Aaron Lewis of Staind goes off on a fan.

OpaqueLotus

I know many people don't like Rock music. But every yr 98.9 The Rock here in Kansas City MO. Hold's a concert called RockFest this yr we happened to get Staind.

Aaron was doing a solo song when he noticed a 15 yr old girl corwd surfing, having a good time enjoying herself. Well Aaron seen what was happing and stopped in mid song to call this area out in the crowed, this is what he had to say...

“That f—ing girl right there is like 15 f—ing years old and you f—ing pieces of s–t are molesting her while she’s on the f—ing crowd,” Lewis said into the mic as the chords of the song Staind was performing, “Something to Remind You,” still lingered. “Your f—ing mother should be ashamed of themselves, you pieces of s–t.”

“If I f—ing see that s–t again, I swear to God, I will point you out in the crowd and have everyone around you beat your f—ing ass,” he finished with a seething warning, before guitarist Mike Mushok started back into the interrupted tune.

I know as a father of 2 girls I would of done the same. What are your thoughts on it all

http://radio.com/2014/06/02/watch-stainds-aaron-lewis-go-off-on-fans-molesting-crowd-surfing-girl/

Edited by chuckyjugg

Ok at first all I could think of was this (sit down you are ruining it for the rest of us :P)

But I do agree somewhat. I mean everyone loves having fun but no one really thinks of the consequences and then will later complain about them. I had a 16 year old employee who was SHOCKED that she got pregnant...despite telling everyone (and everyone telling her she was an idiot) "that her boyfriend doesn't like the way condoms feel". Or another employee who came into work with bruises all over her because she decided to go home with two guys but was shocked that they wanted sex (those pieces of shit are in jail now but still why did she go home with them).

So I know I sound like an old fuddy-duddy but just remember that while something might seem like a great idea at the time...sometimes it might be too great of an idea.

• Like 2

Were they molesting her or was she just crowd surfing?

There was a guy doing it too, but apparently he wasn't being molested?

The video isn't clear at all but I guess the singer had a pretty good view. It wouldn't surprise me if some people took the opportunity to put their hands in inappropriate places and I wholeheartedly agree with this dude. No one likes a kiddie fiddler.

The way 98.9 The Rock was talking, that this guy was grabbing everything he could on this girl. But hell i agree Dr_Mayus some ppl live for that moment and dont think twice about what's gunna happen to them afterwards. Agree @Lion no one likes kiddie fiddlers. Would be funny if Aaron pointed the dude out though and the crowd took control of it!!!

I don't think a 15 year-old should be at a rock concert in the first place. There's so many poor decisions here. There's NOTHING good about this video. The alleged molestation is a huge concern, but so is the attempt to incite a riot and encourage gang/mob violence. Just horrible all around.

I dont know the situation really but i can see people going out of their way for a feel... but as someone who has been to far too many concerts, sometimes its unintentionally done and you just have an arm up. I had a girl thrown on me once which was quite awkward

I don't think a 15 year-old should be at a rock concert in the first place. There's so many poor decisions here. There's NOTHING good about this video. The alleged molestation is a huge concern, but so is the attempt to incite a riot and encourage gang/mob violence. Just horrible all around.

I don't see why a 15 year old couldn't go... with friends or family.

Where were the parents or the friends at this time? I doubt she would've gone to see a concert all alone... But then again, maybe she did? :dunno:

First off, why did he feel so compelled to mention her age, intentional molestation should be wrong regardless of the situation, would he have made this scene if it was a grown woman, see the double standard? Secondly, if you're crowd surfing, you're going to get touched everywhere whether accidently or intentionally, it seemed a little harsh to go off on someone without fully knowing whether it was intentional or not, and then threaten to injure them. I do appreciate his intentions if they were pure, but honestly it feels like a ruse for attention.

Edited by coldkillaaaaaaaa
  • Like 1