Master of Fate DLC Trophy Pack

S87586c.png Master of Fate
OWNERS
  •  
  •  
9 Trophies  180 Points
  Fickle Fortune
Reach an ending with the Pre-upgraded Weapons and Random Loot modifiers enabled.
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Inefficient Medicine
Reach an ending with the Ironman and Withered Health modifiers enabled.
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png
  Trail of the Dead
Reach an ending with the Random Enemies and Withered Health modifiers enabled.
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Making Do
Reach an ending with the Withered Health and the Random Loot modifiers enabled.
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Come What May
Reach an ending with the Random Loot and Random Enemies modifiers enabled.
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  A Gruelling Journey
Reach an ending with the Tremendous Vestige Decay and Ironman modifiers enabled.
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png
  Lord of Slaughter
Reach an ending with the Ironman and Enemy Density modifiers enabled.
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png
  Indomitable
Reach an ending with Random Enemies and Loot, Enemy Density, Tremendous Vestige Decay modifiers on.
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Altered Prospects
Start a new game with a modifier enabled.

What do you guys think? Honestly I didn´t enjoyed the main game so much so I am kind of afraid of this DLC. I hope you can combine some runs and dont need to play 8 different runs for it. I could not find any information about official twitter if the DLC is released already or when it will release.

• Like 1

Thank God I haven't started this game when my friends offered it to me for free. Jesus Christ. 

The game itself isn't very good and now they want you to replay it a lot more. It's like they watched all of these people running Elden Ring with various mods on Twitch and decided that their game is just as good. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 5

of course this dlc must have trophies and of course a permadeath mode can`t miss -.-.-.-.-.-.-.- i was so glad when i was done now i need to speedrun this again with save scumming hooray., Amazing game, really but it`s another useless dlc. 

33 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

You can have more than 1 modifier active at a time as some of the trophies are for having multiple on at once, question is though is can you activate all the modifiers needed for trophies at once and can they be modified to our benefit....???

You can potentially combine these with your first NG+ run, so it's potentially still only 2 playthroughs minimal with save backups.

The update is supposedly dropping this week, usually Thursday evening (UK time). They said in last weeks update that something exiting to come next week. Yea sounds mega exciting lol.

I am actually looking forward to it

You can select as many as you want at the same time.

Edited by DavySuicide
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

of course this dlc must have trophies and of course a permadeath mode can`t miss -.-.-.-.-.-.-.- i was so glad when i was done now i need to speedrun this again with save scumming hooray., Amazing game, really but it`s another useless dlc. 

You can select as many as you want at the same time.

I hadn't even realised it was already available, downloaded when I was afk.

I guess now with ANY loot appearing in chests, its possible to not need ANY grinding. I wonder of that means Boss Equipment....??

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I hadn't even realised it was already available, downloaded when I was afk.

I guess now with ANY loot appearing in chests, its possible to not need ANY grinding. I wonder of that means Boss Equipment....??

Yeah, they were a bit vague in terms of "what" can drop, like they say everything but i highly doubt this includes Molhu exclusive stuff or armor pieces tied to questlines such as Kukijin and so on. But yeah for anyone who still has to do a run for another ending or grind stuff this update comes in very handy, for all others like me it means an additional run 🤣 yaay haha

Wthered healing sounds super annoying to me, glad i duplicated a shitton of these healing flasks. The rest won`t be a big game changer as you can just bypass everything and speedrun from boss to boss. My final run took me 2 1/2 hours so i am sure i can do it one more time.

Edited by DavySuicide

5 minutes ago, Karol_Perec said:

No. You don't. Is someone pointing a gun at you asking to play this dlc? Games supposed to give you fun. If you're not having it choose another one. Lol. Some of you guys are weird af. Cheers.

thx 4 the live advice 😉 who said i didn`t had fun with the game? The game was great, i just said it`s another useless dlc. Instead of releasing new content they release this. I did the plat last week and have everything in my mind so i rerun it one last time. If i would have played this game last year and forgot everything i definitely would have skipped this. 

• Like 1

This will be um... hahahahah.

My personal game of 2023, but I didn't expect THIS! There's a lot that can be combined, and it's all in NG+, but we need to be careful with Iron Man x Withered Health combo. Things are going to happen... I'm excited even though I feel stressed.

Edited by Kessarath
  • Like 1

Damn, got the platinum a week ago and sold the game, I saw this update was coming but wasn't expecting trophies. Looks like an all modifiers on and save scum job although on NG+0 you steamroll everything anyway.

Edited by ISNYPEREI

41 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

I was thinking of starting this game and 100% it but now I guess I’ll just do a playthrough and maybe plat if I enjoy the game. Developers really can’t make fun DLC trophies anymore. 

I figured this was a separate mode, like a freaking small rogue-like ala God of War, based on the trophies. No way did I expect them to ask you to finish the game 8 more times for trophies. Looks like you can stack all of them, but still. 

Simply adding mods (not fun ones, either) isn't what I want from DLC. I guess it's a free update, though, so it's not another $15-20 for some story DLC.

