Platinum + 100 % Uncharted 4

Hi all,

I would like to platinum and 100% from the game. What would you recommend for me? What dlc should I buy for 100% (I have base game)? What is the ideal approach to start the game and effectively get 100% from it?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Rikorus_Boss

Posted (edited)

thank you,

If I understand correctly If I make one very easy walkthrough with finding all collectables and unlocking all chapter specific trophy and after with the glitch/exploit I will be able unlock all other difficulty related/speedrun trophies just in second? Am I right?

Is there any forum/discord where I can find teammates for ''...It'' ?

Edited by Rikorus_Boss

4 minutes ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

thank you,

If I understand correctly If I make one very easy walkthrough with finding all collectables and unlocking all chapter specific trophy and after with the glitch/exploit I will be able unlock all other difficulty related/speedrun trophies just in second? Am I right?

Is there any forum/discord where I can find teammates for ''...It'' ?

The glitch (at least on the latest version of the game) only gets you the speedrun trophy. An easier playthrough will just unlock bonuses such as auto aim, infinite ammo and a weapon menu to help you with the crushing playthrough. 

If you need to find teammates for the survival mode just go to https://psnprofiles.com/sessions, sessions for this particular trophy take place quite often there. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, KosproGG said:

The glitch (at least on the latest version of the game) only gets you the speedrun trophy. An easier playthrough will just unlock bonuses such as auto aim, infinite ammo and a weapon menu to help you with the crushing playthrough. 

If you need to find teammates for the survival mode just go to https://psnprofiles.com/sessions, sessions for this particular trophy take place quite often there. 

I checked the trophy guide and according to this there is a exploit with 1.00 version (you need a disc version from the game) which unlock difficulty related ones as well

5 minutes ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

I checked the trophy guide and according to this there is a exploit with 1.00 version (you need a disc version from the game) which unlock difficulty related ones as well

I am aware, that's why I mentioned the latest version of the game. If you have a way to downgrade to version 1.00 you can also get the difficulty specific trophies using the glitch. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

You can also use this tool if you're playing on a PS4 and are using the digital version of the game :): https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159709-i-made-a-tool-to-easily-downgrade-ps4-games-to-any-older-version/

12 minutes ago, Mendarxis said:

Wow, just wow...

You are about to play a really great game with in my opinion one of the greatest trophy lists of all time (Not too many collectables, miscellaneous trophies, chapter related trophies, hardest difficulty trophy, trophies that require to beat the game a second time etc.). But your only thought is: How can I manage to cheese through the entire trophies without any effort, fun or challenge? Why do you even hunt trophies? Trophy hunting should make you experience everything the game has to offer, (depending on the game) give you a challenge and a rewarding feeling after earning the 100% completion. Trophy hunting does not revolve around the trophies itself, but the journy which comes along with earning the trophies. I will NEVER understand what your purpose of trophy hunting is...

I agree on everything but... Not too many collectables?? Isn't 193 enough already? 😅

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I agree on everything but... Not too many collectables?? Isn't 193 enough already? 😅

Nice to meet someone having a similiar opinion :)

Regarding the collectables: 193 sound much at first, but personally I found more than 80% of the collectables during my first playthrough without following any kind of guide. Most of the collectables are pretty obvious and can be found easily. Thus, the missing collectables can be cleaned up without any trouble due to chapter select (which is a charm compared to Uncharted: The lost legacy where the game is only devided into 9 chapters which makes the time to reach a collectable much longer) or while the second required playthrough. Therefore, I think collectables-wise, Uncharted 4 is not as bad as many different AAA games like god of war (it was a nightmare), even if it has on paper many collectables. 

• Like 1

How do you find a match in this game people can get in a match in 1 minute on tdm but i can’t find one at all been searching for hours with no avail . This is the only game that gives me trouble with finding lobbies no other game does this