New trophies from the new Minecraft update are out.

draqilo

Haven't touched this one since the last trophies were released but I see new and old trophy worlds alike are all full lol. Guess I'll give it a shot in a few days. I swear, this is the third or fourth set of new DLC trophies in the last week or two. It's pretty nice.

• Like 1

Got three with the good old creative glitch, but it seems the Vault Key one needs to be done with a naturally generated trial chamber. Which is exactly what I had hoped to avoid.

I tried creating an ominous vault with a command block, but the resulting vault would not accept an ominous key.

The crafter crafting a crafter one took me a few tries. It pops when the crafter outputs the crafter and basically spits it directly at the player. Standing next to the crafter outputting it into a hopper does nothing.

Edited by shadaik
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Br0dyH0114nD234 said:

I cannot get a wind charge to boost me 8 blocks on console. It just will never work.

In case this might help someone, I was able to get the trophy by using a slime block on top of a sticky piston launcher on a redstone clock. I then used the wind charge while being launched by the slime block and got the trophy that way.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Br0dyH0114nD234 said:

In case this might help someone, I was able to get the trophy by using a slime block on top of a sticky piston launcher on a redstone clock. I then used the wind charge while being launched by the slime block and got the trophy that way.

I got it from starting to creative-fly when throwing the charge down. Apparently, the game only cares how high you get after being boosted by a wind charge and before falling back down, similar to how the Shulker projectile trophy works.

Maybe just jumping down at a slime block and throwing a charge at the same time also works.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, shadaik said:

Got three with the good old creative glitch, but it seems the Vault Key one needs to be done with a naturally generated trial chamber. Which is exactly what I had hoped to avoid.

I tried creating an ominous vault with a command block, but the resulting vault would not accept an ominous key.

The crafter crafting a crafter one took me a few tries. It pops when the crafter outputs the crafter and basically spits it directly at the player. Standing next to the crafter outputting it into a hopper does nothing.

I can't get the crafter trophy to pop no matter what I do and I'm using my old creative-glitched world as well. Got any ideas?

8 minutes ago, ViperLance34 said:

I can't get the crafter trophy to pop no matter what I do and I'm using my old creative-glitched world as well. Got any ideas?

Temporarily switch to survival mode using a command block and try again. That should get the trophy to pop.

*Make sure to have another command block placed down that'll allow you to switch back to creative mode once you're done.

Edited by KosproGG
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, KosproGG said:

Temporarily switch to survival mode using a command block and try again. That should get the trophy to pop.

*Make sure to have another command block placed down that'll allow you to switch back to creative mode once you're done.

How do I get the command block without activating cheats? Doesn't activating cheats disable trophies forever on that world?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ViperLance34 said:

How do I get the command block without activating cheats? Doesn't activating cheats disable trophies forever on that world?

Unfortunately, many of the guides/videos on how to set up the Creative Mode glitch that I have seen are wrong. You are supposed to put the commands IN the Command Blocks (hence the name) so you can switch between Creative and Survival in-game and still earn trophies. Lots of guides I have seen just says to type them into the Command Console/Chat as part of doing the glitch instead. I think there seems to be some confusion and some people thought you had to just put down the Command Blocks and put buttons on them to make the glitch work. 🤔

I can't see any way to get new Command Blocks in my Creative Mode game post glitch, so you are going to need to set up a new world for this. 

See the thread here for the commands you need to put into the Command Blocks. You can also label each one in the top left hand corner input box - Creative and Survival respectively. Remember to crouch when adding the buttons.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ViperLance34 said:

Enabling the creative glitch required command blocks from what I remember. If that's the way you did it, you should have also kept them in your inventory. 

4 minutes ago, KosproGG said:

Enabling the creative glitch required command blocks from what I remember. If that's the way you did it, you should have also kept them in your inventory. 

I think you're right. It's just that it's been so long since I played this game I just completely forgot I had it. Problem is I can't find it anywhere in my world or my inventory so I just did it legit in my other survival world.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ViperLance34 said:

I think you're right. It's just that it's been so long since I played this game I just completely forgot I had it. Problem is I can't find it anywhere in my world or my inventory so I just did it legit in my other survival world.

Should you find it again: I built a room with two command blocks and shulker boxes full of  spawn eggs and creative blocks. Having a whole room makes it easier to remember where it is than just having a command block put down somewhere. It also helps that I put an end portal I use all the time there. That room helps a lot getting any new trophies out of the way quickly.

• Like 1