TheLastSurvivor's Cave

A nice start with your list so far. Keep it up, I will look forward to see it growing ^^ And also a good design for your list so far. maybe you should remove your signature in the main post. I think it looks much better with out a sig at the end. You should put your signature directly at the end of the post xD I hate those gray lines before the sig.

Edited by cybershark91
  • Like 1

Sorry about the late reply to you guys's posts.

A nice start with your list so far. Keep it up, I will look forward to see it growing ^^ And also a good design for your list so far. maybe you should remove your signature in the main post. I think it looks much better with out a sig at the end. You should put your signature directly at the end of the post xD I hate those gray lines before the sig.

Yeah, I removed the signature and thanks. I will keep it up. :)

Great progress so far, Continue the good work! :D

Thanks, and I will continue the good work. :)

nice start man cool to see you got the skate 2 plat like me such a good game :D

cryax.png?7867

>>>my trophy list<<<

Yeah, I love the Skate franchise as Skate 2 was my first platinum ever but it wasn't on my profile. And thanks.

An awesom list so far :) I will be sure to check back here to see more updates in the future :D

Thanks. And Sly Cooper will be added on here as #15 soon.

Thanks, and congrats to you on platinuming Sound Shapes.

Thank you ^^ It was more difficult then i expected after seeing how common the plat is. But well, today I also get all the trophys for PS3 xD Still, those cross save games with their own trophys feel always like cheating.

Keep up the good work! Got a question though; If you would compare Heavy Rain w/ Beyond: Two souls, which one do you think is better?

Thanks Floriss, and in my opinion, and I'm not basing it off of favoritism (Heavy Rain is obviously my most favorite game), Heavy Rain is still the better game.

Hey TheLastSurvivorD just a question and a recommendation xD 

The Question: Why don't you have Heavy Rain on your acount? Since you love that game you really should have it on your account ;)

And the Recommendation: You should plat The Last of Us at some point in the future xD It would be cool, if TheLastSurvivor has a The Last of Us plat :P

For the question...

I had Heavy Rain on my older PS3 (digital), and that PS3 eventually had the YLOD, so I went to get it fixed but it got "abandoned" so it got shipped off somewhere else.

For the recommendation, I was actually going to get The Last Of Us for Christmas. The Last Survivor having a The Last of Us plat :). Now I'm definetly getting it plat.

For the question...

I had Heavy Rain on my older PS3 (digital), and that PS3 eventually had the YLOD, so I went to get it fixed but it got "abandoned" so it got shipped off somewhere else.

For the recommendation, I was actually going to get The Last Of Us for Christmas. The Last Survivor having a The Last of Us plat :). Now I'm definetly getting it plat.

The Last of us plat will just sound great on your trophy card xD

And I bet the day will come, when you replat heavy rain on this account of yours. It's somehow sad that it's missing,you know? ^^ I can't wait for the next game by Quantic Dreams. They said it will look as good as the dark sorcerer techdemo, and this was damn awesome xD

EDIT: And let me know when you have the game, I would be glad to help you with the multiplayer stuff. 

Edited by cybershark91
  • Like 1

The Last of us plat will just sound great on your trophy card xD

And I bet the day will come, when you replat heavy rain on this account of yours. It's somehow sad that it's missing,you know? ^^ I can't wait for the next game by Quantic Dreams. They said it will look as good as the dark sorcerer techdemo, and this was damn awesome xD

EDIT: And let me know when you have the game, I would be glad to help you with the multiplayer stuff.

The day will be soon when I replat Heavy Rain. And I can't wait until Quantic Dream's next game either, and I'm curious what will it be. I'll let you know when I have TLOU.

Nice collection so far, I'm looking forward to see what else you're going to add.

Thanks, and hopefully ALOT of other Platinums.

Really nice start to your platinum hunting career Survivor! Really digging the Arkham Origins Plat, might just try and get it ^_^ Well, i look forward to seeing your list grow and i'll check weekly to see the progress that you've made.

Thanks Shin, and it will grow!

• 2 weeks later...