cybershark's trophy showroom

cybershark91

cybershark's trophy showroom

Hello everyone, thank you for visiting my thread. First a short introduction. I'm a 23 year old gamer and student from germany. My psnid is "cybershark91" and I started trophyhunting in mid 2013. 

So far so good. In this thread, I will try to keep track of my achievements and goals. 

I will list all my platin and 100% games with achievement date and all my future platin goals as well as the games I'm actually playing. I will edit this thread with every new Platin I get, including the average rarity at the edit date.

I hope you enjoy my thread and I'm happy about every comment or advise.

PS: please tell me, if there are bad mistakes in my english ;)

My Platinum Trophies

:platinum: in 2011(#001 - #001)

:platinum:#1 Assassin's Creed II

1Ledd3c0.png

Achievement Date: September 10th 2011 

I started the Assassin's Creed series with the first game and loved it. But the second game was in my opinion still far better then the first game. I really enjoyed playing this game and getting the Platin. This was my first Platin ever, but I didn't started trophy hunting after this.

My Game rating: 09/10 worth playing

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 All in all a really easy platin. Only the fether collecting was annoying. 

Rarity: 29,88% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 3 months, 3 days

:platinum: in 2013(#002 - #013)

:platinum:#2 Burnout Paradise

1L526548.png

Achievement Date: March 19th 2013

With this game I started to hunt Platin trophys. It's still my all time favorite racing game on PS3. I simply love it.

My Game rating: 10/10 I love it

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 Almost everything is easy.

Rarity: 16,09% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: missing timestamp, but I guess around 2 1/2 years.

:platinum:#3 God of War

1L617665.png

Achievement Date: June 08th 2013

God of War, a game series I really like. Actually this is my only Platin in this series, but the other games will follow, I promise xD

My Game rating: 09/10 Awesome game, really

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 Not to easy, but also not to difficult. It will take some time to get everything.

Rarity: 24,36% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 2 years, 2 weeks

:platinum:#4 Virtue's Last Reward

1Le7d4a1.png

Achievement Date: August 22nd 2013

This was my first Platinum on my Vita. A great game with a great story. I recommend playing this game if you own a vita and like games with great storys.

My Game rating: 09/10 Awesome story

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 Nothing difficult, it's an easy Platin

Rarity: 27,29% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 2 monts, 1 week

:platinum:#5 Heavy Rain

1L9d68f7.png

Achievement Date: October 09th 2013

This was one of the first games, I ever played on my PS3. I bought it together with my console. It took me several years to complete xD But I'm happy, I finally finished it. I will definitively go for a Plat in Beyond two Souls as well.

My Game rating: 10/10 I still love it. It has an awesome story.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 Not to difficult, just time consuming.

Rarity: 17,10% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: missing time stamp, but I guess it was around 3 years.

:platinum:#6 Zone of the Enders

1Lac94d8.png

Achievement Date: October 10th 2013

I first played this game on PS2 and after all these years I still enjoyed playing it again. 

My Game rating: 08/10 Worth playing it

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Some missions are quite a challange

Rarity: 13,24% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 1 month, 3 days

:platinum:#7 The Walking Dead (Vita)

1L3cc25d.png

Achievement Date: October 16th 2013

I played this game on PC before but I liked the story so much, I had to play it again :) Really worth playing.

My Game rating: 10/10 Really awesome

My Platinum difficulty rating: 01/10 easy xD there's nothing to do other then playing the story 

Rarity: 64,49% (Common)

Time to Platinum: 1 month, 1 week

:platinum:#8 & 9  Motorstorm RC (PS3/VITA)

1L8bbabc.png

Achievement Date: October 29th 2013

I got this on PS+ and that's the only reason I started playing it. After I played it for some time, I started to really like it and thought, why not head for the platin, and here it is. It was a fun game, not perfect, but fun.

My Game rating: 07/10 Not a perfect game and I won't go for the 100% because I don't want to buy the DLC. But it's still a fun game and worth playing

My Platinum difficulty rating: 06/10 the later time trials are really hard. I had to play several levels again and again just for some milliseconds

Rarity: 19,48% (PS3/Rare) 11,25% (Vita/Rare)

Time to Platinum: 5 days, 4 hours

:platinum:#10 Killzone: Mercenary

1L2a7804.png

Achievement Date: November 24th 2013

This was actually the first Vita game I got as physical copy. Furthermore this is my very first Ultra Rare Platin xD but I hope more will follow in the future ^^

My Game rating: 08/10 It's a solid VITA shooter and I recommend it to all the shooter fans with a Vita :)

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 Some of the Multiplayer trophies are difficult to achieve, so a 5 is a good rating I guess

Rarity: 04,75% (Ultra Rare)

Time to Platinum: 2 months, 1 week

:platinum:#11 LEGO The Lord of the Rings (VITA)

1La1fbfb.png

Achievement Date: November 26th 2013

Well, I got this game with PS+ and since I played several Lego games on PC before I gave this a try. Sadly I was somehow disappointed. This game is by far not as good as the PC or PS3 games. This was my last Lego game on Vita. The only reason I finished the game and got the platin is, because the game is really easy and after finishing the story only 1 or 2 trophies were missing, so I finished it. Btw. this was also my fastest Platinum with 1 day, 17 hours ^^

My Game rating: 05/10 Somehow disappointing. I recommend to get the PS3 version.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 really easy. You will get almost everything while playing the story.

Rarity: 30,20% (Uncommon) 

Time to Platinum: 1 day, 17 hours

:platinum:#12 Rayman Origins(VITA)

1L8a5120.png

Achievement Date: December 14th 2013

Wow, this was a hard one for me. It took me so many tries to get every trophy, but in my opinion it's worth it. This is a really nice game.