I think this looks quite fun personally, mainly because of the Tremendously Awesome Vestige Extreme Decay Epic modifier. Not having fixed vestiges is going to force quite an unusual approach which we don't really see often, I'm looking forward to planning it ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

I figured this was a separate mode, like a freaking small rogue-like ala God of War, based on the trophies. No way did I expect them to ask you to finish the game 8 more times for trophies. Looks like you can stack all of them, but still. 

Simply adding mods (not fun ones, either) isn't what I want from DLC. I guess it's a free update, though, so it's not another $15-20 for some story DLC.

second 400 hour DLC (after Crypt of the Necrodancer)

By the way, you can't summon NPCs for bossfights with Ironman active or do NPC quests that require summons.

Why you ask......... well because you must die to make the summons appear and if you die, then game over.

Wow, and I doubt they made them already available.

Edited by Optinooby

5 hours ago, Optinooby said:

After playing for a little, some observations i've made:

The Tremendous Vestige Decay modifier (and trophy) is going to be the worst. This is worse than Ironman because at least with the permadeath modifier, you can save scum. The TVDm for short doesn't affect temporary seeds, but the FIXED Vestiges, and by the sounds of the descriptions, there will only be a few throughout the game ;(. Just hopefully this isn't random. Basically going through the game with almost no warp points ;(. They have at least shown some mercy with this by now allowing you to carry 99 Vestige Seeds instead of 5!

With the Pre-Upgraded loot, this seems like the only beneficial modifier. At level 68, equipment was being found at upgrade level +5 or +6. So perhaps at character level 100+, everything found be upgrade level 10...???

The Enemy Randomised modifier, although you can get endgame enemies at the start, they seem to have the same health as the enemy they replaced. Either that or the area impacts there level, so it's not as bad as it sounds, enemies are still mega weak to begin with. I also think umbral enemies may not be affected by this, but can't say for sure yet.

For the Randomised Loot, the description states boss drops, quest items, key items etc are NOT affected. From what i've noticed so far, world loot is shuffled amongst itself and enemy loot is shuffled amongst itself. Can't tell if drop rates are affected though.

EDIT - More TVDm info

So for the Tremendous Vestige Decay modifier, I ran through to Skyrest and the first FIXED vestige i found was, well Skyrest XD.

So even before the first tutorial boss (lightreaper) that you have to die to for various trophies later, vestige before him isnt there. So if you have no Seeds, then you will respawn back at the start!! Though where each FIXED vestige was, you can put down a seed. 

For TVDm, you pretty much need a big supply of seeds, but luckily Molhu sells an infinite amount for 1200 a piece, just make sure you have 1 when starting otherwise means you will respawn at the start if you die to Lighty.

EDIT 2 - More findings

At level 96, i'm finding +9 equipment, so it's safe to assume, at level 100+, everything will be max +10 (no way it will go above that surely).

There maybe possible new ways to farm. With the enemy randomise, enemies are switched, but are just levelled depending on which area they spawn in as mentioned earlier, BUT they still drop the same amount of Souls/Echoes etc sorry forgot the name. If you're lucky, you may get a bunch of endgame enemies altogether really early, so they will be mega weak, but still drop loads of currency!!!

Also, a farm alternative, is with finding +10 equipment by default, maybe better to find a good spot to farm equipment and sell that instead as +10 sells for a lot!!

And if anybody wants a Google Doc with 100% everything inside (easy to search for a specific name), then this is mine taken from my video guide (it supports it) 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LzDxsgT6YipO7yFoGJ3kL7BiJAN2h-gFFBx4bEeplU/edit?usp=drivesdk

Now this update has finally dropped and i roughly know how it works, I can get to work on the NG+ videos and google doc for the rest of the trophies (and DLC). Just unfortunately looks like I gotta start of with equipment farming at the end of NG before we jump into NG+ as you cant farm specific equipment now really with random enemies/loot as wouldn't be the same for every1

Edit 3 - Enemy Density

Just caught a comment from a Dev that said the enemy density modifier just switches the density back to what it was at release.

To somebody that played the game at release and has also played recently with all the patches, would you care to share how different this is??? Thanks ;)

Hi

So your first guide to plat is still good to go?

4 minutes ago, observadorpt said:

Hi

So your first guide to plat is still good to go?

Yes, but I think im going to have to do a 3rd playthrough JUST because of the Paladin trophy. If i knew, we could have quite easily done that in NG with a save backup and reload. Would have taken 10 minutes without any trouble or messing anything up, but now because of this, means my guide can still do platinum in 2 playthroughs, but the DLC will require a 3rd.

So i may just stick to platinum, we'll get that done and then we'll do a 3rd for the DLC, maybe better that way for others.

If optimal, you could do 100% trophies in 2 playthroughs. But my guide cant do that because i wasnt aware this permadeath would be a thing ;(

• Like 3

11 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

Who wants shit like this? 

So True, Trophies no one asked for, and i would like to tell the developers, Thanks , I Hate It. 😂 

Edit - Some Kidding Aside though I think we can cheese our way through these trophies eventually.

Edited by EVERJUICECRUMBS