Classic II: Dominique's Curse trophies

Posted (edited)

Can't wait to play this, I replay this game from time to time with randomizer and its always fun, would love for them to release a PS5 version so I could platinum it again.

Edited by Burritoprime
  • Like 2

I had no idea this game had a classic mode. 

According to the wiki:

"Like the original Classic Mode, Classic II: Dominique's Quest uses the environments and other assets from Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night to build a new game that pays homage to the classic 8-bit titles that inspired the Bloodstained series - namely, the Castlevania series. While Classic Mode mainly took inspiration from the original Castlevania and Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, Dominique's Quest is mainly based on Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. Unlike Classic Mode, which follows a more linear gameplay style, in Dominique's Quest, the player plays the role of Dominique during her staying in Limbo"

I need to find my disc and jump back in

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Are these dlc packs free?  I never started the game yet and the only things i see in the store are cosmetic packs

Classic 2 is going to be a paid DLC. How much we don't know yet, but probably nothing too crazy if you look at all the other DLC from the game.

Aw man.. Even though I like this game, it's such a drag having to play it again just for some DLC trophies. Was just looking through my profile and couldnt believe my eyes when I saw this game wasnt at 100%