cybershark's trophy showroom

cybershark91

Good luck with Rocksmith, thats a tough one ;)

Thank you. Yeah, it's really difficult, but luckily I got all the really difficult stuff out of the way. Now it's just a little time consuming to reach lvl 11. But I only need aroun 2.000.000 more points, so this should be possible ^^ maybe I can finish the game today.

But for now, I just finished Doko-Doki Univeres

L91033a.png

A really nice little game. Better then I expected

Well I have to wonder, why you even care if you don't find those rooms interesting xD

In my opinion those list aren't about Bragging or have anything to do with OCD(what does this even mean?).

For example. I started my own list, to keep track of my personal achievements and I'm proud of my list. In addition I like to recapitulate the game after finishing it, and because of that I take the time to write some words about my feeling after finishing the game. For example how I liked it and how difficult it was for me. I know many other trophy hunters, who like to read such lists to see, how difficult plats were for others or how they liked a game. It's not nonsense if you ask me. those list actually fulfill a purpose in my opinion. 

I hope, I could explain to you why I personally made a list and maybe this helps you to understand why many others also created those list :)

Well said cybershark :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

After quite some time without anything new, I can finally update my list with plat #30:

:platinum:#30 LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes(Vita)plusIcon.png?zoom=1.5&resize=23%2C23

1L47212f.png

Achievement Date: August 10th 2014

Okay, I said, I will never play a Vita Lego game again, and yet i plated one again  xD. Actually I was surprised, that this lego game wasn't as bad, as I expected first. It was actually really fun. Not as easy as the vita lego Lord of the Rings and much more interesting. 

My Game rating: 07/10 There were many fun moments in the game. I enjoyed it.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 A bit more difficult the Lego Lord of the rings (Vita)

Rarity: 30,13% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 week, 18 hours

Originally I wanted rocksmith to be my #30 plat, but since I don't have a guitar in the moment, I changed my mind and plan to make it my # 50 plat. would be also a much nicer number and milestone. ANother problem is, that I don't have a guitar right now, so reaching lvl 11 in the game is almost impossible for me right now ^^'

Edited by cybershark91

Update Time :D 

:platinum:#31 Sly 3 (VITA)

1L2ca342.png

Achievement Date: August 18th 2014

After plating sly 1 and 2, I simply had to play part 3 as well and now I got the platin. Now the HD Collection is finished, yeah  xD It's really a great series and I enjoyed the every part of the game, well maybe the challanges at the end not so much  xD

My Game rating: 09/10 An really awesome jump'n run game. Love it.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 In my opinion the hardest part of the Sly-Trilogy. 

Rarity: 29,21% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 4 week, 5 hours

Finally finished the trilogy, yeah. What a great game.

• 2 weeks later...

Update Time:

Finally, after many many hours of grinding, I finished Surge Deluxe:

L4938b1.png

In the beginning the game was really fun. Quite addictive. But after I got all trophies, except one, it was really annoying -.- I played this game for many hours, just to get this one missing UR bronze trophy. So yeah, now back to better games to play xD 

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

after a long time without any updates, I thought I really should update my list. In the meantime I got an PS4 and got my first plat with sound shapes on the system. 

And I also finished up The Walking Dead Season two on my vita, and Contrast on the PS4. Both again really great games.

ZJwg5dF.png       Ld01c83.png

• 7 months later...

After a long, long time without any updates to my post, here is finally, what's new since october last year.

----------

:platinum:#33 inFAMOUS First Light

1L5e96f1.png

Achievement Date: January 14th 2015

I already played InFAMOUS 1 and 2. Sadly I never platined one of these games. They simply wasn't my favorites. Interestingly, I like InFAMOUS First Light and Second Son way more.

My Game rating: 09/10 This was one of my first big PS4 games and I got it with PS+ (thanks Sony). It was really fun to play. Because I liked this game so much, I bought inFAMOUS Second Son afterwards.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 This game if fairly easy. Nothing hard, only the arenas were a bit difficult to master at some points. Overall a good and easy game.

Rarity: 26,01% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 day, 5 hours, 35 minutes

:platinum:#34 Grim Fandango Remastered

1L12c265.png

Achievement Date: March 13th 2015

Oh, I love adventures, I really do. I simply ad to get this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 What a great game. I enjoyed every second of it. It had a wonderful story. I can just recommend playing this gem.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 Not to easy and not to difficult. At least if you don't use a guide. With guide it would be obviously a 1.

