Gaming Session Convenience Trophy Compare & Player/Session Rating

Even if the full compare feature can't be implemented, it would be nice if your trophy progress updated during the session. I've joined a couple where the time/date are placeholders and people randomly boost whenever available. After getting 3 or 4 trophies it still lists my progress as 0 trophies the next time I load that session.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

I believe I've seen Sly say he's working on a rating system, he just wanted to finish up the guide system first. So, hopefully that's coming.

The compare system sounds great too. That alone would likely help cut down on people randomly leaving, and ultimately lead to more productive sessions for everyone, because if you someone joins and they only need one trophy, it's a safe bet that they'll be leaving pretty quickly. So, you can decide if the group wants to chance having a person leave early and screw everyone over, or if you want to wait for another person who needs more trophies.

• Like 1

I believe I've seen Sly say he's working on a rating system, he just wanted to finish up the guide system first. So, hopefully that's coming.

The compare system sounds great too. That alone would likely help cut down on people randomly leaving, and ultimately lead to more productive sessions for everyone, because if you someone joins and they only need one trophy, it's a safe bet that they'll be leaving pretty quickly. So, you can decide if the group wants to chance having a person leave early and screw everyone over, or if you want to wait for another person who needs more trophies.

Yes indeed. He said so in a Gaming Session development update post ;-)

Even if the full compare feature can't be implemented, it would be nice if your trophy progress updated during the session. I've joined a couple where the time/date are placeholders and people randomly boost whenever available. After getting 3 or 4 trophies it still lists my progress as 0 trophies the next time I load that session.

The session updating trophies on the fly would require two things:

a ) All the boosters would have to synch trophies with PSN everytime they unlock one. While this is not a big problem, the next one is a little more problematic.

b ) All boosters would have to update their PSNP profiles everytime they have resynched their PSN trophies. Unless they are premium members, they are only allowed a certain amount of PSNP updates per day. Even so, so many updates would add an additional load on Sly's webserver ;-)

Edited by Shadowed_31

Here's a little idea for Gaming Sessions history...

In our profiles we have a sub menu to which an extra option could be added so we can access the user's gaming sessions history and rating for sessions he hosted and those he participated in.

- Overview

- Profile Feed

- Friends

- Topics

- Gaming Sessions

Edited by Shadowed_31