cybershark's trophy showroom

cybershark91

Today I plated one of my most difficult games. ROCKSMITH with a rarity of 0,47 xD I feel great right now.

:platinum:#57 Rocksmith

1Le5a2b1.png

Achievement Date: July 1st 2016

Oh what a wonderful learning tool. I play bass for around 12 years now and never tried guitar before. So when I picked up this game I planned to plat it complete with bass. Yet there were 2 or three trophies you couldn't do with bass, so I borrowed a guitar of a friend of mine. There I got all Wich could only be achieved with guitar, at least so I thought. I reached rank after rank using bass and got all the trophys for it, but than I reached rank 11 and … no trophy. The last remaining trophy couldn't be achieved on the basstour. Wow! That kinda felt like a hit in the face, since I got all except this one trophy. Okay, my friend, who borrowed me his guitar moved away, so I didn't had the opportunity to borrow it, so I decided to buy one (yeah, I bought a fucking guitar for this game and plat) and I started to practice and practice, working on rank after rank.It took me forever until I had my first mastermode song. After that i got faster and faster in achieve points and now, I finally hit the 20.000.000 points needed for rank 11. Here it is! My rarest plat!!!!

My Game rating: 10/10 I recommend it to everybody who want to actually learn guitar or bass instead of hitting buttons on a fucking plastic guitar

My Platinum difficulty rating: 10/10 You will need to work really hard to get this plat unless you are already great on guitar  ;)

Rarity: 0,47% (Ultra Rare)

Time to Platinum: 2 years, 2 months, 3 weeks

• Like 3

And another fast update:

:platinum:#58 Day of the Tentacle Remastered

1Lf4cd41.png

Achievement Date: July 2nd 2016

Well, I already said, that I love great Adventure games and this is one of the best I know. Go play it, now!

My Game rating: 10/10 One of the best adventure games I know. Go play it, I dare u.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 01/10 if you use a guide. otherwise it's a really complex game and not so easy to get all trophys.

Rarity: 54,95% (Common)

Time to Platinum: 3 months, 1 week, 3 days

:platinum:#59 Hitman GO: Definitive Edition

1L7b0d30.png

When I first played it on smartphone I liked this game, so I bought it for my vita. I enjoyed it for the first 3 or 4 level sets and then it really started to get boring. In the end I actually started to use a guide since I just wanted to finish this up. I had literally no motivation to keep playing normally.

My Game rating: 5/10 First I enjoyed it, but later the whole concept is getting so boring, it's unbelievable.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 01/10 atleast with a gude, otherwise it's a bit more difficult

Rarity: 68,73% (Common)

Time to Platinum: 3 months, 3 week, 6 hours

And another plat. Teslagrad, really nice game. The next plat will be Rocksmith :D Time to finish it up

:platinum:#49 Teslagrad

1L47879f.png

Achievement Date: November 14th 2015

Some friends of mine recommended this game, so I started playing it. It was really great but maybe a little bit short. Still I can recommend it to everyone who like nice riddle games.

My Game rating: 07/10 A bit short, but it has really great and interesting puzzles.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Some of the scrolls were quite hard to get. Needed many tries for especially one.

Rarity: 34,03% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 7 hours, 32 min, 17 seconds

I did it, I achieved my plat #50. What an achievement ^^

:platinum:#50 Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

1Lea1bbc.png

Achievement Date: November 26th 2015

Oh, it’s a fun story, why I played and plated this game. Normally I'm not a big shooter fan, but I took part in an event (>>look here<<) and a person did choose this game for me. SO I had to play it :D and actually started to like it. The gameplay feels great.The story wasn't the best, but the gameplay was a win. 

So thank you, Melanogaster1987, for choosing this game for me.

My Game rating: 08/10 The story wasn't that great, but the gameplay was lots of fun.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 It's not too difficult. Only the challenges were annoying.

Rarity: 21,61% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 6 days, 7 hours, 23 minutes

Haven't updated my thread for quite some time, so here's a big update :)

:platinum:#51 Game of Thrones

1La054a2.png

Achievement Date: December 1st 2015

Definitely not the best telltale game. It had some good moments but it could have been better.

My Game rating: 06/10 Not as good as the other telltale games so far.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 easy plat.

Rarity: 39,33% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 11 months, 2 weeks, 6 days

:platinum:#52 The Witness

1L3eb5ea.png

Achievement Date: February 29th 2016

This one is a really great Puzzle-adventure. I totally recommend it to everybody, who like puzzle games. It starts quite easy and progress in a great way. I really enjoyed this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 Wonderful world, great Sounddesign and nice puzzles.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 07/10 It's a difficult plat. Your really have to use ur brain.

Rarity: 15,91% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 1 months, 3 days, 18 hours

:platinum:#53 Skylanders SWAP Force

1Lea9036.png

Achievement Date: Marche 21st 2016

Never played Skylanders before, I didnt'e even thought about buying one of those games. But then I saw it for cheap at amazon and thought, why not and I bought it. I actually loved this game. it was so much fun.

My Game rating: 10/10 Nice world, nice gameconcept. Really enjoyed it.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Not totally easy, but also not to difficult.

Rarity: 9,82% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 6 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes

:platinum:#54 Far Cry 3

1Lb6376a.png

Achievement Date: May 25th 2016

I got this game a few years ago with PS+ and started it. Somehow I lost interested after finishing the campaign. I finally decided to get back to the game and finish it. It's a great game, many things to do. Can totally recommend it.

My Game rating: 08/10 Nice world, many things to do, interesting characters and story.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Not to difficult.

