Help us Spread #PSVitaDirect

Reviews2Go

14421198943_ccaf951dbb.jpg

After the bleakness of E3 and the Type 0 Incident, a lot of Vita gamers are trying to band together to get word out to Sony. You all no about the NOVITANOBUY hashtag that's going around. But there's another one that just started today. 

#PSVitaDirect

This is a calling for advertising and at least some sort of video advertising for the Vita, similar to the Nintendo Directs. We are tweeting, blogging, googling, and more to try to get Sony's attention. Any and all help you all could give is more than enough for us. Every little bit helps. Get up on Twitter and let's grab Sony's attention. 

https://twitter.com/search?q=psvitadirect&src=typd

If you could help us, it would be awesome. 

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

#MoreLocalizations seams more fitting, if it's a issue about not enough Vita games being made...Because as xZoneHunter said "there are plenty of vita games out there".

It's just that they're pretty much mainly released in japan only, and aren't released here in the West/anywhere else...Why? because our mainstream flavor isn't the same as theirs, making them not profitable enough to localize.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Their answer will be.. 100 games in development now, playstation now is coming too. Quit your whining and be patient. 

That would be a fair answer to, there's not much they can do, giving that the install base isn't massive.

Playstation now and remote play will be as good as it gets I think. 

I was thinking about it, and shouldn't it be a more "Pass It Forward" campaign. I mean, tell your mates how great the Vita is, and have them buy it, while they tell their mates about the Vita and so on. Wouldn't that solve the install base issue?

I'm trying to get both my sisters to buy it, and am hoping they tell others about it.