TheLastSurvivor's Cave

Look at that, he even have a ' Guide ' section :P

Nice set of platinums. Some of them I might never go for like Batman games and Dead Space 3, I'm not that good haha.

Thanks for the mentioning me on Lone Survivor Platinum :)   Really hope someday you have the chance to play Home which follows some principles of Lone Survivor.

Expect more sections to come. When I think of them, of course. :P

And thanks! I'm sure you can platinum those, they both have pretty helpful tips to platinuming them. And DS3 has a ton of exploits. :P

Hopefully that someday comes quickly. That gane interests me more and more. :P

• Like 1

Expect more sections to come. When I think of them, of course. :P

And thanks! I'm sure you can platinum those, they both have pretty helpful tips to platinuming them. And DS3 has a ton of exploits. :P

Hopefully that someday comes quickly. That gane interests me more and more. :P

Haha will expect . You should think about a 100% complete games section as I know you have quite a few good games completed (Looking at you Beyond Good & Evil) :P  

Not sure about the Batman games to be honest but I need to check those DS3 exploits  :ninja:

Too bad it's short but It's as great as Lone Survivor was !

• 4 weeks later...

Ra's here lad.

66d7bb3abd4c12889db70d30958302c8_600x400

Nah, just kidding. Hey, nice collection! Just need a couple more ultra rares here and there but otherwise it's filled with enjoyable games.

Keep it up.

lol, thanks! And hopefully I'm able to get more ultra rare plats this year. :DMaybe even fighting game plats.

• Like 1

lol, thanks! And hopefully I'm able to get more ultra rare plats this year. :DMaybe even fighting game plats.

Sounds like a plan :D Feel free to PM me if you want advice if you decide to get into fighting plats :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just clearing some of the dust in here. :D

1Ld7009a.png

So humble, unlike me :P

Congratulations on your newest additon. I have to admit I wasn't expecting Multiplayer to be that fun ( except when you have to play with Snipers ) so It was a good run.  Again, thanks for the shout out  ^_^

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...