My Game rating: 08/10 A great Jump 'n run game

My Platinum difficulty rating: 06/10 The later Levels are really difficult xD at least in my opinion

Rarity: 12,92% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 6 months, 1 week

:platinum:#13 Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy(VITA)

1Lc42e03.png

Achievement Date: December 18th 2013

This game is one of my childhood games. I played it on PS2 first, actually one of the first Jump 'n Run games I played, beside Mario. I still have to say, Jak I isn't my favorite of teh series. Oh, and don't play it on Vita. It was a big mistake. the frame rate is sometimes really bad.

My Game rating: 06/10 Not the best game in the Jak series, but worth playing

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 It's actually not that difficult, but the worse frame rate on the Vita make this game much more difficult, then I remember.

Rarity: 18,05% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 5 months 4 weeks

:platinum: in 2014(#014 - #032)

:platinum:#14 Borderlands 2

1L34713e.png

Achievement Date: February 02nd 2014

My first Plat in 2014. This is a great game if you have friends to play with. I don't like to play this alone but with friends this game is awesome. This is actually also my most time consuming Plat with around 90h.

My Game rating: 08/10 Awesome shooter if you have some guys to play with.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 06/10 Some trophies are easy, some are difficult. Still it's a game which provide much fun.

Rarity: 09,83% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 3 weeks, 4 days

:platinum:#15 Jak II(VITA)

1Ld21c03.png

Achievement Date: February 6th 2014

This game is also one of my childhood games. I played it on PS2 first. Jak II was much better then Jak I in my opinion. I like the gameplay with the guns. Oh, and don't play it on Vita. It was a big mistake. the frame rate is sometimes really bad (If you ask me, Jak II is the worst Vita port of the three games).

My Game rating: 08/10 Still not the best Jak game in the series, but it's really fun.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 08/10 Well, this is actually by far the most difficult game for me. The checkpoints have worse positions, there's sometimes an unfair amount of enemies, and and and. I'm glad that that Orb glitch exist, otherwise I would never get this plat. Without Orb Glitch, this game is a 10/10 for me.

Rarity: 11,70% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 5 months, 1 week

:platinum:#16 Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

1Ldbda23.png

Achievement Date: March 18th 2014

Danganronpa, yeah, this was a fun game. I really enjoyed playing it. I'm a big fan of most of the J-Games, this included and I will definitively buy Danganronpa 2 as well ^^

My Game rating: 09/10 awesome and worth playing

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 All in all a really easy platin. The school mode you have to play after finishing the game is a bit annoying.

Rarity: 22,73% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 month, 1 day

:platinum:#17 MotoGP13

1Lad9cf4.png

Achievement Date: April 08th 2014

I got this game with PS+ and since I don't own many racing games on my Vita I decided to play this. After some races I thought, why not plat it, it's quite fun, and so I did xD

My Game rating: 07/10 It's a solid racing sim. It's fun to play it on the go. In my opinion it could be more difficult.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 It's a easy and quick platinum. Only the multiplayer part isn't that great somehow.

Rarity: 21,70% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 5 days 2 hours

:platinum:#18 Jak III(VITA)

1L970d64.png

(why always the same picture? :( )

Achievement Date: April 19th 2014

This game is also one of my childhood games. I played it on PS2 first. Jak III is in my opinion the best game in the series. I like almost everything in this game, especially the car part. It's fun to drive around with those sand vehicles. This Vita Port is the best of the three. Only for Jak III I could say, play it on Vita if you want a good game on the go.

My Game rating: 10/10 It's my all time favorite Jump 'n Run I played in my childhood. 

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 Jak III isn't as difficult as Jak II, but better the Jak I. This is also the best Vita Port of the three games. 

Rarity: 13,17% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 2 months, 1 week

:platinum:#19 Assassin's Creed III Liberation

1L0ba9ec.png

Achievement Date: June 04th 2014

As an Assassin's Creed fan I had to bought this and well, it's a quite decent Vita game. It's not as good as the big version on PS3 but quite enjoyable. I can recommend this game for fans of the series.

My Game rating: 07/10 It's a nice game on the go

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 It's not to difficult, but the multiplayer is really annoying -.-

Rarity: 09,49% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 2 weeks 4 days

:platinum:#20 Sly 1(VITA)

1L3d80f0.png

Achievement Date: June 06th 2014

I never played Sly before, but was always interested in the series. Finally I had the opportunity to play this game. After Sly 1 I have to say this is a beautiful game. The graphics look nice, the level design is awesome, and and and. I enjoyed this game and will plat all the other sly games in the future for sure as well.

My Game rating: 08/10 This is really a great Jump 'n Run and I'm glad to play it on my Vita.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 This is a really easy and fast Platinum. In my opinion this game could have been more difficult.

Rarity: 49,33% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 4 days, 6 hours

:platinum:#21 & 22 Sound Shapes(VITA/PS3)

1L6dad09.png

1L6dad09.png

Achievement Date: June 15th 2014 / June 16th 2014

I always wanted to play this game but never had the opportunity. Now it was on sale and I bought it. What a great decision. The game is fun, interesting and great looking. I would recommend playing it to all platformer fans.

My Game rating: 08/10 This is really a great platformer. I love the musical aspect of it and the level design. It's really beautiful.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 Most of the game is easy, but after finishing all levels once, there will be the death Mode. And yeah some of these death mode levels are really feeling like death. I retried and retried some levels over and over again. It's an game which brings many trophies, but it's sometimes challenging.

