What chances do I have with this game?

Dciaran

I picked it up when it was free on Plus and deleted it shortly after because I've always been awful at this side-scrolling shooters. Then recently Resogun came up and I slowly got the hang of it and recently got the Plat. Is it even comparable? Looks very difficult.

• 9 months later...

Every game is doable, unless it containts a gamebreaking glitch or the necessary servers are closed.

It just depends on how much time you want to spend practicing.

I've wanted to start this game so many times on my Vita, but being the completionist I am, I know that my life will slowly diminish while going after the 100%.

And still way over 70 games in my backlog, so for now I'll just stick to them.

But one day..

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 3:26 PM, KaKrackle said:

Its been a while since anyone left a comment here....

Well, the point has been made already - this game is insanely difficult and reaching the 100% completion requires a shitload of practise and at least as much skill.

I love this game because it reminds me these golden-age shooters I used to play while a kid but won't even try going for the trophies, I neither have the patience nor the ability... I already had trouble just to complete the easiest mode ?

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2014 at 1:05 AM, TalynnStrike said:

Practice makes perfect. If you don't get it the first time, take a breather and try again. Any game is doable. Just takes patience. 

On this I will have to disagree, this one belongs to this hardcore category where any player won't be able to succeed, no matter the practise. One also needs top-level skill, just the same way that practising a sport daily won't mean you can become a world champion. You need this extra thing called talent ?  (particularly on the Vita version, as you cannot use a turbo controller, which is likely to help significantly)

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 1

I beat this game twice

1 hour ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Well, the point has been made already - this game is insanely difficult and reaching the 100% completion requires a shitload of practise and at least as much skill.

I love this game because it reminds me these golden-age shooters I used to play while a kid but won't even try going for the trophies, I neither have the patience nor the ability... I already had trouble just to complete the easiest mode 1f605.png

On this I will have to disagree, this one belongs to this hardcore category where any player won't be able to succeed, no matter the practise. One also needs top-level skill, just the same way that practising a sport daily won't mean you can become a world champion. You need this extra thing called talent 1f609.png  (particularly on the Vita version, as you cannot use a turbo controller, which is likely to help significantly)

Sure this games hard. Im not scared to admit that the arcade primary fire only run pissed me off for a short while.

But when you compare it to a few other shmups available, it really not so bad.

The Bird of legend trophy in Dariusburst for example, is way harder than anything Sine Mora has to offer if you ask me.

And if Ikaruga gets the full steam achievement set when it gets released, then god help us.

11 minutes ago, KaKrackle said:

I beat this game twice

Sure this games hard. Im not scared to admit that the arcade primary fire only run pissed me off for a short while.

But when you compare it to a few other shmups available, it really not so bad.

The Bird of legend trophy in Dariusburst for example, is way harder than anything Sine Mora has to offer if you ask me.

And if Ikaruga gets the full steam achievement set when it gets released, then god help us.

Mastercube is harder than this.   Plus no body has 100%  on mastercube 

17 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

Mastercube is harder than this.   Plus no body has 100%  on mastercube 

mastercube is just another example of a game that nobody will ever get 100% it's a survival game that's get every minute harder and harder the longer your game keeps going, while the trophies requirements are impossible! 

the reason why only 1 person has managed to get the trophy for 2500 kills in one game without being destroyed while there is a trophy for killing 5000 GREEN enemies in 1 game without being destroyed. 

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei

• 5 months later...