How many hours does it take to get platinum?

I'd call it 6-8, but the PowerPyx guide says 12. It might just depend on how thoroughly you explore; I could see backtracking running up the clock since fast travel points are often inconveniently placed.

Took me exactly 8 hours. Didn't have to do too much backtracking since I played pretty thoroughly and only had to go back to the areas of Act 1 & 2.

15 hours ago, Teh_Zombz said:

took me around 10 in game hours, can be done way quicker if you're good at platformers because there is about 3 sections that took me an embarrassing long time to do lol

I know exactly what you're talking about lmao those

Spoiler

instakill spikes combined with wonky gliding

are a pain

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Teh_Zombz said:

can be done way quicker if you're good at platformers because there is about 3 sections that took me an embarrassing long time to do lol

Can't say I am good at platformers, but this game can be infuriating sometimes with its wonky jumping, gliding and collision. Most of challenges have one section where it's obvious what to do and how to do it, but you keep dying for various reason. It just isn't polished enough. It also takes too long to respawn. I have raged quite a bit and honestly it really soured the experience. Lost Crown has much harder and more complex platforming sections, but I haven't been frustrated once in that game.

Took me 8 hours to plat.

• Like 3

11 hours but aside from a couple sections that were frustrating to a degree for the trinkets and one part for the story mode, it was alright. 

Was overall not too bad. Glad the trinkets didn't have spikes or long chasms with all of it or it would have taken a lot longer.

Edited by Clocker045
  • Like 1

Save file says 11hrs 45mins although ps5 in game clock says 15hrs, i did leavd it idle here and there but didn't geel like 3hours worth. Highly recommend people to follow the collectible guide as they play since i wasted ard 2hrs going back to pick up collectibles i missed. Also its best to clear everything and then do the final boss since the game reverts you to your last save before the boss area and ypu would need to redo that section prior to the boss fight for the lore trophy to pop 

• Like 2

Took me about 8 hours. The collectables are not too bad to find on your own. I had most of them before the point of no return, and then finished the rest of the collectables using a guide before the final act.

• Like 2