Rarity: 39,29% (Vita/Uncommon) / 43,19% (PS3/Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 2 days, 14 hours

:platinum:#23 Beyond Two Souls

1L9583fd.png1L9583fd.png

Achievement Date: June 18th 2014

Yeah, after finishing Heavy Rain, it was just a matter of time until I also play and finish Beyond Two Souls. Like Heavy Rain it has an awesome story Presentation and some nice twists. I love this game as well as Heavy Rain, so go play it. It's an must play on PS3.

My Game rating: 09/10 It's an awesome game, but I can't give a 10/10. In my opinion the actions you could choose had not enough of an impact on the story. I mean, you could basically loose any quicktime event without any impact at all. In this point Heavy Rain was better.

Rarity: 11,37% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 3 weeks, 6 days

:platinum:#24 Sly 2(VITA)

1Le05a2b.png1Le05a2b.png

Achievement Date: June 19th 2014

After I finished Sly 1, I directly started Sly 2. And after finishing Part 2 I have to say, it's still a great game xD I really enjoyed everything of it, okay maybe not Bentleys hacking mini games and the helicopter mini games, but that's another story ;)

My Game rating: 09/10 In my opinion slightly better then Sly 1. Definitively a must play for Jump 'n run fans.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 A bit more difficult then Sly 1. Still an easy and fun plat.  

Rarity: 38,35% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 week, 4 days

:platinum:#25 Tearaway

1Lebf031.png1Lebf031.png

Achievement Date: June 21st 2014

So, what should I say about this game. It catched me from start to end. The artwork was amazing, this whole paperworld. I'm a papercraft fan, so I loved the Paperworld. Beautifully crafted if you ask me. This is in my opinion a must play on the vita. 

My Game rating: 10/10 Beautiful from start to end.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 First I wanted to give the game a 2, but then I had to do the two last trophys. Those were some don't die trophies and well in the levels needed for the trophy dying is easy.

Rarity: 25,68% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 week, 16 hours

:platinum:#26 Hotline Miami

1L6b2769.png1L6b2769.png

Achievement Date: June 23th 2014

I first played this game on PC in mid 2013 and wasn't actually hooked by it. But then, later that year it was on sale in the psn, so I decided, why not give it a try on my vita. And this time I was quite flashed. It was so much fun on the go. I played it over and over again, trying to find the perfekt killing path. Finally I achieved all the A+ ratings, which was really difficult in some levels for me. Now I'm really looking forward to Hotline Miami 2. Will get this game asap after the release.

My Game rating: 9/10 Great art style and nice top-down action.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 For me, this is one of the more difficult platins in my collection. Achieving the A+ rating on all levels is a pain.

Rarity: 09,20% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 5 months, 1 week, 3 days

:platinum:#27 Gravity Rush

1L26fdf9.png1L26fdf9.png

Achievement Date: July 1st 2014

Wow, this was really a great game. It was one of the first Vita games I started playing on my Vita. Got it for free with PS+ and it looked really interesting. I wasn't disappointed. The game features a great story and a good challenge. Sometimes the challenge was a bit to good xD Getting gold in all the challenges was for some missions really difficult, but I'm happy I finally did it. Now I only need to finish the dlc's up.

My Game rating: 10/10 For me one of the best Vita games.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 It was quite a challenge for me. Had a hard time with finishing the challenges up.

Rarity: 17,28% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 1 year, 3 week, 6 days

:platinum:#28 Smart As

1L5bfea2.png1L5bfea2.png

Achievement Date: July 7th 2014

And another PS+ game I got. I would never buy this myself, really xD But I have to say, I quite enjoyed this game. In the beginning it was really interesting and cool. The daily challange were fun and motivating, but then I tried to get the plat. And now I started to hate this game. In the end it was just a big grind. Always the same thing over and over again. Do a free game, change the date, do a free game, change the date. It ended to be really boring :(

My Game rating: 6/10 In the beginning top, in the end a flop

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 It's not a really difficult game, just really time consuming

Rarity: 07,06% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 4 months, 1 day

:platinum:#29 The Wolf Among Us

1L243b07.png1L243b07.png

Achievement Date: July 13th 2014

Oh, what a great game. Story like it's for me even better then Walking Dead season 1. There wer so many plot twists and so many situations which I haven't expected. It was simply awesome. 

My Game rating: 10/10 What a great game. It has an awesome story with many plot twists. I can recommend it to everyone.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 Similar to other telltale games, but this time it's not just playing the story, since you have to collect fables.

Rarity: 29,23% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 day, 16 hours, 21 minutes

:platinum:#30 LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes(Vita)

1L47212f.png1L47212f.png

Achievement Date: August 10th 2014

Okay, I said, I will never play a Vita Lego game again, and yet i plated one again xD. Actually I was surprised, that this lego game wasn't as bad, as I expected first. It was actually really fun. Not as easy as the vita lego Lord of the Rings and much more interesting. 

My Game rating: 07/10 There were many fun moments in the game. I enjoyed it.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 A bit more difficult the Lego Lord of the rings (Vita)

Rarity: 30,13% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 week, 18 hours

:platinum:#31 Sly 3 (VITA)

1L2ca342.png1L2ca342.png

Achievement Date: August 18th 2014

After plating sly 1 and 2, I simply had to play part 3 as well and now I got the platin. Now the HD Collection is finished, yeah xD It's really a great series and I enjoyed the every part of the game, well maybe the challanges at the end not so much xD

My Game rating: 09/10 An really awesome jump'n run game. Love it.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 In my opinion the hardest part of the Sly-Trilogy. 

Rarity: 29,21% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 4 week, 5 hours

:platinum:#32 Sound Shapes(PS4)

1L02a080.png

1L6dad09.png

Achievement Date: October 07th 2014

The best things come in threes. I like this saying, so I made this game my first PS4 plat.

