Master of Fate DLC Trophy Pack

This was most definitely one of the worst souls likes I have ever played. I don't think there were more than 4 people who asked for this, the game is still broken, yet they choose to add useless functions like this. The umbral ending alone took like 2 hours to stop from crashing. This developer is ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I haven't played this game (hated the OG, so never got this one), but I absolutely love that they added stuff like that officially into the game. More games need built in modifiers to add even more replay value to the game. Some of the most fun I've had in gaming in the last decade was doing randomizer runs

• Like 2

Loved playing this last year. I did NG+0 7 times and enjoyed it each time.
Curious how I should start this DLC. Do I just NG+0 again or is it best to start on a fresh save?
Haven't downloaded it yet.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Ryudoz said:

Loved playing this last year. I did NG+0 7 times and enjoyed it each time.
Curious how I should start this DLC. Do I just NG+0 again or is it best to start on a fresh save?
Haven't downloaded it yet.

Do a NG +0 again with an old character. You will blast through it with all modifiers enabled at the same time. 

I'm going through it right now and it's nothing as difficult as it seems to be. Just uploading my saves to the cloud from now and then in case some stupid death.

By the way, you can't summon NPCs for bossfights with Ironman active or do NPC quests that require summons.

Sure about that? While beating first boss I could summon help. Didn't try it because I 3 shot Pieta, but there was an option instantly before the fight.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Karol_Perec said:

Do a NG +0 again with an old character. You will blast through it with all modifiers enabled at the same time. 

I'm going through it right now and it's nothing as difficult as it seems to be. Just uploading my saves to the cloud from now and then in case some stupid death.

By the way, you can't summon NPCs for bossfights with Ironman active or do NPC quests that require summons.

Sure about that? While beating first boss I could summon help. Didn't try it because I 3 shot Pieta, but there was an option instantly before the fight.

It was just a possibility I considered, but you missed this quote in that same post to kinda cover my ass ;)

"Wow, and I doubt they made them already available"

I've since become known that that very first summon is there before Pieta yes, so hopefully, they are available. Though i'm honestly surprised they considered that.

So I'm going to sprint through and see if it's possible to summon Kukajin and Paladin in order to get their respective trophies while Ironman is active....

I really do hope so

Edited by Optinooby

7 hours ago, Optinooby said:

It was just a possibility I considered, but you missed this quote in that same post to kinda cover my ass ;)

"Wow, and I doubt they made them already available"

I've since become known that that very first summon is there before Pieta yes, so hopefully, they are available. Though i'm honestly surprised they considered that.

So I'm going to sprint through and see if it's possible to summon Kukajin and Paladin in order to get their respective trophies while Ironman is active....

I really do hope so

I cannot check it myself right now because... yeah, lack of time during the week but seems to me its possible.

Anyways, there are people who already completed this dlc. According to their timestamps with all modifiers active at the same time.

So, if you have a developed character ( if you have platinum or are close to it you should have) this is really doable and nothing as impossible as it seemed to be.

Even lack of Vestiges is not a problem because you have one in Skyrest Bridge and then you can plant as many seeds as you want when you progress, so you can warp there any moment.

If you try attempting Ironman on a fresh save I wish you very much good luck tho.:)

I'm gonna do it this weekend. Good luck guys.

• Like 1

Since a soulsborne fan, i was going to buy this on release but then i saw it was horrendous on PS5... How is the game now? Usually some patches and updates improve performance and the overall feel of the game. 

From the fisrt day up now did the game improve much? 

4 hours ago, Danyy___85 said:

Since a soulsborne fan, i was going to buy this on release but then i saw it was horrendous on PS5... How is the game now? Usually some patches and updates improve performance and the overall feel of the game. 

From the fisrt day up now did the game improve much? 

I just got the plat recently, the performance are quite good, but beware, if you get invaded, stattering usually occurs. In 75h off gameplay, I had 1 crash and 3 bugs that made me restart the application. Aside from that, is fairy playable.

My current save file is a completed run of the Umbral Ending. I was checking to see if I could apply the modifiers and trigger the ending again by visiting the giant eyeball (since I’m locked into this ending) but it doesn’t trigger when I reach the platform. 

Lords of the Fallen (along with Trepang2 and RE4 Remake) were my favorite games last year so the new trophies are a good reason for another playthrough, but it would be nice if I could use my save file to get the Iron Man modifier trophy off the board. 

Has anyone been able to use a completed playthrough (without starting a NG+ on it) to get any Master of Fate modifier trophies?

Hello ! I've started a NG+0 with all modifiers :) I'm wondering what is the best ending to choose !? Adyr ending looks complicated because it will be a hell to return to the beacons without the vestiges ! So the radiant ending should probably be the easiest ? What do you think ?

On 4/28/2024 at 8:44 PM, Prosser187ATX said:

Has anyone been able to use a completed playthrough (without starting a NG+ on it) to get any Master of Fate modifier trophies?

You can use your previous save game, but you will need to play through the game from start to finish once again. I turned on all modifiers for my last one playthrough - Adyr Ending

@lucask001

Yes, Radiant Ending will be faster, because You dont need to use Adyr Empowered Rune on all the beacons. Just fight Adyr at the end.

Edited by Kessarath
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kessarath said:

You can use your previous save game, but you will need to play through the game from start to finish once again. I turned on all modifiers for my last one playthrough - Adyr Ending

@lucask001

Yes, Radiant Ending will be faster, because You dont need to use Adyr Empowered Rune on all the beacons. Just fight Adyr at the end.

Yes indeed, thx for your confirmation