Both accounts get Trophies

Cleggworth

So far atleast Knack and UFC do this from the games I have :o

Been a poor implementation so far. There's no reason for logging in a second account other than for trophies is there? May as well just be traditional 'player 2'

Knack didn't for me. Unless it's been patched since as its been a while since I played. Dead nation is the only game I have tried where it works. Surprised no trophies websites have a list or something like that.

Been a poor implementation so far. There's no reason for logging in a second account other than for trophies is there? May as well just be traditional 'player 2'

Knack didn't for me. Unless it's been patched since as its been a while since I played. Dead nation is the only game I have tried where it works. Surprised no trophies websites have a list or something like that.

Not that I know of. It's pretty cool that they atleast made it possible to get trophies like this. There should be more couch coop games I think =D

Two games I play with my wife are Lego and Skylanders and annoyingly these do not. Having to play these games when I am not getting Trophies from them is irritating. Especially Skylanders, not my game tbh! 

Noticed that my wife got a Trophy as the 2nd player on the new local co-op Resogun. This is good news as I'm still missing several and we can get them together. 

Dead Nation does this too you say!? Oh dear wife... let us kill some zombies!

Can confirm Dead nation does this.  Trophies like kill counts and weapon upgrades are per player though.

The Lego game not doing this is lazy from take 2 tbh, it was always supposed to be a PS4 feature.  Lego being perfect co-op games for trophy collecting together.

Can confirm Dead nation does this.  Trophies like kill counts and weapon upgrades are per player though.

The Lego game not doing this is lazy from take 2 tbh, it was always supposed to be a PS4 feature.  Lego being perfect co-op games for trophy collecting together.

I assume Lego Movie and Hobbit also lack the joint account feature!? Just seen Lego Movie on Amazon pretty cheap and was tempted.

I assume Lego Movie and Hobbit also lack the joint account feature!? Just seen Lego Movie on Amazon pretty cheap and was tempted.

I'll have to double check my Wife's trophy list (it's not synced with PSN for a while).  But pretty sure none of the LEGO games on PS4 we played together have this feature, 'Marvel', 'Hobbit' and 'the Movie'.

Still damn fun co-op games... just makes sure you're player one ;)

• Like 1