My Game rating: 08/10 This is really a great platformer. I love the musical aspect of it and the level design. It's really beautiful.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 Most of the game is easy, but after finishing all levels once, there will be the death Mode. And yeah some of these death mode levels are really feeling like death. I retried and retried some levels over and over again. It's an game which brings many trophies, but it's sometimes challenging.

Rarity: 46,17% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 2 days, 14 hours

:platinum: in 2015(#033 - #051) 

:platinum:#33 inFAMOUS First Light

1L5e96f1.png1L5e96f1.png

Achievement Date: January 14th 2015

I already played InFAMOUS 1 and 2. Sadly I never platined one of these games. They simply wasn't my favorites. Interestingly, I like InFAMOUS First Light and Second Son way more.

My Game rating: 09/10 This was one of my first big PS4 games and I got it with PS+ (thanks Sony). It was really fun to play. Because I liked this game so much, I bought inFAMOUS Second Son afterwards.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 This game if fairly easy. Nothing hard, only the arenas were a bit difficult to master at some points. Overall a good and easy game.

Rarity: 26,01% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 day, 5 hours, 35 minutes

:platinum:#34 Grim Fandango Remastered

1L12c265.png

1L12c265.png

Achievement Date: March 13th 2015

Oh, I love adventures, I really do. I simply had to get this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 What a great game. I enjoyed every second of it. It had a wonderful story. I can just recommend playing this gem.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 Not to easy and not to difficult. At least if you don't use a guide. With guide it would be obviously a 1.

Rarity: 30,12% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 month, 1 day, 4 hours

:platinum:#35 PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

1Lbc1947.png1Lbc1947.png

Achievement Date: May 14th 2015

Yeah, I already played both original PixelJunk Shooter parts, so it was a sure bet, that I also play the Ultimate version with a Platinum.

My Game rating: 08/10 It's a really brilliant made game. Awesome physics of the Fluids. I really enjoyed it again.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 Quite a hard game. But everything is doable with some training.

Rarity: 06,02% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 9 month, 2 days, 18 hours

:platinum:#36 Metal Gear Solid 3 (Vita)

1L91657c.png1L91657c.png

Achievement Date: May 21th 2015

Metal Gear, a series with many games. Finally I had the time to play my first Metal Gear Game, and it was awesome.

My Game rating: 08/10 A really great game. It had an awesome story and great sneaking mechanics. I loved the camouflage system.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 This game is quite easy, because the difficulty dosen't matter for the platinum. Make the platin as hard as you wich.

Rarity: 07,76% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 1 year, 10 months, 2 weeks

:platinum:#37 Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

1L676377.png1L676377.png

Achievement Date: June 4th 2015

Wow. Just wow. I was really surprised how great this game was. I bought it while it was cheap and I ended up loving it. One of my first PS4 games.

My Game rating: 09/10 I had really much fun with this game, and I will have more, while I play the DLCs.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 Wasn't to difficult. Everything was good to get.

Rarity: 21,50% (Uncommon) 

Time to Platinum: 3 months, 26 minutes

:platinum:#38 inFAMOUS Second Son

1L889b63.png1L889b63.png

Achievement Date: July 11th 2015

Well, after I liked Infamous First Light so much, I really had to play Infamous Second Son as well. And I really enjoyed it. It's a game I will play from time to time for sure. In my opinion it fells actually the most like a "Avatar" game, you know, the anime. It's awesome to control more then one superpower. I can only recommend this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 One of the games, I had the most fun while playing it. I enjoyed everything.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Actually it's easy, but I had personally some problems in the hardest difficulty play through. So just my own opinion regarding difficulty.

Rarity: 37,09% (Uncommon) 

Time to Platinum: 4 months, 4 weeks, 2 days

:platinum:#39 God of War II

1L3440aa.png1L3440aa.png

Achievement Date: August 10th 2015

Well, I started to clean off some of my older games in the list and started with God of War II. Fun fact, it was the very first game I started on my PS3 and because of that, most of the trophys dosen't have timestamps :X Well, I have to guess how long it took me to get the plat :D

My Game rating: 8/10 Still a great game out of the franchise. But I enjoyed God of War I more.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 The game itself is easy. The only difficult stuff are the challenges again. 

Rarity: 27,88% (Uncommon) 

Time to Platinum: missing timestamp (I guess around 4 years)

:platinum:#40 Rocket League

1L6c211c.png1L6c211c.png

Achievement Date: August 11th 2015

I didn't expect much when I started this game. I never heard of the original and the concept didn't sound so interesting, but god was I wrong. This game is simply brilliant. Until now it's even my game of the year. It' great.

My Game rating: 10/10 I have so much fun with this game. Even now after getting the plat. I love it.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 Nothing difficult really. 

Rarity: 17,95% (Rare) 

Time to Platinum: 1week, 6 days

:platinum:#41 God of War: Chains of Olympus

1L042254.png1L042254.png

Achievement Date: August 12th 2015

This was a surprise. I didn't expect to get another platin that fast. But well, here it is, another God of War game. I was quite surprised, how good this game looked. I mean, it's a HD version of a PSP game. Quite amazing and also really fun, just like the big brothers.

My Game rating: 7/10 Not as fun as the big brothers of the series, but still a lot of fun to play.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 Easier then the big games, but the challenges are still frustrating sometimes.

Rarity: 39,20% (Uncommon) 

Time to Platinum: 1 day, 4 hours, 42 mins

:platinum:#42 God of War: Ascansion

1Lf207be.png1Lf207be.png

Achievement Date: August 18th 2015

And another God of War plat. Now there are only two more games to go :D Ascansion was not as good as the other games story wise, but still not a bad game overall.

