but I knew that bots being gone was only temporary, considering how the first game worked. Operation Swift Disassemble or whatever's Major Order mentioned the "Reclamation" at the start of it and I figured they'd be a counter attack by the bots at some point. Although I assumed we'd see the bots return in a few weeks, not the very next day lol. 

I don't believe anyone said they'd be gone for good, anyway. 

On 4/10/2024 at 7:33 AM, Talon_Blades1989 said:

Gone in 360 sec is easier on terminids. All you need is grenade launcher and nades. With some RNG. I got a lucky map, medium hive about 200m from extract and only needed to close 6 holes. Was done in 4 mins. It is somewhat rng based as you can get anywhere from 5-21 objectives to destroy.

12 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

With the release of the new weapons tomorrow this trophy will be even easier. The new explosive crossbow can destroy the bots fabricator by hitting it anywhere.

Ah, thank you guys for the tips, hopefully I'll be able knock out that trophy later on! 

Edited by AlonMercer
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

No post in this thread implied that they think bots are gone forever. Even the OP literally stated, 'unavailable until the bots are back on the map'. There's nothing laughable going on here.

The fact that the op created the thread to begin with and inadvertently caused fomo is silly and laughable.

1 hour ago, Roxas-blaziken said:

I hope that whenever there's a new faction we get new trophies for them.

Helldivers 1 got new trophies over time.  I imagine new trophies drop for this game later this year.

55 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

arrowhead is certainly cooking something for the new faction that's for certain.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the new faction. I wonder if we'll drop onto Super Earth soon. Defense against the onslaught of bots is failing, they're closing in fast. Interested to see how it all developes. 

On 4/10/2024 at 11:18 PM, XXIIlII said:

With the release of the new weapons tomorrow this trophy will be even easier. The new explosive crossbow can destroy the bots fabricator by hitting it anywhere.

Looks like the crossbow can't destroy the fabricator after all, unfortunately. Judging from people's testing, The Eruptor seems to be the way forward on this, it's like a less powerful Autocannon that you can have as a primary weapon which is nice. If someone has the Extraction Expert booster on a team, that cuts down the time for the shuttle to arrive by 18 seconds; useless in most cases but valuable in this particular mission for that trophy.

Edit: I JUST MISSED OUT ON GETTING THE FUCKING TROPHY BECAUSE I DID IT IN 361 SECONDS ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME? ONE SECOND COST ME THE TROPHY. I got very lucky with the bug nests, only had 7 and had a good team, too... just to miss it by a second...

Edited by AlonMercer
I am filled with rage.