dead servers

Posted (edited)

so i found the game on the ps store for 3.99 + all dlcs and decided to buy it however i wanted to clear out the mp trophys the problem is i cant find a single match im trying for hours and no luck i know u can get most of the mp trophys solo but they are very very diffcult and takes alot of grinding i have the game on my list for years now and i dont wanna give up on it because the servers are dead

Edited by Faro_lowe12

4 minutes ago, Faro_lowe12 said:

so i found the game on the ps store for 3.99 + all dlcs and decided to buy it however i wanted to clear out the mp trophys the problem is i cant find a single match im trying for hours and no luck i know u can get most of the mp trophys solo but they are very very diffcult and takes alot of grinding i have the game on my list for years now and i dont wanna give up on it because the servers are dead

There's a reason some games get so cheap. They have little to no one playing them. This is one of the tradeoffs for saving a couple bucks,

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Create a session, then keep extending the date until you find someone to play with: https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

They already created a session. I'm assuming they are just venting here. (And possibly trying to draw attention to their session, skirting the no boosting threads rule.)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

They already created a session. I'm assuming they are just venting here. (And possibly trying to draw attention to their session, skirting the no boosting threads rule.)

I didn't mention anything about my session ? It wouldnt make anysence if I did because nobody plays that game anyway?

16 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

The saving grace about multiplayer is that there is a glitch that lets you upgrade a specific path and it would beneficially glitch and pop all other multiplayer trophies. 

I know that glitch but in solo its still too diffcult to even win an "easy" Mission

23 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

The saving grace about multiplayer is that there is a glitch that lets you upgrade a specific path and it would beneficially glitch and pop all other multiplayer trophies. 

You wouldn't happen to know off-hand where I could find info on this glitch would you?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, bmakar83 said:

You wouldn't happen to know off-hand where I could find info on this glitch would you?

This is from the trophy guide on another site. Credit to the guide writer over there.

There are 4 different active skills, and you will need to create 4 different characters in order to buy them all. Please refer to Practical Mayhem  to see how to buy an active skill.

I highly suggest to place your first skill in the Survivor tree.

This trophy is glitched in a good way. You will only need to purchase 1 active skill, only if you purchase the active skill in the Survivor tree. Make sure to purchase your skills only in this tree, always focusing on the higher Tier, once you will buy the active skill the trophy will pop.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

Picked this up recently & had a blast with the boys. Multiplayer trophies are easy & can be done in a weekend. 

• Like 1