What chances do I have with this game?

Dciaran

On 5/23/2014 at 1:50 PM, vivan000 said:

>8 UR rare trophies

zero

Imagine completing Resogun in one go on Veteran using only primary weapon and having only 3 lifes... that would be 9/10 and sine mora is pure 10/10.

Nah. Isn't there a challenge in Resogun for just this? If not with just 1 life?  I remember I did a lot of those. Game isn't that difficult. Had you said Master difficulty on the other hand, we'd be talking 8-9/10.

Haven't played Sine Mora, but I've played games were most trophies are ultra rare and haven't found them to be that difficult.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07/04/2021 at 0:08 PM, Reala_kira said:

So you did finish the game, anything you can say on your capillary loss? :P

Ahaha sorry for the late answer. I can confirm, no hair loss because of sine mora, just due to aging:D

I see you are playing the game too, how is it going?:)

haha, I just finished the story mode and got the first couple of promotions. I haven't felt yet the "tremendous game difficulty" everybody has gripes with in this thread, but I can feel it coming when going through the other promotions, for which I see I have currently 0% / - progress :D

Congrats for getting all achievements (despite the hair loss apprehension - I already lost some, but because of other games :P ) ! did you play SM on the vita or PS4? Heard that PS4 version is more lax, but so far I enjoy playing such games on the handheld. The game is very fun .

Edited by Reala_kira

14 hours ago, Reala_kira said:

haha, I just finished the story mode and got the first couple of promotions. I haven't felt yet the "tremendous game difficulty" everybody has gripes with in this thread, but I can feel it coming when going through the other promotions, for which I see I have currently 0% / - progress :D

Congrats for getting all achievements (despite the hair loss apprehension - I already lost some, but because of other games :P ) ! did you play SM on the vita or PS4? Heard that PS4 version is more lax, but so far I enjoy playing such games on the handheld. The game is very fun .

I did both versions 100%, first the PS4 version and then Vita. I find them both similar in difficulty, PS4 version is generally easier but has that terrible Insane Stage no pickup achievement where I nearly gave up. The Vita one is just all around hard, for the Primary only Arcade run you will need to practice a lot since it is soooo unforgiving. But it is very doable, since I am absolutely not a very skilled player and I finished it. It took me around 30-40h for both versions.

Let me know how you are doing, nice to see some love for this great game again=)

Edited by DeathShark22

23 hours ago, DeathShark22 said:

I did both versions 100%, first the PS4 version and then Vita. I find them both similar in difficulty, PS4 version is generally easier but has that terrible Insane Stage no pickup achievement where I nearly gave up. The Vita one is just all around hard, for the Primary only Arcade run you will need to practice a lot since it is soooo unforgiving. But it is very doable, since I am absolutely not a very skilled player and I finished it. It took me around 30-40h for both versions.

Let me know how you are doing, nice to see some love for this great game again=)

I am working on Salva Veritate achievement with the requirement of "Finish any stage on the highest rank".

It is for arcade/score attack mode only with hard difficulty as minimum. I find it difficult even for the first stage. Do you have tips on the stage where this can be worked on easily? I should do a perfect run without sub-weapon nor capsule, is that right?

34 minutes ago, Reala_kira said:

I am working on Salva Veritate achievement with the requirement of "Finish any stage on the highest rank".

It is for arcade/score attack mode only with hard difficulty as minimum. I find it difficult even for the first stage. Do you have tips on the stage where this can be worked on easily? I should do a perfect run without sub-weapon nor capsule, is that right?

I recommend following this guide: 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/sine-mora/guide/

Not using a subweapon or capsules have nothing to do with S Ranks. Definitely use them!

Edited by Baker

46 minutes ago, Reala_kira said:

Like @Baker said, the best is to follow Thanatos Ninjas Guide, I did the same.The PS3 Version is identical to the Vita, minus the Challenge Modes that are not available on the Vita (So no Step 4 from the guide). I would not bother with any specific requirement right now, since you will probably get most/all of them on your way to the final requirements. Like for example "Finish any stage on the highest rank". You will get that 100% while working on other achievements.

The perfect run you mention without sub weapon or capsule is the hardest thing in the game, so I would not think about that for now and leave it until you have memorized the game and finished all the other hard requirements, like completing every stage with an A rating, completing Arcade with every pilot and completing Arcade without a continue. Lots of fun there:D

Just work your way up the guide, you will get there=). If you have any specific question just ask, and I will help where I can.

12 minutes ago, Baker said:

I recommend following this guide: 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/sine-mora/guide/

Not using a subweapon or capsules have nothing to do with S Ranks. Definitely use them!

I did the same, the guide is great.

Thanks to both of you! Yep, that guide is on my radar.

The one I am working on is:

"Finish any stage on the highest rank: Select Arcade mode on Hard, with the GE-22 Liberator, a Reflection capsule and any subweapon you want. You need to end the first level while the rank gauge on the top-left is on A. Keep shooting the whole time, try not to get hit too much, use Reflection when needed without abusing it and this should be easy enough to accomplish."

So far I can only reach B rank during stage 1 in arcade, but I guess this game is the perfect mill for practice makes perfect situation. So far, I am enjoying it :) 

2 hours ago, Reala_kira said:

Thanks to both of you! Yep, that guide is on my radar.

The one I am working on is:

"Finish any stage on the highest rank: Select Arcade mode on Hard, with the GE-22 Liberator, a Reflection capsule and any subweapon you want. You need to end the first level while the rank gauge on the top-left is on A. Keep shooting the whole time, try not to get hit too much, use Reflection when needed without abusing it and this should be easy enough to accomplish."

So far I can only reach B rank during stage 1 in arcade, but I guess this game is the perfect mill for practice makes perfect situation. So far, I am enjoying it :) 

Like I said, you do not have to work on this right now, you will get this surely while going for all the harder achievements (so as you get better you will surely get some S ranks during that). But of course it is all practice, so it doesn´t really matter that much.

In addition there is also a guide here on PSN Profiles, for some extra info. I would focus on replaying the story first to unlock all the stuff there, and then move on to Score Attack (there you will learn how to approach each level for the Arcade runs).

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1794-sine-mora-trophy-guide