My Game rating: 6/10 Well, the multiplayer is boring and the story is a bit short. Boss battles are cool as always.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Had some problems with this. I would say the same difficulty like God of War 1&2

Rarity: 16,42% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 2 days, 1 hour, 44 mins

:platinum:#43 God of War: Ghost of Sparta

1L4ed97c.png1L4ed97c.png

Achievement Date: August 20th 2015

Okay, one more to go. Time to finish God of War III.

My Game rating: 7/10 Quite interesting story and again I'm surprised how good this HD version of the PSP game looks.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 I would say it's the same difficulty as God of War Ascansion. The hard run had some tricky enemy waves.

Rarity: 39,96% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 2 days, 2 hours, 13 mins

:platinum:#44 Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

1L7f7c31.png1L7f7c31.png

Achievement Date: October 19th 2015

Mhm, an intersting game for sure. I'm not sure how I feel about this. The sound design and graphics were fantastic, but the gameplay itself and the story … I don't know. It was "special" and quite slow paced. For 15$ this game is definitive worth a try, but probably not something for anyone.

My Game rating: 7/10 Wonderful sound design and graphics, but the story is a bit special and slow paced.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 Most of the trophies are only collecting this or that stuff. Simple.

Rarity: 22,49% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 month, 2 weeks, 22 hours

:platinum:#45 Tales from the Borderlands

1L2ee2ae.png1L2ee2ae.png

Achievement Date: October 21th 2015

Now I have a new favorite game made by telltale games. This game was just wonderful. The story was really fun, wonderful black humor and cool characters. I bet every Borderlands fan will love this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 Just a perfect game.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 01/10 Just play the story.

Rarity: 7,14% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 10 month, 2 weeks, 3 days

:platinum:#46 Life Is Strange

1Lc10369.png

1Lc10369.png

Achievement Date: October 21th 2015

From all things, why a white platin picture? :X But the game is great. I really enjoyed the story and the gameplay. Chloe is an awesome character. The last Episode was the best to me. Really strange and confusing stuff.

My Game rating: 10/10 Just a perfect game.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 The most difficult part ist finding all the photo spots, or you just use a guide ^^

Rarity: 6,29% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 5 month, 2 days, 12 hours

:platinum:#47 Super Exploding Zoo!

1L08cccc.png

1L08cccc.png

Achievement Date: November 2nd 2015

This was a nice little game. Played it on the vita during a slow boring day. Quite a fast and easy plat, but still I would recommend to get this game. It's fun.

My Game rating: 06/10 It's a fun little game for the go.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 It's really an easy plat. The most difficult part is probably the multiplayer stuff.

Rarity: 18,83% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 21 hours, 57 minutes, 43 seconds

:platinum:#48 Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

1L0f161b.png1L0f161b.png

Achievement Date: November 9th 2015

I first played Prince of Persia on an old macintosh and it was a great game. Years later I played this game here on PS2 and replayed it another few years later again on PS2 when I bought the Trilogy set. And now I played Sands of Time a third time on PS3. It's a great game, but sadly the port is quite bad. The ingame SOund is awful. I have no idea what the makers of this HD port fucked up.

My Game rating: 08/10 For me one of the best 3D Jump ’n runs. Great game mechanics and the climbing feels strangely natural.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 Not to difficult, but still some tricky jumping and fighting sometimes.

Rarity: 23,41% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 4 days, 4 hours, 20 minutes

:platinum:#49 Teslagrad

1L47879f.png1L47879f.png

Achievement Date: November 14th 2015

Some friend of mine recommended this game, so I started playing it. It was really great but maybe a little bit short. Still I can recommend it to everyone who like nice riddle games.

My Game rating: 07/10 A bit short, but it has really great and interesting puzzles.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Some of the scrolls were quite hard to get. Needed many tries for especially one.

Rarity: 34,03% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 7 hours, 32 minutes, 17 seconds

:platinum:#50 Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

1Lea1bbc.png1Lea1bbc.png

Achievement Date: November 26th 2015

Oh, it’s a fun story, why I played and plated this game. Normally I'm not a big shooter fan, but I took part in an event (>>look here<<) and a person did choose this game for me. SO I had to play it :D and actually started to like it. The gameplay feels great.The story wasn't the best, but the gameplay was a win. 

So thank you, Melanogaster1987, for choosing this game for me.

My Game rating: 08/10 The story wasn't that great, but the gameplay was lots of fun.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 It's not too difficult. Only the challenges were annoying.

Rarity: 21,61% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 6 days, 7 hours, 23 minutes

:platinum:#51 Game of Thrones

1La054a2.png1La054a2.png

Achievement Date: December 1st 2015

Definitely not the best telltale game. It had some good moments but it could have been better.

My Game rating: 06/10 Not as good as the other telltale games so far.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 easy plat.

Rarity: 39,33% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 11 months, 2 weeks, 6 days

:platinum: in 2016 (#052 - #062)

Spoiler
:platinum:#52 The Witness

1L3eb5ea.png1L3eb5ea.png

Achievement Date: February 29th 2016

This one is a really great Puzzle-adventure. I totally recommend it to everybody, who like puzzle games. It starts quite easy and progress in a great way. I really enjoyed this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 Wonderful world, great Sounddesign and nice puzzles.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 07/10 It's a difficult plat. Your really have to use ur brain.

Rarity: 15,91% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 1 months, 3 days, 18 hours

:platinum:#53 Skylanders SWAP Force

1Lea9036.png1Lea9036.png

Achievement Date: Marche 21st 2016

Never played Skylanders before, I didnt'e even thought about buying one of those games. But then I saw it for cheap at amazon and thought, why not and I bought it. I actually loved this game. it was so much fun.

