How to gain access to Destiny Beta for free

Azaan60

http://ps4daily.com/2014/07/download-destiny-beta-now/

As we reported earlier today, the lucky people across the pond are able to preload the Destiny Beta for PlayStation 4. Thanks to some nice people on the internet, we’ve figured out how to preload the Beta if you reside in another region. Join us below for this completely easy process. If you don’t want to pre-order the game through the European PlayStation Network, we’ve also included a guide on how to cancel this pre-order.
What you’ll need:

• PS4
  • EU PSN account (steps to create one can be found here. If you’re doing this on PS4, it should be relatively the same).
How to do it:
  • After creating your European PSN account, login with it on your PlayStation 4.
  • Navigate to the PlayStation Store.
  • Search for Destiny.
  • Pre-order the game (EU PSN doesn’t charge until release) and it should begin downloading the Beta.
  • Wait until July 17th to play.
How to cancel the pre-order:
  • On your EU PSN account, navigate to the Settings tab.
  • Go to PSN
  • Click Account Information
  • Click Wallet
  • Go to Transaction History
  • Click next, then click on your Destiny pre-order and cancel it.
If you have followed the above steps correctly, you should be ready to go when the Beta goes live on July 17th. Note: you can still play with your main account even though you downloaded the client from a different region.

I can confirm it works, as that's what I did and if you enjoy the Beta make sure to buy the full game to support Bungie

I can 100% confirm the download to work on ps3. (German account)

EDIT: The exclusive ps3 theme does not work after deleting the preorder, though. Might post additional information on if the beta itself requires the preorder to still be active.

Edited by HappyKastanie

so pleople complain about hacking but exploiting the system is ok :rolleyes:  sony banned accounts for explointing the system (free plus exploit ) i do hope they ban those who used this exploit as well, its unfair for those who bought the game earlier just to have/ play the beta.

so pleople complain about hacking but exploiting the system is ok :rolleyes:  sony banned accounts for explointing the system (free plus exploit ) i do hope they ban those who used this exploit as well, its unfair for those who bought the game earlier just to have/ play the beta.

This is something entirely different! If only you'd know the % of pre-orders that are gonna get canceled after they received their code

Nobody "bought" the game early, since nobody has paid actual money for it so far. I am planning on getting the game alongside a white ps4 but that means i can't play the beta since i don't own the reauired system yet. Something like this is great for people like me.