Who do you want in Mortal Kombat X

ilker-c

I would like to see at least 80% of characters from MK9 (as well as new ones), even is they died in MK9. We can't have a MK game without Liu Kang I tell you! xD

All are most of the cast dead or living in limbo? That would be a risky move to wipe out the originals cast lol.

It's hard to say. There are so many alternative universes in MK, they may even start again. 

That would make sense consider the letter "x" is always bundled with new generation or remaking terms. So maybe MKX is a new generation considering this the first and new games on x1/ps4. What rarity do you think this one will have tho lol.

That would make sense consider the letter "x" is always bundled with new generation or remaking terms. So maybe MKX is a new generation considering this the first and new games on x1/ps4. What rarity do you think this one will have tho lol.

I hope so. 

Platinum rarity? Well I hope this game has kombo challenges, similar to MK vs DC, and if MKX does have them, the plat will almost definitely be >2%.  xD

Edited by willmill97

I would like everyone back from MK9 as I see those as the main Mortal Kombat Kombatants. I wouldn't mind if they added Goro as a playable kharacter and also I would like to see Cyber Smoke back :).

Finally if they are going to bring a Sony exclusive kharacter in again then I would like to see someone different than Kratos. The next logical choice would be Sweet Tooth.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

aslong as it has all the classic characters from mk, mk2, mk3, some from mk4, frost and kenshi from DA then i'll buy it... really not interested in any new characters cause knowin boon, they'll be rubbish just like the new ones in DA, deception and armaggedon were...

not sure if its a good thing either but mkx so far looks like its just exactly the same as mk9 but with the new scenery stuff added in from injustice so same old same old so far... would like the team to develop the combat system to allow for fluid combos and not just square, square, x, x, square cause thats where mk9/injustice fell short once again...

also kintaro needs to have his regular nose added again cause the tiger snout ruined his cool design... scorpion looks amazin tho...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I hope so. 

Platinum rarity? Well I hope this game has kombo challenges, similar to MK vs DC, and if MKX does have them, the plat will almost definitely be >2%.  xD

honestly, i reckon the platinum rarity will be on par with injustice, so like 0.1%

I hope so. 

Lol, but we need to get that vita plat tho, can't let that 0.46 go to waste. 

How easy is Mortal Kombat's story to get into for someone looking to buy this newest installment and loves high quality fighting games, especially Injutsice: Gods Among Us which I preordered when it came out at the start of last year which is also made by NetherRealm which is one of the best fighting games I've ever played.

How easy is Mortal Kombat's story to get into for someone looking to buy this newest installment and loves high quality fighting games, especially Injutsice: Gods Among Us which I preordered when it came out at the start of last year which is also made by NetherRealm which is one of the best fighting games I've ever played.

Well if you liked Injustice, I'm pretty sure getting into Mortal Kombat will be pretty easy. I doubt you'll feel lost with the story, but there should be wiki pages to look up the stuff if you still need it.

• 1 month later...