Trophy thoughts?

Posted (edited)

Trophy list doesn't look so bad, except the one for 100k miles... If there won't be some fast way to do it and only by normal driving, this will be almost impossible to achieve. I mean, 100k miles? That's like going four times around the Earth... I will never understand why those "smart" devs put such a grindy trophies in a single player game. What's the point? 

Game has been on PC for some time, so maybe someone who played could share some wisdom if this trophy gonna be pain in the ass.

Edited by Patrickosan

Does anyone know when this is coming out?

It’s a weird case, because they accidentally put it up for sale for a couple of hours at some point last year. I downloaded the game, played a few minutes and stopped because performance was terrible and the game was a blurry mess. I got an automatic refund a bit later. But now that the trophy list is out, the game popped on my profile. 

Sadly I had a bug on my account so I had to redownload my profile. Otherwise I would have a bunch of these trophies already.

the game was released on the PS store by mistake in December and I managed to download it and play it for a day or two before it was deleted from my account and o was refunded.

The game is pretty fun, it’s not quite ETS2 or ATS quality, but it’s better than any of the other Truck Sims we have on console.. (I don’t count the MudRunner games as Truck sims)

the main issue with the version I played was the awful resolution.. but considering that version was not meant to be played, and it was almost 5 months ago, it’s likely this will look fine when it fully releases.

from what I played, this seems a pretty easy list, the only grind being the 100k miles.. 

This game has been on my wishlist for soooo long now! The fact that there's finally a trophy list is a good sign. Hopefully the game will be out soon! Trophies look pretty easy, don't mind having to grind for trophies, but 100k does sound on the ridiculous side. Nonetheless, definitely getting this game.