My Game rating: 10/10 Nice world, nice gameconcept. Really enjoyed it.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Not totally easy, but also not to difficult.

Rarity: 9,82% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 6 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes

:platinum:#54 Far Cry 3

1Lb6376a.png1Lb6376a.png

Achievement Date: May 25th 2016

I got this game a few years ago with PS+ and started it. Somehow I lost interested after finishing the campaign. I finally decided to get back to the game and finish it. It's a great game, many things to do. Can totally recommend it.

My Game rating: 08/10 Nice world, many things to do, interesting characters and story.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Not to difficult.

Rarity: 20,39% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 2 years, 3 months, 1 week

:platinum:#55 Demon's Souls

1L887f31.png1L887f31.png

Achievement Date: May 30th 2016

Here it is, the game that started it all. The first installment of the Souls games. I thought I would never get the plat in this game. It was so time consuming back when I started. A good friend of mine helped me with this plat and we ended up co-oping the whole game. It was so much fun. I can't believe it took me almost 5 years to get this plat. Every Souls fan should have played this game.

My Game rating: 09/10 A very rewarding game. 

My Platinum difficulty rating: 07/10 For me it was a really difficult plat. Took me forever to get it.

Rarity: 10,79% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 4 years, 11 months, 2 week

:platinum:#56 STEINS;GATE

1L79e920.png1L79e920.png

Achievement Date: June 28th 2016

I owned this game for quite some time but simply couldn't find the time to start it. I watched the anime before and loved it. A really great timetravel story. I can totally recommend this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 A brilliant story, looking forward to the next game

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 Easy, totally easy (at least with a guide)

Rarity: 43,13% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 3 weeks, 11 hours, 52 minutes

:platinum:#57 Rocksmith

1Le5a2b1.png1Le5a2b1.png

Achievement Date: July 1st 2016

Oh what a wonderful learning tool. I play bass for around 12 years now and never tried guitar before. So when I picked up this game I planned to plat it complete with bass. Yet there were 2 or three trophies you couldn't do with bass, so I borrowed a guitar of a friend of mine. There I got all Wich could only be achieved with guitar, at least so I thought. I reached rank after rank using bass and got all the trophys for it, but than I reached rank 11 and … no trophy. The last remaining trophy couldn't be achieved on the basstour. Wow! That kinda felt like a hit in the face, since I got all except this one trophy. Okay, my friend, who borrowed me his guitar moved away, so I didn't had the opportunity to borrow it, so I decided to buy one (yeah, I bought a fucking guitar for this game and plat) and I started to practice and practice, working on rank after rank.It took me forever until I had my first mastermode song. After that i got faster and faster in achieve points and now, I finally hit the 20.000.000 points needed for rank 11. Here it is! My rarest plat!!!!

My Game rating: 10/10 I recommend it to everybody who want to actually learn guitar or bass instead of hitting buttons on a fucking plastic guitar

My Platinum difficulty rating: 10/10 You will need to work really hard to get this plat unless you are already great on guitar ;)

Rarity: 0,47% (Ultra Rare)

Time to Platinum: 2 years, 2 months, 3 weeks

:platinum:#58 Day of the Tentacle Remastered

1Lf4cd41.png1Lf4cd41.png

Achievement Date: July 2nd 2016

Well, I already said, that I love great Adventure games and this is one of the best I know. Go play it, now!

My Game rating: 10/10 One of the best adventure games I know. Go play it, I dare u.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 01/10 if you use a guide. otherwise it's a really complex game and not so easy to get all trophys.

Rarity: 54,95% (Common)

Time to Platinum: 3 months, 1 week, 3 days

:platinum:#59 Hitman GO: Definitive Edition

1L7b0d30.png1L7b0d30.png

Achievement Date: July 2nd 2016

When I first played it on smartphone I liked this game, so I bought it for my vita. I enjoyed it for the first 3 or 4 level sets and then it really started to get boring. In the end I actually started to use a guide since I just wanted to finish this up. I had literally no motivation to keep playing normally.

My Game rating: 5/10 First I enjoyed it, but later the whole concept is getting so boring, it's unbelievable.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 01/10 atleast with a gude, otherwise it's a bit more difficult

Rarity: 68,73% (Common)

Time to Platinum: 3 months, 3 week, 6 hours

:platinum:#60 Dark Souls

1L99e963.png

Achievement Date: September 8th 2016

After finishing Demon Souls with a friend, I finished Dark Souls with the same friend as well. Kinda difficult game, but playing with a friend it was a lot easier then palying this game alone. It had a few really diffcult sections.

My Game rating: 7/10 While I loved Demon Souls a lot, Dark Souls didn't catch me like that. It was okayisch, but Demon Souls was way better in my opinion.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 06/10 Diffuclt game, maybe a little bit easier then Demon Souls in my opinion.

Rarity: 16,03% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 3 years, 2 months, 1 day

:platinum:#61 Bloodborne

1L7b8776.png

Achievement Date: December 3rd 2016

I have to say, this was in my opinion the most fun From Software game to that day. Loved it a lot. The world felt incredibly fantastic. The game was able to capture and transport the horror perfectly.

My Game rating: 10/10 The game gets full marks from me. In my opinion, this is the most exciting world From Software has created to date.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 07/10 It had many diffcult situations one had to go through for the Trophy. The Chalice Dungeos were quite hard.

