[Updated] Monster Monpiece Booster Pack and Card Tracker v2.0

ShadowRecon10

I look forward to the future release of this. I want that card list ;) Thanks for all your effort into it and I hope I can utilize it

Thank you and its on the way. I am currently putting it together with the cards I own first. About half way done.

awesome! thank you!!

Your welcome and thank you!

Thank you and its on the way. I am currently putting it together with the cards I own first. About half way done.

Your welcome and thank you!

Good stuff. I barely have time to play let alone make spreadsheets so im really appreciative of what youre doing. I think the way they did the cards is silly. 3 versions of base card. 3 versions of +1 and 3 of +2... it gets hard to keep track

Giving a small update to show my progress.

As of right now I went through by hand from my own cards and added them to the Card List. I've been going through and filling out all the others that go with them. I've also added a small counter at the top to count how many you have based on the "Y" for having.

http://goo.gl/aiuMei

Good stuff. I barely have time to play let alone make spreadsheets so im really appreciative of what youre doing. I think the way they did the cards is silly. 3 versions of base card. 3 versions of +1 and 3 of +2... it gets hard to keep track

There are also some -1 cards, which can transform into a different card when fully rubbed.

I have platinumed the game. I will finish up the card list over the weekend and get it out to the community.

~~Update~~

I have finished the Card List and will be publishing it today after I record an Update Video.

~~Update~~

I'm linking the v2.0 here, but my original post will be updated. http://goo.gl/s5UVe0

I have made a video and will update things later.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Edited by ShadowRecon10
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Links dead/removed by Google?

Yeah, I don't know why. I just replaced it with the MediaFire link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please reupload if possible.

I didn't have to re-upload it. Google just removed the short URL for some stupid reason. I didn't violate anything. I replaced it with the long MediaFire link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by ShadowRecon10

Yeah, I don't know why. I just replaced it with the MediaFire link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I didn't have to re-upload it. Google just removed the short URL for some stupid reason. I didn't violate anything. I replaced it with the long MediaFire link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the reupload/another link.

Looks like I may have enough fro 500 but just in case this might help out after all the rubbing,

Edited by Kishnabe