Rarity: 30,12% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 month, 1 day, 4 hours

:platinum:#35 PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

1Lbc1947.png

Achievement Date: May 14th 2015

Yeah, I already played both original PixelJunk Shooter parts, so it was a sure bet, that I also play the Ultimate version with a Platinum.

My Game rating: 08/10 It's a really brilliant made game. Awesome physics of the Fluids. I really enjoyed it again.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 05/10 Quite a hard game. But everything is doable with some training.

Rarity: 06,02% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 9 month, 2 days, 18 hours

:platinum:#36 Metal Gear Solid 3 (Vita)

1L91657c.png

Achievement Date: May 21th 2015

Metal Gear, a series with many games. Finally I had the time to play my first Metal Gear Game, and it was awesome.

My Game rating: 08/10 A really great game. It had an awesome story and great sneaking mechanics. I loved the camouflage system.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 This game is quite easy, because the difficulty dosen't matter for the platinum. Make the platin as hard as you wich.

Rarity: 07,76% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 1 year, 10 months, 2 weeks

-----------------

And also some new 100% psn games:

#18 Back to the Future - Episode 1

#19 Back to the Future - Episode 2

#20 Titan Attacks

#21 Murasaki Baby

#22 Back to the Future - Episode 3

#23 Back to the Future - Episode 4

#24 Back to the Future - Episode 5

#25 MonsterBag

#26 Metrico

Edited by cybershark91

Nice additions to your trophy checklist. Nice platinums you've added to it ;). Looking forward to seeing your checklist, grow n grow.  :)

Thank you for the kind words :D It always motivate to get more trophys ^^

------------

And another list update 

:platinum:#37 Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

1L676377.png

Achievement Date: June 4th 2015

Wow. Just wow. I was really surprised how great this game was. I bought it while it was cheap and I ended up loving it. One of my first PS4 games.

My Game rating: 09/10 I had really much fun with this game, and I will have more, while I play the DLCs.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 Wasn't to difficult. Everything was good to get.

Rarity: 21,50% (Uncommon) 

Time to Platinum: 3 months, 26 minutes, 2 weeks

• 1 month later...

After quite some time, AGAIN, I finally managed to get a new plat:

:platinum:#38 inFAMOUS Second Son

1L889b63.png

Achievement Date: July 11th 2015

Well, after I liked Infamous First Light so much, I really had to play Infamous Second Son as well. And I really enjoyed it. It's a game I will play from time to time for sure. In my opinion it fells actually the most like a "Avatar" game, you know, the anime. It's awesome to control more then one superpower. I can only recommend this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 One of the games, I had the most fun while playing it. I enjoyed everything.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Actually it's easy, but I had personally some problems in the hardest difficulty play through. So just my own opinion regarding difficulty.

Rarity: 37,09% (Uncommon) 

Time to Platinum: 4 months, 4 weeks, 2 days

• 4 weeks later...

And heres another list update. yeah:

:platinum:#39 God of War II

1L3440aa.png

Achievement Date: August 10th 2015

Well, I started to clean off some of my older games in the list and started with God of War II. Fun fact, it was the very first game I started on my PS3 and because of that, most of the trophys dosen't have timestamps :X Well, I have to guess how long it took me to get the plat  :D

My Game rating: 8/10 Still a great game out of the franchise. But I enjoyed God of War I more.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 The game itself is easy. The only difficult stuff are the challenges again. 

Rarity: 27,88% (Uncommon) 

Time to Platinum: missing timestamp (I guess around 4 years)

:platinum:#40 Rocket League

1L6c211c.png

Achievement Date: August 11th 2015

I didn't expect much when I started this game. I never heard of the original and the concept didn't sound so interesting, but god was I wrong. This game is simply brilliant. Until now it's even my game of the year. It' great.

My Game rating: 10/10 I have so much fun with this game. Even now after getting the plat. I love it.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 Nothing difficult really. 

Rarity: 17,95% (Rare) 

Time to Platinum: 1week, 6 days

Nice work on inFAMOUS: Second Son, I plan to make it either my second or third, PS4 platinum ^_^

Ah, you got the second son Platin now, too. Cool. How did you like this game? Like I wrote I really enjoyed it. Those different powers are awesome. I didn't like the electro power from Infamous 1 and 2.