Rarity: 21,63% (Uncommen)

Time to Platinum: 10 months, 4 days, 9 hours

:platinum:#62 The Last of Us

1L3a3dab.png

I don't know what to say about this game. It's simply fantastic. Naughty Dog has presented a really great game here and even the platinum was a lot of fun. It took me quite a while, but I reached 100 percent, including Grounded Mode.

My Game rating: 10/10 It was a fantastic trip through the story. Worth every penny. 

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 It had diffcult sections, but nothing is too hard. Grounded is a different story, but this wasn't required for the platinum.

Rarity: 03,89% (Ultra Rare)

Time to Platinum: 3 years, 5 months, 3 weeks

My 100% games

#1 Flower (PS3)

#2 PixelJunk Shooter

#3 Journey

#4 Beyond Good & Evil HD

#5 Welcome Park

#6 Flower (Vita)

#7 flow (Vita)

#8 Backgammon (VITA)

#9 Stacking

#10 PixelJunk Shooter 2

#11 Brother: A Tale of Two Sons

#12 Valiant Hearts: The Great War

#13 Vessel

#14 Doki-Doki Universe

#15 Surge Deluxe

#16 The Walking Dead: Season 2

#17 Contrast

#18 Back to the Future - Episode 1

#19 Back to the Future - Episode 2

#20 Titan Attacks

#21 Murasaki Baby

#22 Back to the Future - Episode 3

#23 Back to the Future - Episode 4

#24 Back to the Future - Episode 5

#25 MonsterBag

#26 Metrico

#27 Journey (PS4)

#28 Among the Sleep

#29 Pneuma: Breath of Life

#30 Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Now Playing

Lab9533.pngLe133a9.png

cybershark91.png

last update 02. July 2016  - two new plats

Edited by cybershark91
  • Like 3

Great job so far, you should totally platinum Guacamelee, on of the most quick and fun Platinums i know ;)

And i'm always happy to see fellow German trophy hunters on here so that's a thing

Okay, finally finished my #1 post xD Took quite some time. I will add my platin goals later ^^

Solid progress so far, keep it up!

Thank you :) I will.

You platinumed my favorite game (Heavy Rain) and rated it 10/10. But awesome job so far!

Haha, nice and thanks ^^ Heavy Rain is an awesome game and I can't really understand some of the bad ratings it got. Beyond two souls is in my opinion slightly better then heavy rain and I will definitively platin this game as well :3

Nice man, good job. ;) Not a fan of the whole cross save, duplicating platinums mess but hey, props anyway.

Actually me neither ;) It feels somehow like cheating, but I'm actually also not a big fan of playing the same game over and over again for more trophys. I'm a trophy hunter, but I'm not crazy xD(no offense to the guys who have double tripple and more platins of the same game ;) )

Great job so far, you should totally platinum Guacamelee, on of the most quick and fun Platinums i know ;)
And i'm always happy to see fellow German trophy hunters on here so that's a thing

It's always nice to hear from other fellow german platinum hunters ;) Who knows, maybe we find a game to play together in the future ^^ Guacamelee is really a great game, I already finished the story. I will definitively Plat tis in the future :D

Edited by cybershark91

Yeah, plat # 21 achieved. 

1L6dad09.png

The PS3 version will follow tomorrow.

hey nice list wanna try any platinum rocksmith together? :D

Well, if you explain what you exactly mean with plat it together xD Sure, why not.

Edited by cybershark91

1L9583fd.png

Yeah, after finishing Heavy Rain, it was just a matter of time until I also play and finish Beyond Two Souls. Like Heavy Rain it has an awesome story Presentation and some nice twists. I love this game as well as Heavy Rain, so go play it. It's an must play on PS3.

My Game rating: 09/10 It's an awesome game, but I can't give a 10/10. In my opinion the actions you could choose had not enough of an impact on the story. I mean, you could basically loose any quicktime event without any impact at all. In this point Heavy Rain was better.

Rarity: 11,37% (Rare)

1L9583fd.png

Rarity: 11,37% (Rare)

Congrats on platinuming Beyond! Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

Congrats on platinuming Beyond!

Great list cybershark!

Thank you both for the kind words :)

And I also have an Update. Got my plat # 24 and this is btw my 6th plat this month o_O Never had so many in one month.

:platinum:#24 Sly 2

1Le05a2b.png

Achievement Date: June 19th 2014

After I finished Sly 1, I directly started Sly 2. And after finishing Part 2 I have to say, it's still a great game xD I really enjoyed everything of it, okay maybe not Bentleys hacking mini games and the helicopter mini games, but that's another story ;)

My Game rating: 09/10 In my opinion slightly better then Sly 1. Definitively a must play for Jump 'n run fans-

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 A bit more difficult then Sly 1. Still an easy and fun plat.  

Rarity: 38,35% (Uncommon)

Edited by cybershark91
  • Like 1

Okay, here are some news:

#1:

:platinum:#25 Tearaway

1Lebf031.png

Achievement Date: June 21st 2014

So, what should I say about this game. It catched me from start to end. The artwork was amazing, this whole paperworld. I'm a papercraft fan, so I loved the Paperworld. Beautifully crafted if you ask me. This is in my opinion a must play on the vita. 

My Game rating: 10/10 Beautiful from start to end.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 First I wanted to give the game a 2, but then I had to do the two last trophys. Those were some don't die trophies and well in the levels needed for the trophy dying is easy.

Rarity: 25,68% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 week, 16 hours

#2: I changed the design of my checklist and added a few spoiler so it look more neatly arranged.

#3: I added the achievement time.

