Microsoft still believes it had the "Right" vision on the Original Xbox One Policies

ChickenExotic

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-microsoft-on-original-xbox-one-policies-it-was-the-right-vision/1100-6420407/

When the Policies were announced a little over a year ago, the internet was ANGRY, oh so angry that their beloved company was imposing tons or restrictions to its consumers. We spoke with our wallets and said "HELL NO" to MS, once they realized their console was not being Pre-Ordered at the rate the PS4 was thats when someone was like "CHANGE THAT SHIT!" and our "feedback" made them change those ridiculous policies. Here we are and now they are talking about they had the Right Vision all along, instead of letting it go and let it die out. Remember in the TOS of Xbox Live "we reserve the right to make changes to our policy" in my opinion MS is waiting for a larger install base and they will think of flipping the switch once more to those policies.. I really hope not, if so you can keep your Gears of War. (Halo can go to hell for all i care, never cared for it)

TL;DR - I really hope MS doesnt change the policies to the original ones from last year when it was announced,

Yeah, it's a tough situation though hey. I admire their vision for the future in terms of Kinect integration and always online worlds... but unfortunately I don't think the world is really ready for that yet.

It's always frustrating when they keep changing their policies though, and this is just stoking the internet fire even further with their new statement.

While there is no doubt that the majority of Microsoft's original Xbone policies were ridiculous, they also had a lot of great ideas with the system as well. Allowing your friends to borrow any digital game you have (similar to what Ubisoft is doing with Far Cry 4, but not quite) would've been awesome. But the cons far outweighed the pros with the original policies, in my opinion. 

Parker