And a faster update then I had expected:

:platinum:#41 God of War: Chains of Olympus

1L042254.png

Achievement Date: August 12th 2015

This was a surprise. I didn't expect to get another platin that fas. But well, here it is, another God of War game. I was quite surprised, how good this game looked. I mean, it's a HD version of a PSP game. Quite amazing and also really fun, just like the big brothers.

My Game rating: 7/10 Not as fun as the big brothers of the series, but still a lot of fun to play.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 Easier then the big games, but the challenges are still frustrating sometimes.

Rarity: 39,20% (Uncommon) 

Time to Platinum: 1 day, 4 hours, 42 mins

Okay, now there are only two god of War games left. Time to finish this series up.

:platinum:#42 God of War: Ascansion

1Lf207be.png

Achievement Date: August 18th 2015

And another God of War plat. Now there are only two more games to go :D Ascansion was not as good as the other games story wise, but still not a bad game overall.

My Game rating: 6/10 Well, the multiplayer is boring and the story is a bit short. Boss battles are cool as always.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Had some problems with this. I would say the same difficulty like God of War 1&2

Rarity: 16,42% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 2 days, 1 hour, 44 mins

and another one :D I thought the challanges would be harder. Easy stuff. Only the hard play through had some tricky enemy waves.

:platinum:#43 God of War: Ghost of Sparta

1L4ed97c.png

Achievement Date: August 20th 2015

Okay, one more to go. Time to finish God of War III.

My Game rating: 7/10 Quite interesting story and again I'm surprised how good this HD version of the PSP game looks.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 I would say it's the same difficulty as God of War Ascansion. The hard run had some tricky enemy waves.

Rarity: 39,96% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 2 days, 2 hours, 13 mins

• 1 month later...

:platinum:#44 Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

1L7f7c31.png

Achievement Date: October 19th 2015

Mhm, an intersting game for sure. I'm not sure how I feel about this. The sound design and graphics were fantastic, but the gameplay itself and the story … I don't know. It was "special" and quite slow paced. For 15$ this game is definitive worth a try, but probably not something for anyone.

My Game rating: 7/10 Wonderful sound design and graphics, but the story is a bit special and slow paced.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 Most of the trophies are only collecting this or that stuff. Simple.

Rarity: 22,49% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 month, 2 weeks, 22 hours

I think I might pick up Everybody's gone to Rapture. After the price drops a bit. Doesn't really seem like a game I need to have in my trophy/game collection atm

Try to grab it during a sale. It's worth a try. If you play it for the first time it's quite interesting. 

-----------

and some new plats

:platinum:#45 Tales from the Borderlands

1L2ee2ae.png

Achievement Date: October 21th 2015

Now I have a new favorite game made by telltale games. This game was just wonderful. The story was really fun, wonderful black humor and cool characters. I bet every Borderlands fan will love this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 Just a perfect game.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 01/10 Just play the story.

Rarity: 7,14% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 10 month, 2 weeks, 3 days

:platinum:#46 Life Is Strange

1Lc10369.png

Achievement Date: October 21th 2015

From all things, why a white platin picture? :X But the game is great. I really enjoyed the story and the gameplay. Chloe is an awesome character. The last Episode was the best to me. Really strange and confusing stuff.

My Game rating: 10/10 Just a perfect game.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 The most difficult part ist finding all the photo spots, or you just use a guide ^^

Rarity: 6,29% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 5 month, 2 days, 12 hours

• 2 weeks later...

And there it is, plat #47 Soon I will reach #50 and I already decided, wich plat it will be :D Two months left to reach #50

:platinum:#47 Super Exploding Zoo!

1L08cccc.png

Achievement Date: November 2nd 2015

This was a nice little game. Played it on the vita during a slow boring day. Quite a fast and easy plat, but still I would recommend to get this game. It's fun.

My Game rating: 06/10 It's a fun little game for the go.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 It's really an easy plat. The most difficult part is probably the multiplayer stuff.

Rarity: 18,83% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 21 hours, 57 minutes, 43 seconds

a little update, 2 plats left to reach 50 plats, yeah :D :

:platinum:#48 Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

1L0f161b.png

Achievement Date: November 9th 2015

I first played Prince of Persia on an old macintosh and it was a great game. Years later I played this game here on PS2 and replayed it another few years later again on PS2 when I bought the Trilogy set. And now I played Sands of Time a third time on PS3. It's a great game, but sadly the port is quite bad. The ingame SOund is awful. I have no idea what the makers of this HD port fucked up.