Edited by cybershark91

It's update time xD And I got btw this month more plats then the rest of the year 2014 until now xD Crazy, must be some kind of a flow

:platinum:#26 Hotline Miami

1L6b2769.png

Achievement Date: June 23th 2014

I first played this game on PC in mid 2013 and wasn't actually hooked by it. But then, later that year it was on sale in the psn, so I decided, why not give it a try on my vita. And this time I was quite flashed. It was so much fun on the go. I played it over and over again, trying to find the perfekt killing path. Finally I achieved all the A+ ratings, which was really difficult in some levels for me. Now I'm really looking forward to Hotline Miami 2. Will get this game asap after the release.

My Game rating: 9/10 Great art style and nice top-down action.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 For me, this is one of the more difficult platins in my collection. Achieving the A+ rating on all levels is a pain.

Rarity: 09,20% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 5 months, 1 week, 3 days

Oh, and since I'm finishing some old games up in the moment I added Gravity Rush to the now playing section. Still missing the challanges there -.- Those are so damn difficult.

EDIT--

I forgot to mention, that I reached another milestone. My completion finally reached 40% Now it's time to head for 50%

Edited by cybershark91

Nice collection and checklist, I like how you put a PS+ logo on some games.

Thank you :) I wanted to show, which great games I got from PS+ xD It's a cool service I think. But now it's time to renew my subscription next month.

ANd I also have a little update:

Finished:  QHYWEFg.png

Really a great game. I like the art Design and it tells a great story. Took me around 11 hours playtime to get all the trophys. Most of the trophys are easy, but the last one was hard. I rate this game 3/10 for the 100% difficulty.

Edited by cybershark91

Thank you :) I wanted to show, which great games I got from PS+ xD It's a cool service I think. But now it's time to renew my subscription next month.

ANd I also have a little update:

Finished:  QHYWEFg.png

Really a great game. I like the art Design and it tells a great story. Took me around 11 hours playtime to get all the trophys. Most of the trophys are easy, but the last one was hard. I rate this game 3/10 for the 100% difficulty.

Snap, you were hot this month cybershark. Congrats on Valiant Hearts and I recommend you to 100% Entwined.

• Like 1

And there it is, Plat #27 Time to choose another vita game to finish up :D

:platinum:#27 Gravity RushplusIcon.png?zoom=1.5&resize=23%2C23

1L26fdf9.png

Achievement Date: July 1st 2014

Wow, this was really a great game. It was one of the first Vita games I started playing on my Vita. Got it for free with PS+ and it looked really interesting. I wasn't disappointed. The game features a great story and a good challenge. Sometimes the challenge was a bit to good xD Getting gold in all the challenges was for some missions really difficult, but I'm happy I finally did it. Now I only need to finish the dlc's up.

My Game rating: 10/10 For me one of the best Vita games.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 It was quite a challenge for me. Had a hard time with finishing the challenges up.

Rarity: 17,28% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 1 year, 3 week, 6 days

Snap, you were hot this month cybershark. Congrats on Valiant Hearts and I recommend you to 100% Entwined.

thank you, I was in some kind of flow xD Got by far never so much trophy in a month. I was suprised by myself. Also never got so many platins in one month xD It seems like this trophy checklist really motivated me to finish some games up. 

Entwinde is on my wish list, will buy this in the future :3

And there is plat #28 

:platinum:#28 Smart AsplusIcon.png?zoom=1.5&resize=23%2C23

1L5bfea2.png

Achievement Date: July 7th 2014

And another PS+ game I got. I would never buy this myself, really  xD But I have to say, I quite enjoyed this game. In the beginning it was really interesting and cool. The daily games were fun and motivating, but the I tried to get the plat. And now I started to hate this game. In the end it was just a big grind. Always the same thing over and over again. Do a free game, change the date, do a free game, change the date. It ended to be really boring  :(

My Game rating: 6/10 In the beginning top, in the end a flop

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 It's not a really difficult game, just really time consuming

Rarity: 07,06% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 4 months, 1 day

And there's a new update.

Just finished my "weekend project" The Wolf among us. Many other players here also finished it, so yeah, nothing special I guess, but still a great game which nobody should miss in his collection. Plat #30 will be most likely Rocksmith :3 so this will be a big milestone :D

:platinum:#29 The Wolf Among Us

1L243b07.png

Achievement Date: July 13th 2014

Oh, what a great game. Story like it's for me even better then Walking Dead season 1. There wer so many plot twists and so many situations which I haven't expected. It was simply awesome. 

My Game rating: 10/10 What a great game. It has an awesome story with many plot twists. I can recommend it to everyone.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 Similar to other telltale games, but this time it's not just playing the story, since you have to collect fables.

Rarity: 13,12% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 1 day, 16 hours, 21 minutes

Edited by cybershark91

I don't get the purpose of all these showroom threads I see every once in a while.

It would take a LOT of time to write all that stuff in the OP, and for what?

Bragging rights? OCD? Something else I am aware of?

No offense or trolling intended.

I don't get the purpose of all these showroom threads I see every once in a while.

It would take a LOT of time to write all that stuff in the OP, and for what?

Bragging rights? OCD? Something else I am aware of?

No offense or trolling intended.

Well I have to wonder, why you even care if you don't find those rooms interesting xD

In my opinion those list aren't about Bragging or have anything to do with OCD(what does this even mean?).

For example. I started my own list, to keep track of my personal achievements and I'm proud of my list. In addition I like to recapitulate the game after finishing it, and because of that I take the time to write some words about my feeling after finishing the game. For example how I liked it and how difficult it was for me. I know many other trophy hunters, who like to read such lists to see, how difficult plats were for others or how they liked a game. It's not nonsense if you ask me. those list actually fulfill a purpose in my opinion. 

I hope, I could explain to you why I personally made a list and maybe this helps you to understand why many others also created those list :)

Edited by cybershark91
  • Like 1