Rarity: 20,39% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 2 years, 3 months, 1 week

:platinum:#55 Demon's Souls

1L887f31.png

Achievement Date: May 30th 2016

Here it is, the game that started it all. The first installment of the Souls games. I thought I would never get the plat in this game. It was so time consuming back when I started. A good friend of mine helped me with this plat and we ended up co-oping the whole game. It was so much fun. I can't believe it took me almost 5 years to get this plat. Every Souls fan should have played this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 A very rewarding game. 

My Platinum difficulty rating: 07/10 For me it was a really difficult plat. Took me forever to get it.

Rarity: 10,79% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 4 years, 11 months, 2 week

:platinum:#56 STEINS;GATE

1L79e920.png

Achievement Date: June 28th 2016

I owned this game for quite some time but simply couldn't find the time to start it. I watched the anime before and loved it. A really great timetravel story. I can totally recommend this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 A brilliant story, looking forward to the next game

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 Easy, totally easy (at least with a guide)

Rarity: 43,13% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 3 weeks, 11 hours, 52 minutes

Today I plated one of my most difficult games. ROCKSMITH with a rarity of 0,47 xD I feel great right now.

:platinum:#57 Rocksmith

1Le5a2b1.png

Achievement Date: July 1st 2016

Oh what a wonderful learning tool. I play bass for around 12 years now and never tried guitar before. So when I picked up this game I planned to plat it complete with bass. Yet there were 2 or three trophies you couldn't do with bass, so I borrowed a guitar of a friend of mine. There I got all Wich could only be achieved with guitar, at least so I thought. I reached rank after rank using bass and got all the trophys for it, but than I reached rank 11 and … no trophy. The last remaining trophy couldn't be achieved on the basstour. Wow! That kinda felt like a hit in the face, since I got all except this one trophy. Okay, my friend, who borrowed me his guitar moved away, so I didn't had the opportunity to borrow it, so I decided to buy one (yeah, I bought a fucking guitar for this game and plat) and I started to practice and practice, working on rank after rank.It took me forever until I had my first mastermode song. After that i got faster and faster in achieve points and now, I finally hit the 20.000.000 points needed for rank 11. Here it is! My rarest plat!!!!

My Game rating: 10/10 I recommend it to everybody who want to actually learn guitar or bass instead of hitting buttons on a fucking plastic guitar

My Platinum difficulty rating: 10/10 You will need to work really hard to get this plat unless you are already great on guitar  ;)

Rarity: 0,47% (Ultra Rare)

Time to Platinum: 2 years, 2 months, 3 weeks

And another fast update:

:platinum:#58 Day of the Tentacle Remastered

1Lf4cd41.png

Well, I already said, that I love great Adventure games and this is one of the best I know. Go play it, now!

My Game rating: 10/10 One of the best adventure games I know. Go play it, I dare u.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 01/10 if you use a guide. otherwise it's a really complex game and not so easy to get all trophys.

Rarity: 54,95% (Common)

Time to Platinum: 3 months, 1 week, 3 days

:platinum:#59 Hitman GO: Definitive Edition

1L7b0d30.png

When I first played it on smartphone I liked this game, so I bought it for my vita. I enjoyed it for the first 3 or 4 level sets and then it really started to get boring. In the end I actually started to use a guide since I just wanted to finish this up. I had literally no motivation to keep playing normally.

My Game rating: 5/10 First I enjoyed it, but later the whole concept is getting so boring, it's unbelievable.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 01/10 atleast with a gude, otherwise it's a bit more difficult

Rarity: 68,73% (Common)

Time to Platinum: 3 months, 3 week, 6 hours

Nice work on all of these games. Those are some excellent plats to add on your trophy showroom ;)

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

I haven't updated that list in years XD So I thought, why not startfrom the end and keep going? I finished up 2016. Next will be 2017

:platinum:#60 Dark Souls

1L99e963.png

Achievement Date: September 8th 2016

After finishing Demon Souls with a friend, I finished Dark Souls with the same friend as well. Kinda difficult game, but playing with a friend it was a lot easier then palying this game alone. It had a few really diffcult sections.

My Game rating: 7/10 While I loved Demon Souls a lot, Dark Souls didn't catch me like that. It was okayisch, but Demon Souls was way better in my opinion.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 06/10 Diffuclt game, maybe a little bit easier then Demon Souls in my opinion.

Rarity: 16,03% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 3 years, 2 months, 1 day

:platinum:#61 Bloodborne

1L7b8776.png

Achievement Date: December 3rd 2016

I have to say, this was in my opinion the most fun From Software game to that day. Loved it a lot. The world felt incredibly fantastic. The game was able to capture and transport the horror perfectly.

My Game rating: 10/10 The game gets full marks from me. In my opinion, this is the most exciting world From Software has created to date.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 07/10 It had many diffcult situations one had to go through for the Trophy. The Chalice Dungeos were quite hard.

Rarity: 21,63% (Uncommen)

Time to Platinum: 10 months, 4 days, 9 hours

:platinum:#62 The Last of Us

1L3a3dab.png

I don't know what to say about this game. It's simply fantastic. Naughty Dog has presented a really great game here and even the platinum was a lot of fun. It took me quite a while, but I reached 100 percent, including Grounded Mode.

My Game rating: 10/10 It was a fantastic trip through the story. Worth every penny. 

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 It had diffcult sections, but nothing is too hard. Grounded is a different story, but this wasn't required for the platinum.

Rarity: 03,89% (Ultra Rare)

Time to Platinum: 3 years, 5 months, 3 weeks

• Like 1