My Game rating: 08/10 For me one of the best 3D Jump ’n runs. Great game mechanics and the climbing feels strangely natural.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 Not to difficult, but still some tricky jumping and fighting sometimes.

Rarity: 23,41% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 4 days, 4 hours, 20 minutes

And another plat. Teslagrad, really nice game. The next plat will be Rocksmith :D Time to finish it up

:platinum:#49 Teslagrad

1L47879f.png

Achievement Date: November 14th 2015

Some friends of mine recommended this game, so I started playing it. It was really great but maybe a little bit short. Still I can recommend it to everyone who like nice riddle games.

My Game rating: 07/10 A bit short, but it has really great and interesting puzzles.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Some of the scrolls were quite hard to get. Needed many tries for especially one.

Rarity: 34,03% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 7 hours, 32 min, 17 seconds

• 2 weeks later...

I did it, I achieved my plat #50. What an achievement ^^

:platinum:#50 Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

1Lea1bbc.png

Achievement Date: November 26th 2015

Oh, it’s a fun story, why I played and plated this game. Normally I'm not a big shooter fan, but I took part in an event (>>look here<<) and a person did choose this game for me. SO I had to play it :D and actually started to like it. The gameplay feels great.The story wasn't the best, but the gameplay was a win. 

So thank you, Melanogaster1987, for choosing this game for me.

My Game rating: 08/10 The story wasn't that great, but the gameplay was lots of fun.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 It's not too difficult. Only the challenges were annoying.

Rarity: 21,61% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 6 days, 7 hours, 23 minutes

• 7 months later...

Haven't updated my thread for quite some time, so here's a big update :)

:platinum:#51 Game of Thrones

1La054a2.png

Achievement Date: December 1st 2015

Definitely not the best telltale game. It had some good moments but it could have been better.

My Game rating: 06/10 Not as good as the other telltale games so far.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 easy plat.

Rarity: 39,33% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 11 months, 2 weeks, 6 days

:platinum:#52 The Witness

1L3eb5ea.png

Achievement Date: February 29th 2016

This one is a really great Puzzle-adventure. I totally recommend it to everybody, who like puzzle games. It starts quite easy and progress in a great way. I really enjoyed this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 Wonderful world, great Sounddesign and nice puzzles.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 07/10 It's a difficult plat. Your really have to use ur brain.

Rarity: 15,91% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 1 months, 3 days, 18 hours

:platinum:#53 Skylanders SWAP Force

1Lea9036.png

Achievement Date: Marche 21st 2016

Never played Skylanders before, I didnt'e even thought about buying one of those games. But then I saw it for cheap at amazon and thought, why not and I bought it. I actually loved this game. it was so much fun.

My Game rating: 10/10 Nice world, nice gameconcept. Really enjoyed it.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Not totally easy, but also not to difficult.

Rarity: 9,82% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 6 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes

:platinum:#54 Far Cry 3

1Lb6376a.png

Achievement Date: May 25th 2016

I got this game a few years ago with PS+ and started it. Somehow I lost interested after finishing the campaign. I finally decided to get back to the game and finish it. It's a great game, many things to do. Can totally recommend it.

My Game rating: 08/10 Nice world, many things to do, interesting characters and story.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 04/10 Not to difficult.

Rarity: 20,39% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 2 years, 3 months, 1 week

:platinum:#55 Demon's Souls

1L887f31.png

Achievement Date: May 30th 2016

Here it is, the game that started it all. The first installment of the Souls games. I thought I would never get the plat in this game. It was so time consuming back when I started. A good friend of mine helped me with this plat and we ended up co-oping the whole game. It was so much fun. I can't believe it took me almost 5 years to get this plat. Every Souls fan should have played this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 A very rewarding game. 

My Platinum difficulty rating: 07/10 For me it was a really difficult plat. Took me forever to get it.

Rarity: 10,79% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 4 years, 11 months, 2 week

:platinum:#56 STEINS;GATE

1L79e920.png

Achievement Date: June 28th 2016

I owned this game for quite some time but simply couldn't find the time to start it. I watched the anime before and loved it. A really great timetravel story. I can totally recommend this game.

My Game rating: 10/10 A brilliant story, looking forward to the next game

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 Easy, totally easy (at least with a guide)

Rarity: 43,13% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 3 weeks, 11 hours, 52 minutes