• Not Really
    • It looks really bad
  2. 2. Are you excited to be...?

• A Monster
    • A Hunter
    • Both!
    • None, no excitment for this game

Evolve.png

Evolve is being produced by Turtle Rock Studios, the creators of Left 4 Dead.

Release Date - October 21st 2014

A Unique Multiplayer Shooter where Four Hunters face off against a Player Controlled Monster in intense 4 vs 1 battles.

The Monster uses his abilities and senses to kill off the humans wile the Hunter Classes of Assault, Medic, Support and Trapper team up to take down the massive monster.

Left 4 Dead was an amazing game so I am so excited for the release of this game, it's going to be intense and unique.

The Developers have clearly put so much effort into this game and it's probably going to be worth it but am not sure on this game yet, I may wait until the release to decide if I'll be getting it. It looks interesting but am just not sure there's much to it right now.

Pre-order Bonus DLC

Monster Expansion Pack - Includes a New Skin and Monster Character

Instant Hunter Pack - Four New Hunters

PS4 Cover in spoiler

912jRiTvA-L._SL1500_.jpg

EvolveBanner_zps88c16d8a.png

Edited by SoIidWoIf

I love the look of it. Loved L4D 1&2.
However this looks like it may get stale kinda fast. In L4D you basically had to go from 1 safe room to another, battle your way through the zombies and focus on the specials etc.
This just looks like 1 epic Tank Battle (Which don't get me wrong looks sexy). I just feel like if this is the game, it will get boring fast. It's just go in kill the monster or die.

If all we have seen so far is just a mode though and there are other types (hoping for a L4D type as I said above) then this game will be a gem.

• Like 1

tbh this game is one of the reasons I got a ps4, running around as either a fire breathing tank or an electric cthulu (i would say more monsters, but as it stand those are the only 2 we know of) wouldn't mind having a go as Lazarus, but knowing my luck i'd always get the group that run off to 3 corners and i'd be left in the forth gong "CRRRAAAAP" as i get smushed! xD

The game looks absolutely amazing! I do have to wonder how much lifespan a game of this kind can have though!?

I'm not much for online multi-player so in all fairness it's not my kind of game. But meh. My wife's getting it so I don't have anything to lose!

• 4 weeks later...